http://is.gd/qzxvBy

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Former Patriot Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife ugly

Vince's response--https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BF-Ot13CUAA6Ike.jpg

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

consider the source. ted Johnson the wife beating roid head.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Ted can always claim he doesn't remember saying it due to the concussions, fool.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

now Ted says:

"I just made a huge error in judgement and want to apologize to Vince and his wife for comments I made earlier today on a Houston radio show"

TRANSLATION: Oh sh!t I am going to get my roid raged a s s kicked by big Vince!!

read Vinces twitter response here (its good) and TJ's whinly lil "dont b eat me up" apology!

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/03/22/teddy-johnson-a-former-patriot-called-vince-wilforks-wife-ugly-and-vince-wilfork-is-pissed-off/

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Ted, Ted, Ted, that was classless and really stupid. I guess you really do have brain damage!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I hope Vince runs into him in a dark alley one evening.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Whoever gave Ted Johnson his own radio show should have their college degree taken away...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

Embedded image permalink

That a way Vince.....your family is ALL that matters. Fu$k Ted Johnson. And Fu&k anybody who thinks like him. Keep being the man, and the person that you are. Rise above it...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I hope Vince runs into him in a dark alley one evening.

Ted better hope Bianca doesn't run in to him. She's bigger than he is!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Wow. Embarrassing for Ted Johnson.  Why are people so dumb when being paid to do a job? Why would anyone lower themself with such a nonsensical insult about a former teammate?  Think it, don't say it.

Also, I realize he (Ted) wasn't on Twitter, but Vince's response on Twitter shows how goofy Twitter is, too.

You really need to accept the importance of Twitter it help topple tyrants and made a comment that would have been forgotten brought to national attention.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Ted Johnson's comment was mindless, tasteless and uncalled for. He should be ashamed of himself.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Ted Johnson's comment was midless, tasteless and uncalled for. He should be ashamed of himself.

OK, I'll be the one. It may be mean, and it may be hurtful, but you are all lying if you say you didn't laugh out loud when you heard/saw that SH#T! Come on!!! Its "Your MOMMA" joke funny! Thats how they talk in the locker rooms and crack on oneather, in PRIVATE! I agree TJ should be beat for calling out one of his BOYZ like that in public though!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

She also fat.  So relax P.C. Police.  Save your outrage for when he lies about a country having WMD's just so he can start a war.

Dude...it ain't a matter of lying. I'm old school, which obviously you are not. In my neighborhood.....where I grew up, if you talked like that, NO MATTER how true it was, about someone's family member it was grounds for a serious beatdown. If you were lucky. We just didn't cross that line. As Vince spoke of. ...now maybe in the burbs...you can get away with that. Where obviously you're from...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to makonikyman's comment:

She also fat.  So relax P.C. Police.  Save your outrage for when he lies about a country having WMD's just so he can start a war.

Dude...it ain't a matter of lying. I'm old school, which obviously you are not. In my neighborhood.....where I grew up, if you talked like that, NO MATTER how true it was, about someone's family member it was grounds for a serious beatdown. If you were lucky. We just didn't cross that line. As Vince spoke of. ...now maybe in the burbs...you can get away with that. Where obviously you're from...

Yeah, I'm with you on that too, but you too are lying if you say you didn't laugh out loud when you heard/saw that SH#T! Come on!!! Its "Your MOMMA" joke funny! Thats how they talk in the locker rooms and crack on oneather, in PRIVATE! I agree TJ should be beat for calling out one of his BOYZ like that in public though!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Where I grew up....the affluent suburbs .....we all ragged on each other.  By the way, we fought over a lot less then calling someone's girlfriend fat and ugly.   Lose the outrage.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:

Ted, Ted, Ted, that was classless and really stupid. I guess you really do have brain damage!

my thoughts exaclty. truly a sleepwalking (through life) human being. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Where I grew up....the affluent suburbs .....we all ragged on each other.  By the way, we fought over a lot less then calling someone's girlfriend fat and ugly.   Lose the outrage.

And that's being real! TJ screwed up by going NATIONWIDE w
    ith it though!.... no punn intended! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Ted Johnson's comment was midless, tasteless and uncalled for. He should be ashamed of himself.

thank you for saying. now psot this same poast to tcal for comment below.

Sections
Shortcuts