For those who hate Tim Tebow...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pilillo. Show pilillo's posts

For those who hate Tim Tebow...

Here is a reason to hate him more...
    Say hello to his girlfriend... I am going to start praying a lot more... haha

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Re: For those who hate Tim Tebow...

In Response to Re: For those who hate Tim Tebow...:
    [QUOTE]Considering he's a virgin, I don't get the point in having a girlfriend with cans that lovely. For the record, I don;t hate the guy. I actually think his religion and his life choices are his business and pretty much irrelevant to anything to do with his craft. As long as he's a good person, gives his team 100%, the dramatic focus on his upbringing, religion, life choices, etc, is dumb. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Is she a virgin also???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

woof.

1) She's not his girlfriend, it's a false rumor
    2) Tebow is rumorred to be a virgin and there is no way he could not tap that if she wanted him to
    3) I got a funny feeling in my private parts.

She's proof that if there is a God, God is a he.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

ummmmm... whats her name???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]Considering he's a virgin, I don't get the point in having a girlfriend with cans that lovely. For the record, I don;t hate the guy. I actually think his religion and his life choices are his business and pretty much irrelevant to anything to do with his craft. As long as he's a good person, gives his team 100%, the dramatic focus on his upbringing, religion, life choices, etc, is dumb. 

Ditto. I didn't feel like typing much.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

King... You are spot on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

she'll need back surgery someday.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I had an absolutely brilliant post concocted in my head before I opened this thread and saw her.  Now not only can I not remember the post I have no idea what the subject of this thread is and I just had to check my driver's license to make sure I remembered my own flippin' name.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

I have a pair of cup holders for her, called my hands.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

If  A. that is his girlfriend and B. Tebow is really still a virgin than C. Tebow is gay, which is fine, unless of course you are of Tebow's faith in which case the smart move is to get yourself a wicked hot girlfriend, so as not to seem suspicious.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Well said, Rusty.

I don't know anyone who hates Tebow; I know plenty of people who hate the media obsession with Tebow. Cam Newton threw for more than 4,000 yards and 20 touchdowns, as a rookie, but doesn't get 1/10th the ink of Tebow; if the Panthers didn't have such a crappy D, he'd probably be in the playoffs, too.

The one thing I have always loved about team sport is it cuts through many of society's ills and taboos; race, ethnicity, creed, political beliefs...none of that matters when you are trying to be the best.

Now, unfortunately, religion is publicly injected into the equation. Honestly, I don't want to watch football where blacks cheer for blacks and whites for whites; or pro-lifers for pro-lifers and pro-choicers for pro-choicers; or Democrats for Democrats and Republicans for Republicans; or southerners for southerners and northerners for northerners...

...or Christians for Christians and others for others.

I want football to be what it has always been; a meritocracy. A place where background does not matter; where we can respect a Tom Brady or a Troy Brown, not because of their group affiliations, but because of their performance on the field. Which is why, even on a 13-3 team, we can be discouraged with the performance of a Devin McCourty or a Logan Mankins, whom we might have praised in the past. And we can celebrate a Julian Edelman, whom we might have criticized in the past.

But if your actual skill and performance does not matter; if all that matters is that you are the celebrity poster boy of a popular affinity group...football suffers, though the marketing of football may benefit. If and when Tim Tebow becomes Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers or Drew Bress or Peyton Manning, then he will rightly deserve the attention earned by such men, as a result of their consistent, outstanding performance.

But to have all this attention heaped on a guy who has accomplished squat is  nauseating to those who love the game for the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I think all the hate for this guy is beyond ridiculous. All he does is play hard, win, and believe in Jesus & God. Seriously, how is this a bad thing? The media has (once again) turned this into a circus.

So he's religeous....isn't that better than most of the scumbags thugs we read about that are beating women, carrying guns, fights in nightclubs, etc.

This kid flies straight, and plays well and people don't like him? Why? He's harmless, why waste energy hating a kid that is doing great in life?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]I think all the hate for this guy is beyond ridiculous. All he does is play hard, win, and believe in Jesus & God. Seriously, how is this a bad thing? The media has (once again) turned this into a circus. So he's religeous....isn't that better than most of the scumbags thugs we read about that are beating women, carrying guns, fights in nightclubs, etc. This kid flies straight, and plays well and people don't like him? Why? He's harmless, why waste energy hating a kid that is doing great in life?
    Posted by tanbass[/QUOTE]

What hate?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

What NY-PATS-FAN4 said.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pilillo. Show pilillo's posts

I HIGHLY doubt he is a virgin.
    • Starting QB in a Div I college football team?
    • 2× SEC Championship?
    • 2× BCS National Championship ?
    • 2× First-team All-American ?
    • 1× Second-team All-American?
    • 3× First-team All-SEC ?
    • AP Player of the Year?
    • Davey O'Brien Award ?
    • 2× Maxwell Award ?
    • Heisman Trophy ?
    • NCAA QB of the Year?
    • Manning Award ?
    • William V. Campbell Trophy ?

