FOR TRUE FANS ONLY...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

FOR TRUE FANS ONLY...

Congratulations everyone! Lets face it, since feb 2008 all we've wanted is a first a playoff win. I dont care how good/bad talent on this team is. I love to support them through ups and downs and you too feel the same. So savor this time for all that its worth. Other "better" teams are out and we are still in it!!! Yayyyy....will listen to all radio talk shows to get my dopemin dose! Then onto Sunday, if we stop ray rice we r onto superbowl baby!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY...

I'll take you to task about your "true fan" statement.  Is a true fan one who blindly accepts all that happens, no complaints, thick and thin, never criticizes?  Anyway...

The other "better" teams out there, by whose measure?  I really do not think Baltimore is a better team.. their D might be better, but after that hmmm..  The Pats currently have the longest winning streak, 9 with 2 more to come, going into the conference championship games. So who is "better" now?  Giants because they won FOUR in a row?  49ers are at 4 in a row while the Ravens are also at 4.  It is funny how the pundits are calling the Giants the "hot" team right now!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY...:
    I'll take you to task about your "true fan" statement.  Is a true fan one who blindly accepts all that happens, no complaints, thick and thin, never criticizes?  Anyway... The other "better" teams out there, by whose measure?  I really do not think Baltimore is a better team.. their D might be better, but after that hmmm..  The Pats currently have the longest winning streak, 9 with 2 more to come, going into the conference championship games. So who is "better" now?  Giants because they won FOUR in a row?  49ers are at 4 in a row while the Ravens are also at 4.  It is funny how the pundits are calling the Giants the "hot" team right now!!!
    Posted by agcsbill

I would say that the remaining teams are all 0-0, it's a one game season, and the past means little Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY...":
    I'll take you to task about your "true fan" statement.  Is a true fan one who blindly accepts all that happens, no complaints, thick and thin, never criticizes?  Anyway... The other "better" teams out there, by whose measure?  I really do not think Baltimore is a better team.. their D might be better, but after that hmmm..  The Pats currently have the longest winning streak, 9 with 2 more to come, going into the conference championship games. So who is "better" now?  Giants because they won FOUR in a row?  49ers are at 4 in a row while the Ravens are also at 4.  It is funny how the pundits are calling the Giants the "hot" team right now!!! Posted by agcsbill
    "true fan" and fakeout fan are ecstatic after a win but u r a true fan if u cant watch Tyree catch or Caldwell drop or Chung missing 4th down conv. other such miscues.... Rest in my opinion is everyones nature and inot as relevant On ur second point abt "better teams" pls read My original post coz u misread it

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY... : LOL! I love how the moron media has no idea that their moronic commentary helps the Pats.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

Can you imagine the look on Trent Dilfer's face when the results of this weekend's games were brought to him in his cave?  I mean based on his commentary we know he doesn't actually watch the games...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The best offense and the best defense are the units that play the best in the game.  Records mean nothing, stats mean nothing.  The Ravens clearly have a good defense.  The Pats clearly have a good offense.  Is the Ravens O capable of playing well - we'll see; they haven't done much during the regular season.  Is the Pats D capable of playing well - we will also see; they played pretty well agains Denver but that was Denver.

The media is the media.  Neon Deon in particular is annoying if for no other reason than I've never seen or heard anyone on television, local or national, who has such a totally crappy command of the English language but thinks he's articulate as he11.  He routinely misuses words that he's probably heard once or twice but hasn't the foggiest idea of their meaning.

Sorry for the rant; Sanders is a twit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In Response to Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY... : Can you imagine the look on Trent Dilfer's face when the results of this weekend's games were brought to him in his cave?  I mean based on his commentary we know he doesn't actually watch the games... Posted by pcmIV
    Of course these people dont watch the games.... They have a show to get ready for. Even greenie the die hard jets fan had to dvr it and watch it later. I dont listen or read to most idiots. I only read this forum, Reiss, and pats players, BB Interviews. And i like to listen to colin cowherd podcast coz he is homer and has a very entertaining show for the most part.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY... : LOL! I love how the moron media has no idea that their moronic commentary helps the Pats.

Haha - maybe they are part of the conspiracy with Belichick? Saying negative things to get them to play better. And we all thought ESPN was anti-Pats, but it turns out they may have been helping hem all along.

