Former Patriot Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife ugly

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Re: Former Patriot Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife ugly

I still like ol' Buckethead.  Always have.  Bet that was one comment he wants back, though.   She ain't a beauty queen, that's for sure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

When asked who he thought the ugliest b!tch was,Ted should have said "Terrell Suggs"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Not cool at all on Ted's part, but I give him a pass just because he's so messed up from the hits to the head he took. I  sincerely feel bad for Johnson.  Vince and Bianca will be okay.  They seem to really love each other, which is all that matters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

I see a cage match for charity....I'll take Vince and hiwife can tag team to finish Ted off

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Way to stick up for your wife Vince. stupid comment by Ted. I saw Biannca and Seymours wife a few years ago at a game in Indy, they were real cool/nice. My new favorite line is "Ihear and see everything mfer"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

It is interesting what these moderators allow people to post and not post

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Classless. Love out to Big Vince, a real family man and a true NE Patriot

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

In response to Rocky's comment:

http://is.gd/qzxvBy

And we care  about this because...?

Because it is a New York Jets Board and it is funny!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

You don't bad mouth a guy's wife or kids.

Grounds for a beatdown.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I'm actually in shock that Ted would slam anyone like this, let alone a class act of an ex teamate and his wife.  That extended well past classless and deep into the realm of just plain stupid.  I see athletes and their eye candy wives far too often, I then hear far too many stories of major marital problems.  Then there's Big Vince and Bianca Wilfork.  Is she the nicest thing in the world to look at?  No.  Would I take her over 95% of the other sport wives?  In a second.  That's a true ride or die chick who will still be your rock and there for you when all the chips are down and everyone else is against you.  In the end, isn't that the kind of relationship everyone wishes for? 

Furthermore, old school rules still apply.  Don't bad mouth a mans mother, wife, or kids.  Cross that line and you open yourself up to a butt kicking. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:

I'm actually in shock that Ted would slam anyone like this, let alone a class act of an ex teamate and his wife.  That extended well past classless and deep into the realm of just plain stupid.  I see athletes and their eye candy wives far too often, I then hear far too many stories of major marital problems.  Then there's Big Vince and Bianca Wilfork.  Is she the nicest thing in the world to look at?  No.  Would I take her over 95% of the other sport wives?  In a second.  That's a true ride or die chick who will still be your rock and there for you when all the chips are down and everyone else is against you.  In the end, isn't that the kind of relationship everyone wishes for? 

Furthermore, old school rules still apply.  Don't bad mouth a mans mother, wife, or kids.  Cross that line and you open yourself up to a butt kicking. 

well said all around

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

Completely classless. Johnson was hit in the head too many times.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:

Way to stick up for your wife Vince. stupid comment by Ted. I saw Biannca and Seymours wife a few years ago at a game in Indy, they were real cool/nice. My new favorite line is "Ihear and see everything mfer"

bianca is and was always cool.

ted is a fool (ted's behavior aint cool).

it aint about the wife, it's about the misogyny and fat oppression., (everyone is someone's mother, daughter, wife, cousin, aunt. all real people).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

we're born into this oppression stuff taugth to us by our society. we dont choose it in the first place. but it is our responsibility to stop (being racist, misogynist, oppress any group).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to makonikyman's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

She also fat.  So relax P.C. Police.  Save your outrage for when he lies about a country having WMD's just so he can start a war.

Dude...it ain't a matter of lying. I'm old school, which obviously you are not. In my neighborhood.....where I grew up, if you talked like that, NO MATTER how true it was, about someone's family member it was grounds for a serious beatdown. If you were lucky. We just didn't cross that line. As Vince spoke of. ...now maybe in the burbs...you can get away with that. Where obviously you're from...

Yeah, I'm with you on that too, but you too are lying if you say you didn't laugh out loud when you heard/saw that SH#T! Come on!!! Its "Your MOMMA" joke funny! Thats how they talk in the locker rooms and crack on oneather, in PRIVATE! I agree TJ should be beat for calling out one of his BOYZ like that in public though!

oppression aint funny. it's ignorant. real people are harmed.

try and explain away racism. it's not in vogue today, so most wont try and say, that "sh@t is funny, tell me you didnit laugh". oppression aint funny.

Yo, I came from the culture and understand it, right or wrong. I am relating to it based on my personal experiences in it. Take your trivial, unrealistic, out of context commentary to a political debate if you feel the need to change the world. This is simply a relaxed blog amongst near perfect strangers who aren't looking for you to pontificate about whats wrong with society....you can't even relate.........PEACE!

thanks for wishing me "peace"

relax all you want, when the shoe is one the other foot , youd see it diferently.

how different do you think this is from some group of white middle class men relaxing and making light of similar comments on non white people. the only difference is fat oppression is acceptable today in this society. again oppression hurt all people. no matter what kind and no matte how "comfortable" anyone wants to feel doing it.

You see, I am not white, but am well above middle class. I persevered to get where I am despite the insiginificant group you seem to fear most. Me, I could care less about what anyone else may think, becasue I am who I am despite what they thought or said. I simply share a mutual respect with those types, and as long as they continue to call me Sir to may face, what they say behind my back, doesn't have any influence on how I feel. I am well above that, just as YOU should be....

"I simply share a mutual respect "

im right there wiht you rally,.

when having a conversation via coputer it can be challenging understanding one another.

peace

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

seems like any football player would be lucky to have a wife and relationship like vince and bianca. and she diggs the same thing vince does (football).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

It is interesting what these moderators allow people to post and not post

+1 I'm completely stupified by it

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Ted would beat the crap out of fat sloppy Vince.  Vince has a DT body not a fighters Body.  Any of you ever watch MMN?  There's a reason why people with Vince's body frame arn't Champs.  Anyone who knows anything about fighting knows being fat may only provide an advantage in Grade School.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'll put a $100K on Ted

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I'll put a $100K on Ted

The only way Ted may walk away a winner after a fight with Vince, is that Vince beats his face so bad he actually fixes it for him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Ted would beat the crap out of fat sloppy Vince.  Vince has a DT body not a fighters Body.  Any of you ever watch MMN?  There's a reason why people with Vince's body frame arn't Champs.  Anyone who knows anything about fighting knows being fat may only provide an advantage in Grade School.

johnson=dumb jock roidhead dips*t