Former Patriot Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife ugly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Former Patriot Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife ugly

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to makonikyman's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

She also fat.  So relax P.C. Police.  Save your outrage for when he lies about a country having WMD's just so he can start a war.

Dude...it ain't a matter of lying. I'm old school, which obviously you are not. In my neighborhood.....where I grew up, if you talked like that, NO MATTER how true it was, about someone's family member it was grounds for a serious beatdown. If you were lucky. We just didn't cross that line. As Vince spoke of. ...now maybe in the burbs...you can get away with that. Where obviously you're from...

Yeah, I'm with you on that too, but you too are lying if you say you didn't laugh out loud when you heard/saw that SH#T! Come on!!! Its "Your MOMMA" joke funny! Thats how they talk in the locker rooms and crack on oneather, in PRIVATE! I agree TJ should be beat for calling out one of his BOYZ like that in public though!

oppression aint funny. it's ignorant. real people are harmed.

try and explain away racism. it's not in vogue today, so most wont try and say, that "sh@t is funny, tell me you didnit laugh". oppression aint funny.

Yo, I came from the culture and understand it, right or wrong. I am relating to it based on my personal experiences in it. Take your trivial, unrealistic, out of context commentary to a political debate if you feel the need to change the world. This is simply a relaxed blog amongst near perfect strangers who aren't looking for you to pontificate about whats wrong with society....you can't even relate.........PEACE!

u know there Rally when ur done talking tough maybe u will wrap ur superior brain around the fact that this "culture" u speak of is based on ignorance and lack of education (yo keepin' it real yo) and is just another reason why some people are stuck in violence ie: gangs, shootings, thugs and punks etc...for decades and decades

putting it bluntly it is a primitiveness, a lack of evolution and a willfull ignorance-

yeah i know i am a sheltered white who "don't understand" but i would think u making a comment like "TJ ought to get a beatdown" ie: your "law of the streets" bulls**t makes u just another one of the types I am talking about, regardless of ur self-exaltation as a success and ur education and "realism" talk

but hey keep on frontin' and keepin' it real yo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

She also fat.  So relax P.C. Police.  Save your outrage for when he lies about a country having WMD's just so he can start a war.

Dude...it ain't a matter of lying. I'm old school, which obviously you are not. In my neighborhood.....where I grew up, if you talked like that, NO MATTER how true it was, about someone's family member it was grounds for a serious beatdown. If you were lucky. We just didn't cross that line. As Vince spoke of. ...now maybe in the burbs...you can get away with that. Where obviously you're from...

Yeah, I'm with you on that too, but you too are lying if you say you didn't laugh out loud when you heard/saw that SH#T! Come on!!! Its "Your MOMMA" joke funny! Thats how they talk in the locker rooms and crack on oneather, in PRIVATE! I agree TJ should be beat for calling out one of his BOYZ like that in public though!

try and explain away racism. it's not in vogue today, so most wont try and say, that "sh@t is funny, tell me you didnit laugh". oppression aint funny.

Yo, I came from the culture and understand it, right or wrong. I am relating to it based on my personal experiences in it. Take your trivial, unrealistic, out of context commentary to a political debate if you feel the need to change the world. This is simply a relaxed blog amongst near perfect strangers who aren't looking for you to pontificate about whats wrong with society....you can't even relate.........PEACE!

u know there Rally when ur done talking tough maybe u will wrap ur superior brain around the fact that this "culture" u speak of is based on ignorance and lack of education (yo keepin' it real yo) and is just another reason why some people are stuck in violence ie: gangs, shootings, thugs and punks etc...for decades and decades

putting it bluntly it is a primitiveness, a lack of evolution and a willfull ignorance-

yeah i know i am a sheltered white who "don't understand" but i would think u making a comment like "TJ ought to get a beatdown" ie: your "law of the streets" bulls**t makes u just another one of the types I am talking about, regardless of ur self-exaltation as a success and ur education and "realism" talk

