For You Out Of Towners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: For You Out Of Towners

Thanks for the info

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Friday? I was hoping it would be a thursday game...guess I'll have to miss Brady and Mallet play and settle for Tebow "quaterbacking" the third string offense after me lady and I come from Elysium. Should be worth a good laugh.

There are 32 reasons not to throw the deep ball against the New England Patriots this season, they all end in "Because Devin McCourty will INT it".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

The Pats vs Philly on Friday night will be aired live on NFL Network and I don't believe it's regionally based either. It's their top choice for a national opener (albeit preseason).

Man, thanks!  I'm in Florida full time now and have been hoping there is a way to see this game.

I appreciate the info.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

The original Out of Towners with Jack Lemon was way better than the remake with Steve Martin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I started a thread the other night about NFL Preseason.  If anyone, like me, wants to order it you can save $5.00 off the $19.00 by entering promo code [directv].

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The Pats vs Philly on Friday night will be aired live on NFL Network and I don't believe it's regionally based either. It's their top choice for a national opener (albeit preseason).

Thanks Rusty. Glad to hear that . . . .  I've got NFL Game Pass (available outside the US only) to watch it on the computer, but it's much better on TV.  Got a relative from Boston coming to see us too on Friday, so it should be a fun evening.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

NICE! Thanks. 

Sections
Shortcuts