Formatting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

Formatting

The formatting here is terrible.  It sticks in a couple of extra blank lines between paragraphs and sticks in a blank line between entries in a numbered list.  Ugh!

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Formatting

Yeah....I'm sure it's been brought up but I'll post on this in the Issues for BDC thread in the Red Sox forum...some of it can be improved in the editing box before posting, but the end result leaves a lot to be desired that is for sure...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Yeah....I'm sure it's been brought up but I'll post on this in the Issues for BDC thread in the Red Sox forum...some of it can be improved in the editing box before posting, but the end result leaves a lot to be desired that is for sure...

I wonder if it's the same company that hosted this site before or if they rebid. Obviously they took the lowest bidder

Evil's work computer name ( don't tell the boss )

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

The extra spacing is for product advertising. 

Trouble is, the rest of the changes are so horrid that click traffic is so far down they can't sell the space.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Wayyy too much white space. And really challenging to follow posts that carry original post and multiple replies. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Is it me, or is it a bit better today? Easier to read.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

If they simply fixed placing replies towards posts by having the original "replied to" post in Italics and in ANY slightly off-colored box, This would do WONDERS for readability and a thus=A ton more forum activity.  Yes...It is in a blindingly over "White", ALL high-gloss sheen.  That transfixes you into some sorta mental state where you just either wanna get up or just go to another web-site to re-transfix your eyes to some sorta "matted" parcept of reality not fixated on some blinding universal sole super gloss formatting. 

Sections
Shortcuts