For what its worth Brady didnt sleep last night....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

For what its worth Brady didnt sleep last night....

Was on EEI for close to an hour this morning...Guy was just devastated!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Re: For what its worth Brady didnt sleep last night....

In Response to For what its worth Brady didnt sleep last night....:
    Was on EEI for close to an hour this morning...Guy was just devastated!
    Posted by ccsjl

Then maybe he should have played better. He needed to put the team on his shoulders and be the "MVP" that he is right? Not walk around in a daze throwing up your hands like Peyton Manning! He should be devastated. They blew a golden opportunity for another SB appearance. The road was paved. All they had to do was perform at 80% of what they had been doing this season. Jets weren't THAT dominant. Pats played at 40% speed" including "Tom Terrific. I'm so sorry he didn't sleep last night. Maybe he should have taken in one less Broadway play last week

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Maybe this game will be motivational for us in the offseason.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from donk3. Show donk3's posts

Oh yeah.......For what it's worth?  I didn't sleep last night either.  I saw the best team in the NFL get beat by a bunch of big mouthed no class scum bags from New Jersey!  I tossed and turned and wondered how Brady could go out there and lay and egg.  After the Interception he was forcing balls.  Did you notice when he threw to the young tightends they gained yardage???  He just quit throwing to them.......Hey Tom.  Look us all in the eye and say you tried your best........You can't because you didn't.  Are all of you fans happy with a 14-2 record and then lose to the Jests??? I guess he is.  The best thing of all?  Brady still gets paid all that money!!!!  I have an idea........The season has three parts.  First part, then bye week.  Second part, then playoffs.  Since you did your job in the first two parts and then took the third part off (Like your O line did in the SuperBowl) you should have the common courtesy to donate one third of your $$$$$$$$ to charity.  Think about all those people who paid all that dough for a ticket to see that game and had to watch you stink the field up.  Yeah he threw for 300 yards but lots of those came when the game was over.  Burn seven minutes off the clock in the fourth quarter and don't leave any time to score again.........Too many bone head decisions....I never thought I would see the day where Brady choked in the big game.....Now two years in a row.

Sections
Shortcuts