AND this school is in Florida?

I Highly doubt he is a virgin hahah

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to For those who hate Tim Tebow...:
    [QUOTE]Here is a reason to hate him more... Say hello to his girlfriend... I am going to start praying a lot more... haha
    Posted by pilillo[/QUOTE]

No, she's not his girlfreind, that is old news and a picture from about 4 years ago. It's been denied many times.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]I HIGHLY doubt he is a virgin. Starting QB in a Div I college football team? 2× SEC Championship? 2× BCS National Championship ? 2× First-team All-American ? 1× Second-team All-American? 3× First-team All-SEC ? AP Player of the Year? Davey O'Brien Award ? 2× Maxwell Award ? Heisman Trophy ? NCAA QB of the Year? Manning Award ? William V. Campbell Trophy ? AND this school is in Florida? I Highly doubt he is a virgin hahah
    Posted by pilillo[/QUOTE]

That's funny.  I was listening to Patriots radio earlier and they just happened to mention that; BB Jones, who could be considered a sexpert, tweeted today that:
    1, She highly doubts he is a virgin, and that;
    2, She doesn't think that "women" are part of the equation.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Gonna need to call out Mulder and Scully to dig out the X-Files on who his girl friend is-the truth is out there. The picture the OP posted is not his girlfriend.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/265828/20111212/tim-tebow-girlfriend-god-quarterback-dating-photos.htm

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

good post.
    agree completely

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For those who hate Tim Tebow... : Well said, Rusty. I don't know anyone who hates Tebow; I know plenty of people who hate the media obsession with Tebow. Cam Newton threw for more than 4,000 yards and 20 touchdowns, as a rookie , but doesn't get 1/10th the ink of Tebow; if the Panthers didn't have such a crappy D, he'd probably be in the playoffs, too. The one thing I have always loved about team sport is it cuts through many of society's ills and taboos; race, ethnicity, creed, political beliefs...none of that matters when you are trying to be the best . Now, unfortunately, religion is publicly injected into the equation. Honestly, I don't want to watch football where blacks cheer for blacks and whites for whites; or pro-lifers for pro-lifers and pro-choicers for pro-choicers; or Democrats for Democrats and Republicans for Republicans; or southerners for southerners and northerners for northerners... ...or Christians for Christians and others for others. I want football to be what it has always been; a meritocracy . A place where background does not matter; where we can respect a Tom Brady or a Troy Brown, not because of their group affiliations, but because of their performance on the field . Which is why, even on a 13-3 team, we can be discouraged with the performance of a Devin McCourty or a Logan Mankins, whom we might have praised in the past. And we can celebrate a Julian Edelman, whom we might have criticized in the past. But if your actual skill and performance does not matter; if all that matters is that you are the celebrity poster boy of a popular affinity group...football suffers, though the marketing of football may benefit. If and when Tim Tebow becomes Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers or Drew Bress or Peyton Manning, then he will rightly deserve the attention earned by such men, as a result of their consistent, outstanding performance. But to have all this attention heaped on a guy who has accomplished squat is  nauseating to those who love the game for the game.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

i agreed with your whole post until..

"But to have all this attention heaped on a guy who has accomplished squat is  nauseating to those who love the game for the game."

teh guy has accomplished plenntyy!!!
    credit where credit is due.
    1-4 team likely woulda finished with 3 or 4 wins.
    he takes his team to the playoffs.
    they all play better beacuse of tim tebow.
    they beat pitt.
    credit where credit is due.

otherwise i think u undermine everything you said above, not giving him credit because he has a few religious followers. my 2 cents.

anecdotally just hearing vince now in an interview:
    (unrelated to my comments)

wilfork on tebows running alone:
    "hes one of the biggest, strongest, and probably the toughest guy ive faced"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Fun conversation but unless you are Tebow you can not understand his commitment, not to a faith but to a Savior. In this world understanding a young man who has it all and still chooses to save himself to follow Christ and His law by not chasing momentary lusts of the world is impossible with out the Spirit

1 Corinthians 1:18
    For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

not that special.... why would tebows girlfriend have implants??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The girl friend pic.. which I doubt is based on any facts....  I do not think Tebow would be happy to see that going around given his background..  anyway...

I do not think anyone HATES Tebow..  what fans hate is how the media is taking his play and making a Mt Everest out of a much smaller mountain.  His play does not even approach what Brady, Brees and Rodgers are doing.  Give props to Tebow for doing what he is doing, but, the media is making it out to be all Tebow and not the Bronco team.