YO STUPID, I didn't realize that Ronald McDonald was a racist, BIGOT! FYSA, I am very proud, and very good looking mind you, Spanish, Filipino, Native American, German, French, Irish, and Itialian 50-something year old AMERICAN MAN. I have a college education, served in the USAF, and now work in a job that I really can't speak about. I was a scholarship football player at a D-1 school and even played pro ball for a while until I got cut at the age of 25 and was forced to get serious about my life. 
    I went to nearly all black elementary and middle schools on the West Bank of New Orleans, but have also lived in all white neighborhoods in million dollar homes with pools near beautiful beaches, etc. I've traveled all over the world first as the son of a Navy Sailor, then in my present job. I HAVE PERSPECTIVE....You are simply an ignorant fool who doesn't really understand what you are even trying to say or for what reason...bigots rarely do when it comes to sociological issues. Gain some perspective on reaity, stupid. It might help if you got out of your basement once in a while, idiot. Your Avatar, RONALD, THE CLOWN, is perfect for you. Now, SHUT UP and go away.......Please? Mr. McDonald?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

YO STUPID, I didn't realize that Ronald McDonald was a racist, BIGOT! FYSA, I am very proud, and very good looking mind you, Spanish, Filipino, Native American, German, French, Irish, and Itialian 50-something year old AMERICAN MAN. I have a college education, served in the USAF, and now work in a job that I really can't speak about. I went to nearly all black elementary and middle schools on the West Bank of New Orleans, but have also lived in all white neighborhoods in million dollar homes with pools near beautiful beaches, etc. I've traveled all over the world both as the son of a Navy Sailor and in my present job. You are an igniorant fool who doesn't really understand what you are trying to say. Gain some perspective on reaity, stupid. It might help if you got out of your basement once in a while, idiot. Your Avatar, RONALD, THE CLOWN, is perfect for you. Now, SHUT UP and go away.......Please? Mr. McDonald?

as a progressive pains me to say it bro but the truth ain't always pretty

i dont give a damn about ur job or economic status or ur looks

u know nothing about me yet u say i live in a basement and haven't been around

i know just what i was trying to say as do you and i stand by it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

It was a fool who asked the question and foolish to answer.  Wrath of Wilfork well deserved!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

YO STUPID, I didn't realize that Ronald McDonald was a racist, BIGOT! FYSA, I am very proud, and very good looking mind you, Spanish, Filipino, Native American, German, French, Irish, and Itialian 50-something year old AMERICAN MAN. I have a college education, served in the USAF, and now work in a job that I really can't speak about. I went to nearly all black elementary and middle schools on the West Bank of New Orleans, but have also lived in all white neighborhoods in million dollar homes with pools near beautiful beaches, etc. I've traveled all over the world both as the son of a Navy Sailor and in my present job. You are an igniorant fool who doesn't really understand what you are trying to say. Gain some perspective on reaity, stupid. It might help if you got out of your basement once in a while, idiot. Your Avatar, RONALD, THE CLOWN, is perfect for you. Now, SHUT UP and go away.......Please? Mr. McDonald?

You've shown who you are to everyone here. You made a snap judgement on who you thought I was and lashed out according to your bigoted perceptions of other cultures. Now go put your sheet on and get back in the basement. WE ARE EVERYWHERE!.....Ronald! Before ya go, can I get a number 3, LARGE, hold the pickles, with a diet coke? FOOL.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

You've shown who you are to everyone here. You made a snap judgement on who you thought I was and lashed out according to your bigoted perceptions of other cultures. Now go put your sheet on and get back in the basement. WE ARE EVERYWHERE!.....Ronald!

boy are you waaaay off base friend...guess u've never read any of my other posts when politics come up...i am so far from a racist its not even funny-again politically progressive and big obama fan and despise the right

but unlike flaky liberals who dwell in ivory towers....

anyway u ought to reread what i really said and rethink ur position

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Ted would beat the crap out of fat sloppy Vince.  Vince has a DT body not a fighters Body.  Any of you ever watch MMN?  There's a reason why people with Vince's body frame arn't Champs.  Anyone who knows anything about fighting knows being fat may only provide an advantage in Grade School.

why is this a conversation? yoru fight is a fantasy. ted made a very bad error in judgement and said someting stuipid, iinsensitive and hurtful to women in generall adn one in particular. he apoligized. now he has to pay teh consequences and learn from his mistake. i feel bad for him in a way. it was a pathetic thing to do/say.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

You've shown who you are to everyone here. You made a snap judgement on who you thought I was and lashed out according to your bigoted perceptions of other cultures. Now go put your sheet on and get back in the basement. WE ARE EVERYWHERE!.....Ronald!

boy are you waaaay off base friend...guess u've never read any of my other posts when politics come up...i am so far from a racist its not even funny-again politically progressive and big obama fan and despise the right

but unlike flaky liberals who dwell in ivory towers....

