For you Manning haters.... steel yourselves!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

For you Manning haters.... steel yourselves!

Looking at his stat line for today... the LOVE will be flowing his way immensely from the football talking heads.  Plus he kept throwing TDs when the Broncos were comfortably ahead.  He definitely likes to throw for TDs than run them in when inside the red zone. See Brady do that and the "running up the score" cries go out.

Don't we all wish Brady had the types of receivers Manning gets all the time?  Oh well, BB thought otherwise!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: For you Manning haters.... steel yourselves!

sigh...

Our defense and run game looks way better........ c ya in the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Harvey.. yes, Manning is about stats and his defenders always point to them as the reason he is the BoaT versus Brady who "only" has THREE SB rings!!!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Again, bill? Wow smh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Bungalow.. hear that all the time and it was mentioned on the NFL GameDay on ESPN today.  Other talking heads pointed out no matter the stats, rings count most.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

[QUOTE]

Again, bill? Wow smh

Bustchise!  Hey, did ya enjoy your team on national tv today? The entire east coast saw a lost Benny HIll episode.

WHat did you see?

Tears!

[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't know, I watched the Broncos Eagles game and saw a beatdown, queenie. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Why so much hate for Manning? Awesome quarterback. I think the Brady-Manning debate is a good thing to have. Never understood why some have to love one and hate the other.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Why so much hate for Manning? Awesome quarterback. I think the Brady-Manning debate is a good thing to have. Never understood why some have to love one and hate the other.

I don't get it either.  The guy is one of the best to ever play the game.  I can't recall him being disrespectful to the Pats or New England.

I think he's a lot of fun to watch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

My post was not meant to be a "hate thing", but, directed at those that dislike/hate Pay-me-a-ton Manning and the media attention he gets.  That's all.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Who cares?  He's a likeable guy.  He's fun and he does a good job.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Harvey.. yes, Manning is about stats and his defenders always point to them as the reason he is the BoaT versus Brady who "only" has THREE SB rings!!!

But Brady's not??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But Brady's not??

[/QUOTE]

No where near to the degree Manning is.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I think you need to check your stats.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

I have always liked Peyton Manning: It's the incessant tongue-baths he gets from the media that drive me nuts.

In fact, even after beating Atlanta on the road last night, the media (some, anyway) were quick to point out that the cumulative record of NE's opponents so far is 5-11. Of course, some of these same media types were already declaring the '72 Dolphins 17-0 season in jeopardy when referring to Manning's Denver juggernaut. Funny, though, that none of them mentioned the cumulative record of Denver's four opponents: 4-12--that would be worse than NE's through four weeks.

Unreal.

Like Peyton Manning; can't stand the media that fawns all over him and usually goes out of its way to cover for his historic January flops (I mean, he has to shoulder at least some of the blame for the eight one and done's, doesn't he?).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Manning is a great QB.  And the Broncos right now are playing at a very high level.  It's pretty obvious to anyone who is seriously watching football and doesn't have some kind of agenda or childish emotional need to deny reality.  Right now, Denver looks like the best team in the AFC.  Things could change, but why deny reality when it's staring you bluntly in the face?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Because fans are a bit goofy. They think by tipping your hat or giving praise to another player you are indirectly criticizing, or maybe more accuratley lessening the accolades for, the player they prefer.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

Because fans are a bit goofy. They think by tipping your hat or giving praise to another player you are indirectly criticizing, or maybe more accuratley lessening the accolades for, the player they prefer.

It's too bad, because if you just like football, Manning is a great guy to watch.  Sure, as a Pats fan, I don't want to see him win or do better than Brady.  But as a football fan, I've got to appreciate the guy's amazing talents.  He's certainly one of the top five or so QBs of all time.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

How come no one is complaining about him running up the score!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

Should be complaing why Elway can turn around a team overnight and BB can't give Brady a recevier.

Manning is great as Brady, the differecne is Manning has a GM that helps him win.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Peyton Manning is arguably the greatest regualr season QB of all time. Playoffs... not so much.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:

How come no one is complaining about him running up the score!

Running up the score should not be done in Pop Warner.

This is the NFL.

Score all the points you can.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Peyton Manning is arguably the greatest regualr season QB of all time. Playoffs... not so much.

Recordwise, no.  But these are still team wins and losses, and if I were a coach and had a choice of any QB to take to the playoffs, Manning would be right at the top with Brady. 

Sections
Shortcuts