Forum Designations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Forum Designations

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think now would be a good time to place designations on the regulars as one of 3 things:

Brady backer

D defender

middle of the road guy.  

I wish that we could produce columns so that we could stick each poster in a column then see the talley a week down the road. 

I'll start.  I am clearly a middle of the road guy. 

Babe is obviously a Brady backer

Rusty is a D defender. 

[/QUOTE]

No sir, you are not. You are clearly a jealous ponies fan who is only here throw shots at other Pats fans. You give off a "hey I just want to talk football" personality but once the Pats lose, or your ponies lose a game, especially to the Pats, your true colors shine bright. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm both a Brady backer and a D defender, considering we've been the most successful team for over a decade I feel justified being so.  

Where is the "Living in Indy blows so bad that all I can do is troll a Patriot's website for fun" designation?

[/QUOTE]

Oh we're quite happy here in Indy.  God's Country. 

[/QUOTE]

God's country, huh? Well that's fine cause you'll be cursing him when the Pats lay another smackdown on your asses.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

I think now would be a good time to place designations on the regulars as one of 3 things:

Brady backer

D defender

middle of the road guy.  

I wish that we could produce columns so that we could stick each poster in a column then see the talley a week down the road. 

Rusty is a D defender. 

[/QUOTE]

I'm an Eli fan   :  )

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Oh we're quite happy here in Indy.  God's Country. "

Not the last time I checked...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

There's only one guy who doesn't back Brady.  Even though he makes 90% of the posts on this board he is still less than 1% of the fans.

The defensive argument is started by the same guy since if Brady is to blame for everything than he must cover up the glaring hole that has been a last ranked defense giving up 90 yard game winning drives the last 3 years.  Otherwise his whole theory would just look silly. 

Everyone else is optimistic about the future but not dilusional about the past defensive performance.  In short, 95% of this boards arguments and posts are caused by an handful of posters who make up the loudest vocal minority.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to stegall85's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This appears to be a thread, from a rival team's fan, designed to try to pit Patriots fans against each other.

It's behavior, not necessarily allegiance, that defines someone as a troll. Did someone pass to the next life and as their final act appoint UD6 as arbritrary decider of "forum designations"?

Creating arbitrary, one-dimensional and clearly slanted categories for the purpose apparently of pigeon-holing people into them and marginalizing their opinions is the opposite of trying to generate any knowledgable football discussion.

Brady needs to be "backed" or the D "defended" implying deficiencies that further imply those placed into a category are therefore taking a flawed position.

The only semi-objective category is vague and meaningless. 

Patriots fans can take strongly held positions if they choose based on their passion in supporting the Patriots. For a rival fan to try to place them in categories so as to put them in conflict with each other is ridiculous.

[/QUOTE]

Doggydoo always has the agenda. The agenda is always malevolent. There is not a single good thing about him being here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

UD6 is a troll. IGNORE THE TROLLS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to stegall85's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Stegall - I don't really need to do anything to cause pats fans to pit themselves against one another.  Read the board, you'll see it happens on a daily basis. 

And I'd didn't appoint myself as anything.  However, that doesn't change the fact that there are clear divisions here.  I thought it would be helpful to publicly know where these posters stand.  

[/QUOTE]

Why? If the regular posters take strong positions that pit themselves against each other then why is there a need to "publicly know" what is already being declared?

It makes zero difference to me which team someone cheers for, if you want to talk football then talk football.

This just appears to have a different purpose.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. He doesn't need to start a thread.  He's also off using me as a "D backer'. I happen to have known what BB was doing back in 2009 and into 2010, building his new with mostly kids going into a lockout, so I knew it wouldn't happen overnight.

MANY of our fans were just clueless and didn't temper expectations.

That's called me being objective and understanding what BB was doing. Huge difference.

Meanwhile, Babe and his board buddies are madly in love (literally) with Tom Brady to the point they CAN'T be honest.

[/QUOTE]

I truly believe if you were on a knitting forum you would find a way to twist the topic to BB the team building genius and Brady the loadstone around the team's neck.

You play right into the troll's hands like the incredible stooge you are.

You are without a doubt the WORST Patriots' fan I have ever seen. Some fans of other teams are actually better Patriots' fans than you.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady backer

D defender

middle of the road guy.  

Rusty is a D defender. 

[/QUOTE]

UD,

Clearly your intent with this post is to incite personal attacks and not start a constructive discussion about football. I've read many of your post over the years and frankly, you're better than this. Not sure why you feel the need to start a thread that frankly makes you appear to be immature...You're hardly middle of the road, you're an ardent supporter of the Colts and as a Colt fan you rightfully have a distain for the Patriots.