anyway u ought to reread what i really said and rethink ur position

OK. I'll take a breath and do just that. And so you know, I'm also a republican. Strike two.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Ted would beat the crap out of fat sloppy Vince.  Vince has a DT body not a fighters Body.  Any of you ever watch MMN?  There's a reason why people with Vince's body frame arn't Champs.  Anyone who knows anything about fighting knows being fat may only provide an advantage in Grade School.

why is this a conversation? yoru fight is a fantasy. ted made a very bad error in judgement and said someting stuipid, iinsensitive and hurtful to women in generall adn one in particular. he apoligized. now he has to pay teh consequences and learn from his mistake. i feel bad for him in a way. it was a pathetic thing to do/say.

b/c t-cal is kind of a jack*** thats why-think he is a tough-talking realists blah blah blah

tho i enjoy when he rags rusty!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

YO STUPID, I didn't realize that Ronald McDonald was a racist, BIGOT! FYSA, I am very proud, and very good looking mind you, Spanish, Filipino, Native American, German, French, Irish, and Itialian 50-something year old AMERICAN MAN. I have a college education, served in the USAF, and now work in a job that I really can't speak about. I was a scholarship football player at a D-1 school and even played pro ball for a while until I got cut at the age of 25 and was forced to get serious about my life. 
    I went to nearly all black elementary and middle schools on the West Bank of New Orleans, but have also lived in all white neighborhoods in million dollar homes with pools near beautiful beaches, etc. I've traveled all over the world first as the son of a Navy Sailor, then in my present job. I HAVE PERSPECTIVE....You are simply an ignorant fool who doesn't really understand what you are even trying to say or for what reason...bigots rarely do when it comes to sociological issues. Gain some perspective on reaity, stupid. It might help if you got out of your basement once in a while, idiot. Your Avatar, RONALD, THE CLOWN, is perfect for you. Now, SHUT UP and go away.......Please? Mr. McDonald?

could do without the "stuipid" comments, "idiot" and put downs 

please respect yourself and respect others even if you disagree. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Noted. I aplogize to you, Mr. McDonald, and anyone else who read thru my rants and read those insults. Sincerely......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Noted. I aplogize to you. Mr. McDonald and anyone else who rad thru my rants and read those insults. Sincerely......

noted as well and I also apologize for any words like that i said or implied

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Noted. I aplogize to you. Mr. McDonald and anyone else who rad thru my rants and read those insults. Sincerely......

Copy. Thanks! and Thanks also to you Bred, for holding the mirror to my face.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Thats not true. If they were the same weightclass then yes you would have a point but i would take the extra 60 pounds that Vince has on Ted any day. You forget that Vince is an athlete and very explosive. He would whoop on Ted. Im a wrestler and i know a lot about fighting since my coach is a professional fighter. He has been brought me many times to his mma gyms so i could give the other fighters wrestling training and some mma training on my part too.

I Strongly Disagree,   Randy Couture (the greatest ever), Mark Coleman, Chuck Liddell and Rampage Jackson would all destroy Wilfork.  You know what they all have in common?  They all weigh less then 225. 

Balance, speed, quickness, strength, and agility (to name a few things) wins fights.

Not straight ahead bull rushing.  That’s only useful in Sumo Wrestling.

I’ll Take Johnson at 6’3” 253.  Everyone seems to forget what a tough SOB the 3 time Super Bowl Champion was.  One of my favorite Patriots.  Talk about under rated.

Rember Tank Abbott from the old days?  Well he weighed 255 and never won any championship but I thought this would interest you from UFC 6.

Abbott was a frequent participant in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Abbott made his mixed martial arts debut in 1995 at UFC 6 Clash of the Titans in Casper, Wyoming. In his opening fight, he knocked out John Matua, who weighed 400 lb, in 18 seconds.[2]

You see, back in the old days fat guys use to compete thinking fat = advantage.....NOT.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Thats not true. If they were the same weightclass then yes you would have a point but i would take the extra 60 pounds that Vince has on Ted any day. You forget that Vince is an athlete and very explosive. He would whoop on Ted. Im a wrestler and i know a lot about fighting since my coach is a professional fighter. He has been brought me many times to his mma gyms so i could give the other fighters wrestling training and some mma training on my part too.

I Strongly Disagree,   Randy Couture (the greatest ever), Mark Coleman, Chuck Liddell and Rampage Jackson would all destroy Wilfork.  You know what they all have in common?  They all weigh less then 225. 

