Former Patriot Dan Koppen might have torn ACL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Former Patriot Dan Koppen might have torn ACL

2m

bad news for former Patriot --> : Broncos fear Dan Koppen has torn his acl

Man, what is it with all these injuries so early.  Certainly bad news for the Broncos.  Hate to see injuries happen to any player.  Hope it's not as bad as it seems.  Feel bad for Koppen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Former Patriot Dan Koppen might have torn ACL

Got to admit that Rusty can make a person hate the patriots all by himself.  Anyone who thinks Belichick is smug, hasn't visited this forum and seen Rusty's antics. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Looks like we got a troll on the loose^ abandon thread. Sorry TFB it was good before...he ruined it.

I hear ya AP, too bad.  Why does he have to get involved in every discussion and drag every thread down. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Using this ^ is your technique? Hahahahahahaha thanks for the laugh. What an ego! See ya on different thread.

I have used ^^^^ several times here so I have no idea why he would even take credit for bringing that here.  WOW!!  The guy is amazing.  He has to take credit for everything.  He must have had a very rough and sad childhood.  Probably a only child who didn't get any attention.

Hey Rusty, your real name wouldn't happen to be Darryl, would it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

[QUOTE]

Looks like we got a troll on the loose^ abandon thread. Sorry TFB it was good before...he ruined it.

^^Stop using my arrow technique.

[/QUOTE]

You truly are a nutjob. That arrow thing has been used since message boards were first created. This is just like you claiming a bunch of other things long used are "yours". Your insanity knows no bounds.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Using this ^ is your technique? Hahahahahahaha thanks for the laugh. What an ego! See ya on different thread.

I have used ^^^^ several times here so I have no idea why he would even take credit for bringing that here.  WOW!!  The guy is amazing.  He has to take credit for everything.  He must have had a very rough and sad childhood.  Probably a only child who didn't get any attention.

[/QUOTE]

Stop using my double exclamation point technique!! And stop using my word, the, that I brought to this forum.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!  Oops, I did it again with the double !!  Sorry for stealing your thunder, lol!

Hopefully everyone will stop using  LOL and LMAO and hahahaha that I brought to the forum.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who are you kidding? Prior to 3.13.13, you just made photoshop pictures here and NEVER, ever commented on anything.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, as they say.

It's ok. Even though you think you are fooling people, you aren't.

Your name isn't Corky is it?

[/QUOTE]

I have 9,500 posts, I seriously doubt they were all because of the photoshops.  Once again you are wrong.  It must get terribly frustrating to be wrong all the time.

BTW, that was a serious question about your name.  Is your name Darryl by chance?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Got to admit that Rusty can make a person hate the patriots all by himself.  Anyone who thinks Belichick is smug, hasn't visited this forum and seen Rusty's antics. 

Sounds great, troll.  "Gotta admit", I love pointing out hypocrites especially in the media.

Today I was lectured by a Jets troll that I shouldn't be starting any non Pats threads even if it can be related to the Pats or an AFC threads.   That's rich, too, Underpants.

Now, TFB12 starts one, I make many points that show the media ignoring a rash of MAJOR issues in Denver with a 38 year old QB and a bad neck to protect, PED tests, DUIs left and right, brand new LBs, crappy Safeties, old men at CB and somehow I am trolling, huh?

Mind you, you're a Colts troll.

The irony is so thick it's ridiculous.

Me pointing out facts that the media doesn't with other teams as they ignore positive facts of our own is what is "arrogant".

All this, and I've been right all along talking about teams in cap hell, drafting, player development, etc, what do we have here? Hmmm?

We have BB, who has been bashed for 3 years+ here, doing it the right way, not ignoring the new CBA, and getting his ducks in a row, so no one really knows how loaded this team is right now unless you're dumb or don't want to know.

[/QUOTE]

Cripes - this is exactly what I mean. 

Koppen just blew his knee today.  Apparently, you thought ESPN should have interrupted the Brickyard with the news.  what a joke. 

I'll reiterate points I've made before regarding the pats attention they get:

1. They are on the East Coast.
    2. They are in one of the largest markets in the country.
    3. They've been successful for a long period of time.
    4. They are media savvy. 
    5. They employ a mantra (the patriot way), that has been challenged recently. 
    6. As it relates to ESPN, ESPN has created "local" sites for 5 markets in this country.  Those markets get more exposure from ESPN than all others.  Boston is one of them. 

Finally, its clear that you never recognize positive comments from the media about the pats.  All you hear is the negative.  Sorry, Russ.  Not everything about the pats is positive, and currently they face more questions both on and off the field than they have in years. 

There's no hypocrisy in pointing that out. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Who are you kidding? Prior to 3.13.13, you just made photoshop pictures here and NEVER, ever commented on anything.

You know the date?  That is mf'in creepy! Maybe more creepy than your begging for details about Tebow's sex life, over and over.

