For those that were wondering

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

For those that were wondering

I was told that the Brownies left Saturday without offering the job to McD. It opens speculation that he is not the slam dunk choice for the job. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: For those that were wondering

Hopefully They are going in another direction. Not that I want to see Joshy here forever but its always a distraction when your coordinator is being courted during a playoff run. You never know if the guy was totally focused or not

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

As I said before, I think McD interviewed out of respect for the process. He knows his next HC coach job if unsuccessful will be his last. He has a solid chance imo, to be the heir apparent to BB in N.E. Would you rather take the keys to a kingdom, or an apartment in Akron? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He probably was honest and told them he would bring Tebow back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I just can't get past the "college boy " looks that are not ----headcoachlike---...?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Does that mean the Browns will not be giving the Pats their top pick for Mallet again?  Well, no worries, I'm sure that Billy will hand over the Texans #1 pick in the draft for him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As I said before, I think McD interviewed out of respect for the process. He knows his next HC coach job if unsuccessful will be his last. He has a solid chance imo, to be the heir apparent to BB in N.E. Would you rather take the keys to a kingdom, or an apartment in Akron? 

[/QUOTE]

good points but I hope thats not what Kraft plan is. This guy is very smart but way too young imo to take on the head coaching job HERE. maybe in Clevelan but to coach here and be the one that comes After BB, you need more credentials than being a Coordinator for great pats offenses....seeing as some say Brady IS the coordinator. He failed when he had Bradford who was coming off a great rookie year. I just dont see that he has the experience yet as he still has too many brain farts during games and doesnt understand fully how to setup his playcalling so I cant imagine him running this team. If so, it wouldnt be the same tightly run ship as BB had. I mean who is gonna respect Joshy as a coach? Its taken Matty P a few years to gain it and thats mainly cuz BB gave him all young players who Would respect him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

He is not taking the job because he want his family stay near New England from an article i read besides his stinit at Devner.

Sections
Shortcuts