Forum Designations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Forum Designations

I think now would be a good time to place designations on the regulars as one of 3 things:

Brady backer

D defender

middle of the road guy.  

I wish that we could produce columns so that we could stick each poster in a column then see the talley a week down the road. 

I'll start.  I am clearly a middle of the road guy. 

Babe is obviously a Brady backer

Rusty is a D defender. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Forum Designations

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think now would be a good time to place designations on the regulars as one of 3 things:

Brady backer

D defender

middle of the road guy.  

I wish that we could produce columns so that we could stick each poster in a column then see the talley a week down the road. 

Rusty is a D defender. 

[/QUOTE]

You forgot the last category.  Troll.  Which you obviously belong to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady backer

D defender

middle of the road guy.  

Rusty is a D defender. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ZING!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stegall85. Show stegall85's posts

This appears to be a thread, from a rival team's fan, designed to try to pit Patriots fans against each other.

It's behavior, not necessarily allegiance, that defines someone as a troll. Did someone pass to the next life and as their final act appoint UD6 as arbritrary decider of "forum designations"?

Creating arbitrary, one-dimensional and clearly slanted categories for the purpose apparently of pigeon-holing people into them and marginalizing their opinions is the opposite of trying to generate any knowledgable football discussion.

Brady needs to be "backed" or the D "defended" implying deficiencies that further imply those placed into a category are therefore taking a flawed position.

The only semi-objective category is vague and meaningless. 

Patriots fans can take strongly held positions if they choose based on their passion in supporting the Patriots. For a rival fan to try to place them in categories so as to put them in conflict with each other is ridiculous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I'm both a Brady backer and a D defender, considering we've been the most successful team for over a decade I feel justified being so.  

Where is the "Living in Indy blows so bad that all I can do is troll a Patriot's website for fun" designation?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady backer

D defender

middle of the road guy.  

Rusty is a D defender. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Stegall - I don't really need to do anything to cause pats fans to pit themselves against one another.  Read the board, you'll see it happens on a daily basis. 

And I'd didn't appoint myself as anything.  However, that doesn't change the fact that there are clear divisions here.  I thought it would be helpful to publicly know where these posters stand.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm both a Brady backer and a D defender, considering we've been the most successful team for over a decade I feel justified being so.  

Where is the "Living in Indy blows so bad that all I can do is troll a Patriot's website for fun" designation?

[/QUOTE]

Oh we're quite happy here in Indy.  God's Country. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stegall85. Show stegall85's posts

[QUOTE]

Stegall - I don't really need to do anything to cause pats fans to pit themselves against one another.  Read the board, you'll see it happens on a daily basis. 

And I'd didn't appoint myself as anything.  However, that doesn't change the fact that there are clear divisions here.  I thought it would be helpful to publicly know where these posters stand.  

[/QUOTE]

Why? If the regular posters take strong positions that pit themselves against each other then why is there a need to "publicly know" what is already being declared?

It makes zero difference to me which team someone cheers for, if you want to talk football then talk football.

This just appears to have a different purpose.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady backer

D defender

middle of the road guy.  

Rusty is a D defender. 

[/QUOTE]

This is a silly thread and even if it was necessary, you woudnt be the one to regulate it. Besides the 2 you mentioned, I believe everyone here roots for the team.  The only reason these arguments happen is because Rusty still harps on it and its too funny not to talk about. I happen to support my team, its just that some will call a spade a spade and others get upset about it. Its really a non story but one that permeates every week and gives us something to talk about when there is nothing to talk about.  You actually dont have a place or title here, u are just a visitor with a media pass that you stole from someone because they dont know what message boards are in Indy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to stegall85's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why? If the regular posters take strong positions that pit themselves against each other then why is there a need to "publicly know" what is already being declared?

It makes zero difference to me which team someone cheers for, if you want to talk football then talk football.

This just appears to have a different purpose.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. He doesn't need to start a thread.  He's also off using me as a "D backer'. I happen to have known what BB was doing back in 2009 and into 2010, building his new with mostly kids going into a lockout, so I knew it wouldn't happen overnight.

MANY of our fans were just clueless and didn't temper expectations.

That's called me being objective and understanding what BB was doing. Huge difference.

Meanwhile, Babe and his board buddies are madly in love (literally) with Tom Brady to the point they CAN'T be honest.

[/QUOTE]

Mr. 152, can you translate this to english please, I dont think Im smart enough to comprehend your speech.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This thread makes no sense.  All fit into the category as Patriots fans, thats what most of us are here and thats why we are on a patriots fan forum.  Plus it already has forum designations.... Patriots fans and trolls.  It's obvious who's who around here.  Dumb thread is dumb!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady backer

D defender

middle of the road guy.  

Rusty is a D defender. 

[/QUOTE]

This is a silly thread and even if it was necessary, you woudnt be the one to regulate it. Besides the 2 you mentioned, I believe everyone here roots for the team.  The only reason these arguments happen is because Rusty still harps on it and its too funny not to talk about. I happen to support my team, its just that some will call a spade a spade and others get upset about it. Its really a non story but one that permeates every week and gives us something to talk about when there is nothing to talk about.  You actually dont have a place or title here, u are just a visitor with a media pass that you stole from someone because they dont know what message boards are in Indy

[/QUOTE]

What do I harp on?

Just who starts the threads that are intended to point to the defense when Brady has down games which induce losses or potential losses? Not me!

You're wrong, Shizzles. I don't harp on anything. I know, and have KNOWN, how we win our next SB.

Simple.

[/QUOTE]

Can u predict when the world will end too? what the h3ll are doing wasting your days on this site for!!??!  Its been 6 damn years already, So Go tell BB how to do it so we can all be happy!  LMAO!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Someone call BDCJim.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

I have no not been here for 6 years.   Since 2007, came back in 2009 to find a bunch of pink pantyheads running this board.

[/QUOTE]

rusty once again common sense escapes the mind of a genius. I was talking about our 6 year drought of NOT winning a SB. As for how long youve been posting on this board??  Thats like trying to figure out how old Joan Rivers is..

kind of funny that you started posting in 2007 though when your world started to collapse watching the New greatest show on turf(if it helps, i never liked the 07' team either)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady backer

D defender

middle of the road guy.  

Rusty is a D defender. 

[/QUOTE]

You are a fool. This is like saying let's label people as either liking one thing or another as if they are mutually exclusive. I would describe myself as analytical, rational and always attempting to be detached when making observations or assessments. You I guess we would describe as a bufoon who either thinks Brady is good or Manning is good because in your universe it cant be both at the same time.

Happy New Year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Wow, asked to categorize ourselves and this discussion turns into name calling and finger pointing!  Jeesh, can we just get along?  Chances are every one of us have gone from one side to another depending on the nature of the topic of the OP.  Will anyone here claim to be a "muliple personality disorder" poster who can lay claim to multiple screen names?  Anyway, I'm not taking the bait, but, I can say "I am 100% a PATRIOTS FAN!".  Enjoy yourselves!!!!  (-;

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady backer

D defender

middle of the road guy.  

Rusty is a D defender. 

[/QUOTE]

you're actually a troll

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh we're quite happy here in Indy.  God's Country. 

[/QUOTE]

LOL. yeah you guys are the salt of the earth accoding to the announcers the other day

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im both, i just go by what i see. i think brady is one of the best qb's to ever play the game and he will be missed when he retires. i also believe the defense hasnt been nearly as bad and some people say they are and i also think they are only going to get better.