FOR TRUE FANS ONLY...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY...

its not critical commentary about the pats....

its stupid premises and stupid commentary.....

because as one famous blogger noted with his avatar...

"most people are stupid"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

We're one game away, Guys  -  very exciting !

Down here in the Florida melting pot I'm tending bar, constantly surrounded by fans and fanboys with varied loyalties. These folks have one commonality: Nobody wants their team to face the Patriots.
    The past two weeks have been a blast. Steelers out, Packers out, Saints out, Pats in............lol....... it doesn't get any better to this point.

Me? I can't wait to see the Pats smoke Baltimore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY... : Here is my theory on the Neon Deon (worst nickname ever) and someone like Cris Carter. Deion is actually very intelligent. I like his stuff, but he is going in this direction with Baltimore for the Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, etc, friendship factor and the fact he played for Baltimore. Also, I noticed when Moss was traded Deion started slaming the Pats. So, I htink he's friendly with Moss to some degree. Since that Moss trade, he's gone the ESPN route and joined Marshall Squints and Jamie Dukes at NFLN. We know Faulk's agenda, but I seriously think Dukes thinks NE's "patriot way" is somehow a racist thing. I am not trying to start a war here, but he just seems incredibly jealous and I think the he thinks NE is like the lilly white, clean, snobby franchise. He used to spend days on end  raving Brett Favre in 2008 and with the Vikes when he played bad and behaved bad, and that's because he played with Favre. Totally phony. He hates the Pats. You can just see him snivel a bit when he has to say something nice.  It's hilarious. I love watching that.  Also, Billick hates the Pats. I wonder if he and BB butted heads at some point. And Cris Carter? Same thing as Deion. He's been rooting for the Jets outright since NE dealt Moss last year. Very transparent. When know he's buddies with Moss, so his agenda is clear.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

same thing with Shannon and the broncos.... he looked pretty foolish... they are supposed to be unbiased but they just cant do it...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY... : Here is my theory on the Neon Deon (worst nickname ever) and someone like Cris Carter. Deion is actually very intelligent. I like his stuff, but he is going in this direction with Baltimore for the Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, etc, friendship factor and the fact he played for Baltimore. Also, I noticed when Moss was traded Deion started slaming the Pats. So, I htink he's friendly with Moss to some degree. Since that Moss trade, he's gone the ESPN route and joined Marshall Squints and Jamie Dukes at NFLN. We know Faulk's agenda, but I seriously think Dukes thinks NE's "patriot way" is somehow a racist thing. I am not trying to start a war here, but he just seems incredibly jealous and I think the he thinks NE is like the lilly white, clean, snobby franchise. He used to spend days on end  raving Brett Favre in 2008 and with the Vikes when he played bad and behaved bad, and that's because he played with Favre. Totally phony. He hates the Pats. You can just see him snivel a bit when he has to say something nice.  It's hilarious. I love watching that.  Also, Billick hates the Pats. I wonder if he and BB butted heads at some point. And Cris Carter? Same thing as Deion. He's been rooting for the Jets outright since NE dealt Moss last year. Very transparent. When know he's buddies with Moss, so his agenda is clear.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Not sure what it is with Billick, but I remember the game in 2007. He definitely hated them then. At one point, he even stuck his tongue out at Rodney Harrison. Yes, Harrison was jawing at him and they probably had some back and forth during the game, but it was a pretty odd reaction for a head coach.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY...": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FOR TRUE FANS ONLY... : same thing with Shannon and the broncos.... he looked pretty foolish... they are supposed to be unbiased but they just cant do it... Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE] Bruschi nd Rodney are unbiased!! (Ha u see what i did there? )

8. This post has been removed.