Forgotten casualty to AH situation...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Forgotten casualty to AH situation...

I know this is a Patriots board & posts should be related to Patriot's football BUT actually my first thought when hearing about this aweful situation AH has gotten/found himself in is the unspoken casualty to the upcomming legal/jail conclusion...his newly born daughter!  Just before AH signed his new multi-million dollar contract, his daughter was born.  If he is found guilty & goes to jail, she is another victim in this horrible crime/homicide too.

The reason I mention this is because I don't believe anyone or any news outlet mentioning this or how AH could possibly get himself involved in something like this after just fathering & bringing what is to most, a life changing, wonderful experience...not to mention how AH sounded so grateful when he signed the contract that he had the ability to raise his daughter without struggling to provide for her & his family.  Maybe it's just because I have my 2 young children/babies & they are my world & I wouldn't even jay walk if the ramifications would hurt them in any way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Forgotten casualty to AH situation...

I got another one...how about the dead guy? I know someone that played football with him and he said he was a nice guy. He didn't have anything good to say about Hern, I'll tell you that.

I think it's completely irresponsible and disgusting that Hernandez could (and did) potentially ruin his daughter's life. How do you go out to strip clubs and hang around with thugs when you have an infant at home? Why was this guy even in Miami three months ago? He has a baby at home. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

The lost life and the baby who's father is likey going to jail are the really terrible parts of all this.  Horrible tragedy all around.  The football aspect of this is meaningless in the big picture. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mrtm70's comment:

I know this is a Patriots board & posts should be related to Patriot's football BUT actually my first thought when hearing about this aweful situation AH has gotten/found himself in is the unspoken casualty to the upcomming legal/jail conclusion...his newly born daughter!  Just before AH signed his new multi-million dollar contract, his daughter was born.  If he is found guilty & goes to jail, she is another victim in this horrible crime/homicide too.

The reason I mention this is because I don't believe anyone or any news outlet mentioning this or how AH could possibly get himself involved in something like this after just fathering & bringing what is to most, a life changing, wonderful experience...not to mention how AH sounded so grateful when he signed the contract that he had the ability to raise his daughter without struggling to provide for her & his family.  Maybe it's just because I have my 2 young children/babies & they are my world & I wouldn't even jay walk if the ramifications would hurt them in any way.

every situation like this has victims we don't hear about or who get lost in the shuffle and has consequences long after it is off the front pages

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

growing up without a father seems to be a part of american culture. unlike thousands of other fatherless children, she will have a nice bank account and no financial worries. she will be ok.

a man is dead....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Perhaps the little girl will suffer as a consequence of this, perhaps not.  A great deal will depend on what direction the mother takes with her life.  Hopefully better decisions than AH has apparently made.

And, yes, the young man who lost his life is the obvious tragedy here as well as his family.  Beyond that there are people effected by this who we'll never know about. 

Nothing about this makes you feel good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

this "tragedy" is no more or less tragic than the stuff that already happens weekly to average joes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to MrCricket's comment:

growing up without a father seems to be a part of american culture. unlike thousands of other fatherless children, she will have a nice bank account and no financial worries. she will be ok.

a man is dead....

Not necessarily. Does anybody think Hernandez was responsible enough to put money in trust for her?  Clearly, he likes to spend money on cars, homes, entourages, who knows what, so after taxes he maybe has a few mill left from his signing bonus. Most/all of that will be gone if there's a lengthy trial, and that's not counting anything the Pats might try and claw back.

Oh, and then the civil suit he'll be dealing with from Lloyd's family, and the one from the FL stripjoint deal and who knows what else. He'll be broke soon.

I wouldn't count on there being much of anything left for his daughter or her mother. Remember 78% of NFL players end up bankrupt. This guy is not off to a good start.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

From what we're being told, Hernandez is a loser of a human.  She won't grow up super rich, but his daughter may be able to grow up without a scuumbag leading the way for her.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

the guy has been linked to two other seperate shootings in his life. i'm not a juror or a judge so i'm ok with giving my opinion and saying that everything about this situation says GUILTY.

Sections
Shortcuts