On another note, it took a while but I finally heard an "analyst" speak negatively of the Packers "last place defense". Well, it took time and a loss, but well...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY... : I would say that the remaining teams are all 0-0, it's a one game season, and the past means little
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

Tell that to all the talking heads because that is all they are quoting, the "past" to diminish the Patriots chances against the vaunted Ravens.  Especially Rob Brown on First & 10 right now who continually uses the stat the Pats.. "haven't beaten a team with a winning record this season.".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In Response to Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY... : Haha - maybe they are part of the conspiracy with Belichick? Saying negative things to get them to play better. And we all thought ESPN was anti-Pats, but it turns out they may have been helping hem all along. On another note, it took a while but I finally heard an "analyst" speak negatively of the Packers "last place defense". Well, it took time and a loss, but well... Posted by EnochRoot
    I heard mike and mike picked giants last week to win

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to "Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY...": "true fan" and fakeout fan are ecstatic after a win but u r a true fan if u cant watch Tyree catch or Caldwell drop or Chung missing 4th down conv. other such miscues.... Rest in my opinion is everyones nature and inot as relevant On ur second point abt "better teams" pls read My original post coz u misread it
    Posted by SANPAT

Not really...  you spoke of "other" better teams.  It appears many are saying the Pats are the worst team left of the 4 all based on that statistically worst D currently playing.  What is amazing is how they, for all intents and purposes, are totally discounting the fact the Pats are by far the BEST offense remaining.  How does that NOT matter??!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In Response to Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY... : Not really...  you spoke of "other" better teams.  It appears many are saying the Pats are the worst team left of the 4 all based on that statistically worst D currently playing.  What is amazing is how they, for all intents and purposes, are totally discounting the fact the Pats are by far the BEST offense remaining.  How does that NOT matter??!! Posted by agcsbill
    TOTALLY AGREE! I was just saying NO and Packers were supposedly better and went out this weekend. No way Brady loses to Flapo. Pats D stop Ray Rice and we go to SuperBowl!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In response to "Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY...": I heard mike and mike picked giants last week to win
    Posted by SANPAT

That is good news because Greenberg often talks about how his picks are bad news for the teams he picks. He is like the Madden cover of SB picks.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The best offense and the best defense are the units that play the best in the game.  Records mean nothing, stats mean nothing.  The Ravens clearly have a good defense.  The Pats clearly have a good offense.  Is the Ravens O capable of playing well - we'll see; they haven't done much during the regular season.  Is the Pats D capable of playing well - we will also see; they played pretty well agains Denver but that was Denver. The media is the media.  Neon Deon in particular is annoying if for no other reason than I've never seen or heard anyone on television, local or national, who has such a totally crappy command of the English language but thinks he's articulate as he11.  He routinely misuses words that he's probably heard once or twice but hasn't the foggiest idea of their meaning. Sorry for the rant; Sanders is a twit.
    Posted by ATJ

Did you hear him on the NFL Sunday Night final speak about how he thinks the Ravens will be all over the Pats next Sunday? As it stands, it appears of the 4 teams left in the hunt... the way these talking heads are speaking, the Pats are the 4th seed regardless of record or how they are currently playing. Winning their 9th game in a row, versus the 4 the other three team's current streaks, means nothing, too!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY... : I more fascinated by the rubes on ESPN on these "1st and ten" shows and whatnot. There's like 3 or 4 bozos who have jobs in a 10% unemployment envrionment and I can;t fathom how they earned a Journalism, English or History degree.

They are ALL slamming the Pats D right now... Bayless doing his best to defend with.. "are you really watching the games?"  I have lost count on the phrase: "The Patriots have the WORST DEFENSE in the NFL!" being mentioned today already!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

If I am BB, I am asking someone who works in the press deparment under Stacey James to collect all media speak every week and then plaster this on the bulletin board. People say it doesn't matter, I say baloney, you never played sports. It matters. Keep feeding it, media. LOL Posted by RidingWithTheKingII
    He Does that already...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In Response to Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY... : That is good news because Greenberg often talks about how his picks are bad news for the teams he picks. He is like the Madden cover of SB picks. Posted by EnochRoot
    Thats why the jets are who they are coz greenie loves them so much

Sections
Shortcuts