In terms of the deignation of fans, there's little difference from city to city, team to team. Every fanbase has a group that only see things through the prisism of thier team and it colors thier commentary with bias. Regardless of their actual knowledge of the game. While many others fall into the catergory of fans of the game that root for the home team. Of which I am one.  All of us are proud of the accomplishments of our team and will defend our positions when challenged by a fan from an opposing team. However where I differ from many, not all is that I acknowledge the failings of the team without allowing it to color my opinions. that doesn't make me better than anyone else it's just simply my position. Which I will debate with any of my fellow posters as long as the tenor of the debate doesn't digress into a name calling...That's the nature of the beast. Not unlike in life, I can pick on my little brother, but you'd better not or I'll be quick to step in and defend him.

Now if you want to engage in a conversation about the Patriots v Colts and the relevetive strenghts of both teams. I'm game, but name calling and needling is in a word juvenille and not worth the breath it takes to engage in such drivel. Just saying...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

My apologies to all.  Quite honestly, I've become tired of both Rusty and Babe.  Neither is willing to give an inch in a discussion.  Ever. 

I thought people would have fun with this, but I was wrong. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

My apologies to all.  Quite honestly, I've become tired of both Rusty and Babe.  Neither is willing to give an inch in a discussion.  Ever. 

[/QUOTE]

Please do not troll our board and then try to make demands. That's the height of arrogance is as comparing me to a long gone Brady-lover like Babe.

To compare me to someone who hates our GM, head coach, our defense, etc, while showcasing that unhealthy man lust we've seen, is completely disingenuous.

Thank you and good day.

[/QUOTE]

AGREED! UD6 if your "tired" of some of the posters LEAVE! We are all certainly tired of you. Your not a Pats fan and this is a Pats board! $crew!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady backer

D defender

middle of the road guy.  

Rusty is a D defender. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Eli-minated

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

[QUOTE]

What is the point of this? I'm actually a knowledgabel, rational and objective Pats fan and fan of the team.

[/QUOTE]

Because I'm a fan of sarcastic humor...I'm posting the above quote.  Rusty...love ya, don't ever change, and I'm not be sarcastic on that last point. :)

As for where I stand...probably middle of the road myself.  Some days I'm down on the D...while others I'm giving them credit.  Some days I'm down on Brady and the offense...and others I'm impressed throughly.  Stupid football...non-complimentary football is the biggest pet peeve of mine.  Guys running out of bounds in the fourth quarter when they need to milk the clock...stupid things like that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady backer

D defender

middle of the road guy.  

Rusty is a D defender. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Eli-minated

[/QUOTE]

ELITE

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess your plan to try and pit some of the various Pats fans on this forum against each other back fired brony. Some guys on this forum may disagree with each other but we all seem to share he same opinion about you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Stegall - I don't really need to do anything to cause pats fans to pit themselves against one another.  Read the board, you'll see it happens on a daily basis. 

[/QUOTE]

What is your little malevolent spirit blathering about now troll?

Without your bosom buddy Rusty (and his fake accounts) around there is little acrimonious debate these days. We have some fans that disagree about the impact of the running game and the quality of the D. Big deal. It's called football talk.

But we all agree on one thing. You're a troll and you suck.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Quite honestly, EVERYBODY here is tired of YOU.

You thought people would have fun with this? LYING SACK OF SHYT. You hoped to sow further seeds of discontent because your purpose has no decency about it. You aren't here to talk football. You're here to try to connive your way into showing your college prankster hero is better than Brady. That underlies nearly your every action here.

Well, if Rusty and I jousting succeeds in driving you away from here I suspect all Pats' fans would cheer it as having been worth running that gauntlet.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Beantowne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've read many of your post over the years and frankly, you're better than this.

[/QUOTE]

No he isn't. He's a Fetus Head worshiping snake in the grass and has no interest whatsoever in talking football. His only interest is undermining the board and furthering his twisted agenda.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Please do not troll our board and then try to make demands. That's the height of arrogance is as comparing me to a long gone Brady-lover like Babe.

To compare me to someone who hates our GM, head coach, our defense, etc, while showcasing that unhealthy man lust we've seen, is completely disingenuous.

Thank you and good day.

[/QUOTE]

This is a perfect example of why you are completely insane. You can't even slap the troll down without bringing your ridiculous nonsense into the statement junior. Get help boy. You need it, BAD.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

What about those who back Brady and the defense, like those who support the whole team?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Back to the money, which may be satisfactory to you working under someone's employ, try free lancing your professed knowledgab(le) vocational acumen. Let's be reminded again that you will impose your superior football  IQ upon us for as long as you can take a breathe. During my decade long coaching tenure, I did have the good  fortune of meeting coaches with tremendous knowledge of the game and never attended college. So stop the ridicule and talk football, because you will.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What is your little malevolent spirit blathering about now troll?

Without your bosom buddy Rusty (and his fake accounts) around there is little acrimonious debate these days. We have some fans that disagree about the impact of the running game and the quality of the D. Big deal. It's called football talk.

But we all agree on one thing. You're a troll and you suck.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

I will say one thing, one of my favorite enjoyments on this board is witnessing Babe constantly bitchslap Underd*ck.

Sections
Shortcuts