Of course he knows the date.  He knows where most have gone to school, where they work, where they live... he keeps it all in his handy dandy notebook. 

It is creepy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Too bad for Koppen, got to hand it to the guy, he came is as mid round pick (who wasn't supposed to be a top talent) and made himself 30 million off of strength, smarts and technique. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

You know the date?  That is mf'in creepy! Maybe more creepy than your begging for details about Tebow's sex life, over and over.

Of course he knows the date.  He knows where most have gone to school, where they work, where they live... he keeps it all in his handy dandy notebook. 

It is creepy.

[/QUOTE]

Oh my God! Bawahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

[QUOTE]

It is creepy.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, that blues clues guy is seriously creepy LMFAO. I think the point Rusty is trying to make is that even though every media talking head is already handing the Broncos the AFC championship this year, they appear to have their problems too. I for one still don't trust PM's neck, and I don't think going into the season without a viable center is what the Broncos want. One good whack away from seeing how good they are with Brock Osweiler at QB. Tough break for Koppen though, he was a good Patriot. Football's back peeps. GO PATS!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Denver Broncos @DenverBroncos 22m

MRI results reveal that Broncos C Dan Koppen has torn the ACL in his left knee. He will miss the 2013 season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Denver Broncos @DenverBroncos 22m

MRI results reveal that Broncos C Dan Koppen has torn the ACL in his left knee. He will miss the 2013 season.

Tough break... I hope he can come back from this but at his age msost likely the end of the line. I wish him well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]Denver Broncos @DenverBroncos 22m

Tough break... I hope he can come back from this but at his age msost likely the end of the line. I wish him well.

[/QUOTE]

He is done.  He was ready to retire before the Broncos came calling.  Sadly this will end his career.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Denver Broncos @DenverBroncos 22m

[/QUOTE]

He is done.  He was ready to retire before the Broncos came calling.  Sadly this will end his career.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah tough break he seems like a pretty down to earth guy. His in-laws live on my street good people.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

Sounds great, troll.  "Gotta admit", I love pointing out hypocrites especially in the media.

Today I was lectured by a Jets troll that I shouldn't be starting any non Pats threads even if it can be related to the Pats or an AFC threads.   That's rich, too, Underpants.

Now, TFB12 starts one, I make many points that show the media ignoring a rash of MAJOR issues in Denver with a 38 year old QB and a bad neck to protect, PED tests, DUIs left and right, brand new LBs, crappy Safeties, old men at CB and somehow I am trolling, huh?

Mind you, you're a Colts troll.

The irony is so thick it's ridiculous.

Me pointing out facts that the media doesn't with other teams as they ignore positive facts of our own is what is "arrogant".

All this, and I've been right all along talking about teams in cap hell, drafting, player development, etc, what do we have here? Hmmm?

We have BB, who has been bashed for 3 years+ here, doing it the right way, not ignoring the new CBA, and getting his ducks in a row, so no one really knows how loaded this team is right now unless you're dumb or don't want to know.

Cripes - this is exactly what I mean. 

Koppen just blew his knee today.  Apparently, you thought ESPN should have interrupted the Brickyard with the news.  what a joke. 

I'll reiterate points I've made before regarding the pats attention they get:

1. They are on the East Coast.
    2. They are in one of the largest markets in the country.
    3. They've been successful for a long period of time.
    4. They are media savvy. 
    5. They employ a mantra (the patriot way), that has been challenged recently. 
    6. As it relates to ESPN, ESPN has created "local" sites for 5 markets in this country.  Those markets get more exposure from ESPN than all others.  Boston is one of them. 

Finally, its clear that you never recognize positive comments from the media about the pats.  All you hear is the negative.  Sorry, Russ.  Not everything about the pats is positive, and currently they face more questions both on and off the field than they have in years. 

There's no hypocrisy in pointing that out. 

1. The Patriot Way was a term coined by the media to describe how BB coaches and what he expects from his players. Selfelssness, being humble, play as a team, no ego, etc. BB, Kraft, no Patriot has even uttered the words before, and if they have, it wasn't while in a Pats uni.

So, you're wrong there.

2. Every team has questions, ours included, but why is it that other AFC teams with as many or more, don't get the same sensationalized coverage.

Finally, your goofy Midwest insecurity is a joke.  Who cares what coast our team plays on? 

[/QUOTE]

That's not what Bob Kraft says,  

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/27/kraft-says-the-patriot-way-is-about-having-good-people/

And I think he's knows what defines that phrase more than you do.  It is, of course, HIS team. 

Now, for your inability to understand why the pats get media attention - please reread my previous post.  Some people focus on the numbers and not the words after them.  You must be one of those.  I am sure its just a remedial thing.  Nothing Evelyn Wood can't cure, or a GED. 

Finally, the coast matters because that is where the national news is located.  Apparently you've never heard of a thing called east coast bias.