Forum Designations

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Forum Designations

There are two kinds of people in this world: those who dig and those with loaded guns.

There are two kinds of fans in this world: those who like fantasy football and action figures and those who like football and action.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

...Hot Chicks and Whipped Cream

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

There are two kinds of people in this world: those who dig and those with loaded guns.

There are two kinds of fans in this world: those who like fantasy football and action figures and those who like football and action.

and then there are the diggers who eventually band together, rise up, seize the gun holders and kill them with their own guns  :  )  u forgot them

also u forgot another sub-species we have: the tough talking macho wannabe

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

...Hot Chicks and Whipped Cream

"what is one thing you don't get and one you put on jello?"

(i did the answer Jeopardy style for a little fun)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Arguably, my favrotie thing is watching Babe (and his minions, as few as they are) make a fool of himself thinking I have multiple accounts. I believe he's thought I was you, too, as well.

Keep in mind, he's a senior citizen and can't figure out basic things like this.

What the hell is "favrotie", you illiterate?

I don't have any minions junior. It's just that the great majority of the board agrees with me simply because I state the obvious and that same great majority thinks you are the village idiot, which you are.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:

Back to the money, which may be satisfactory to you working under someone's employ, try free lancing your professed knowledgab(le) vocational acumen. Let's be reminded again that you will impose your superior football  IQ upon us for as long as you can take a breathe. During my decade long coaching tenure, I did have the good  fortune of meeting coaches with tremendous knowledge of the game and never attended college. So stop the ridicule and talk football, because you will.

That's great. I could coach many sports, if I wanted to/had the time to do so.  Baseball, hockey or football. I have good knowledge of each.

It's insecure people like you who get angry once you realize you may not have thought of something I did in a debate, where you realize you lost, then lashing out in embarrassment.

Keep in mind, you're a troll here as a Giants fan. There is absolutely NO reason for you to be here as a fan of an NFC team and your team not even in the playoffs.

Please stop coming onto our board and lecturing. It's beyond arrogant.

Junior, you couldn't coach an ant farm.

There is absolutely no reason for you to be here since you have been banned a dozen times; but here you are.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:

Back to the money, which may be satisfactory to you working under someone's employ, try free lancing your professed knowledgab(le) vocational acumen. Let's be reminded again that you will impose your superior football  IQ upon us for as long as you can take a breathe. During my decade long coaching tenure, I did have the good  fortune of meeting coaches with tremendous knowledge of the game and never attended college. So stop the ridicule and talk football, because you will.

That's great. I could coach many sports, if I wanted to/had the time to do so.  Baseball, hockey or football. I have good knowledge of each.

It's insecure people like you who get angry once you realize you may not have thought of something I did in a debate, where you realize you lost, then lashing out in embarrassment.

Keep in mind, you're a troll here as a Giants fan. There is absolutely NO reason for you to be here as a fan of an NFC team and your team not even in the playoffs.

Please stop coming onto our board and lecturing. It's beyond arrogant.

Junior, you couldn't coach an ant farm.

There is absolutely no reason for you to be here since you have been banned a dozen times; but here you are.

if he did he'd make sure the ants stayed out of the spread and ran the ball more

Sections
Shortcuts