Balance, speed, quickness, strength, and agility (to name a few things) wins fights.

I’ll Take Johnson at 6’3” 253.  Everyone seems to forget what a tough SOB the 3 time Super Bowl Champion was.  One of my favorite Patriots.  Talk about under rated.

Is Ted Johnson even trained in MMA at all? There is a huge diffrence between being in a cage with a 225 trained fighter and a 250 pound linebacker

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Is Ted Johnson even trained in MMA at all? There is a huge diffrence between being in a cage with a 225 trained fighter and a 250 pound linebacker

It was quite obvious that it was an analogy.  Sorry you didn’t get it.

Here is a summery:

Poster 1 says – Fat guy always wins.

Poster 2 (me) - I then post an analogy that proves Fat guy doesn’t always win.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Noted. I aplogize to you, Mr. McDonald, and anyone else who read thru my rants and read those insults. Sincerely......

apprecaite that raLLy,

takes a big man to own  up.

peace

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

wow 2 poeple with a little dignity and respect on this board in one day (owning up to an error [and hopefully not stepping in it to many more times])

holy cow.

the world, or at least the bdc world, just got a lot better. im sure we all have the chance to learn from one another's mistakes (well most of us).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Copy. Thanks! and Thanks also to you Bred, for holding the mirror to my face.

hey man, we all gotta be there for one another at one time or other.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Rember Tank Abbott from the old days?  Well he weighed 255 and never won any championship but I thought this would interest you from UFC 6.

Abbott was a frequent participant in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Abbott made his mixed martial arts debut in 1995 at UFC 6 Clash of the Titans in Casper, Wyoming. In his opening fight, he knocked out John Matua, who weighed 400 lb, in 18 seconds.[2]

You see, back in the old days fat guys use to compete thinking fat = advantage.....NOT.

cmon all, can we get off the who can take who school yard stuff.

this was about a slur of viince's wife (and of women)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

cmon all, can we get off the who can take who school yard stuff.

this was about a slur of viince's wife (and of women)

I believe I branched it off in a more interesting direction. Name calling has been going on as long as speech.  Heck, the Rusty’s along with about ½ the posters on this board can’t get through a post without calling someone a name.  Not sure if you noticed but I’m one of the few that don’t call other posters names (though I bust on Rusty with names as a retort to his name calling).

Ted made a comment he has to live with.  Does it bother me…..no.  Do I care about the situation….no  This is just another case of Social Media (something else I don’t care about) blowing up nothing.

I will admit this thread provided some entertainment while I was sitting at Indianapolis Airport waiting for my flight home to Newark Airport yesterday.  I will say I was a bit surprised that I had a post removed that was nothing more than a witty response to a post where someone was saying I’d end up with a bloody “A$S” if I grew up in his neighborhood.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I hate getting caught up in these "Who would win, Frankenstein or Wolfman?", type stupid conversations.  Ted Johnson hasn't sustained enough brain trauma to want to fight Vince, and Vince is too much of a class act and too smart to let it go there over some words regardless of what they were.  However, I can't sit by on the sidelines as people say the big fat guy would lose because that's what always happens in those MMA type fights.  The reason why that is usally the case in MMA is because of three things, the smaller much more in shape fighter has better leverage ability and speed, and perhaps more importantly, greater endurance.  Fat guys have a tendency to run out of fuel very quickly in a fight. 

However, in this case we are talking about Wilfork and what is the most amazing thing about him that everyone talks about in the NFL?  His enurance/motor and the fact that he can keep going for so many snaps.  Vince has a hefty amount of fat on him yes, but he is herculean in the weight room and on the field,  has extremely fast hands, nimble feet, and incredible endurance as any fat guy I've even heard of let alone watched every week.  So let's try to pretend this isn't your average fat guy athelete... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

To be honest, there has never been a history of bad feelings that I know of between Ted and Vince. What I think happened was Ted was trying to be witty and funny and it blew up in this face. Yeah it was a stupid and dangerous thing to say, but I think it was just an off the cuff remark that got blown way out of what he meant it to be. Vince was right, you don't  make cruel remarks about other people's families. It's over, Ted has learned a hard lesson and apologized. Now the question is how long the media and fans going to keep fanning the flames?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

You don't hear any QB's or offensive linemen talking trash about Vinces family.

Sections
Shortcuts