Foster on Patriots..."We Owe Them One"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Foster on Patriots..."We Owe Them One"

Please, keep right on talking, Mr. Foster: http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4737912/foster-on-pats-we-owe-them-one

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Foster on Patriots...

well the texans sure have plenty of reason to be motivated.....not only is it a chance for them  to go to the afc championship game, but a chance to avenge their horrible performance on december 10th. the texans will definitely come out swinging right away, i hope the patriots are ready for it and execute.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

If they play like they did tonight, theyll get mauled next week. Better take it forward a notch if they want to back that talk up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

your not a pats fan rusty

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Opening line has the Patriots as 9.5 point favorites, against the Texans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Let 'em talk. Pats play

Go Pats!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

keep talking Foster.... BB wont forget about 2010 when they beat the jets 45-3 only to lose to them a few weeks later in the playoffs. The Patriots will be ready for this one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Owe us one!? you owe yourself one for absolutely not showing up and tanking it at the end of the year. I tweeted Arian Foster, reminding him to not forget his jacket, he hasn't responded to me :(

I hope it snows!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Look out! Here come the tough guys!

Hahahahahahaha!!!  Patriots will beat them like they are a highschool team again!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Only 2 things come from Texas. Steers and....

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Follow mike freemanmike freemanVerified‏@realfreemancbs

Patriots player to me on Texans and their letterman jackets: €œThey look cute. They look like a high school swim team.€

Hahahahahahahaahahahaha

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Not sure what Foster is refereing too? Unless he meant they owe the Pat's a good football game? While I too am confident about the Pats chances against the Texans in Foxboro. The results of the last game aren't as important as the coaches film of the game. Both Head Coaches and their assitants will use that film to make adjustments and the team that executes thier plan best should prevail not the one that talks smack pregame...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He's right. They do owe us. We numerically humiliated them.   Not quite the jests on turkey day but good enough.  If we hadn't come back on sf the pundits would be saying the texans pats game was an any given sunday type game.   Houston was lucky that green didn't catch that bomb.  Bathe bengals d did their job holding the Texan O to fg's. 

if we crush them again they ill lose any respect they have left from starting out 11-1. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Yup, they owe us a football game.  Last time they sent out thier cheerleaders.  We need them to send out a few football players this time and maybe let JJ Watt make the trip this time.  The Pats need to tune up by beating them down.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I remember a few years ago we were playing San Diego in AFC chanmpionship I think and Ladamien said something similar actually he said "we were classless" or something like that.

Anyway... how did that work out for him? He lost the game, went on to play for the jests instead of the Pats and while he was always a good running back his rep was he disappeared in key games....

Keep going Texans, keep talking, if Pats execute their plays and don't come out Rusty (both in play and the poster to be named later).... then they will owe the Pats 2 and not just one....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

I dont believe the expression we owe them is exactly inflammatory or disrespectful!  Jmo

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomar8477. Show nomar8477's posts

Who cares what Foster says. Hes a good RB on a decent team. You dont need to tweet silly things, but you need to be confident. I dont think sundays game will be a 42-14 blowout again. Texans barely, but beat a decent team. They're not the 11-1 team that they were, but they are a team that just won a playoff game. Im not worried the Patriots wont be prepared. I think the Pats win..but most games the Pats play in the playoffs are fairly close. I say Pats 28-17

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Like I said in the discussion about the Bengals on this forum, the Pats aren't the Bengals and Brady is not Dalton...  As for Foster's statement about owing the Pats one, what do they owe, A better game that still leads to a loss?  We shall see!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Like I said in the discussion about the Bengals on this forum, the Pats aren't the Bengals and Brady is not Dalton...  As for Foster's statement about owing the Pats one, what do they owe, A better game that still leads to a loss?  We shall see!

Amen to that.

During both playoff games, I visualized what the Bengals offense and the Vikings Offense would have looked like with Brady, Gronk, Hern, Lloyd, Branch, Riddley et,al.

The Bengals had AJ Green and the Vikings had Adrien Peterson and all that was needed was to take these two guys out of the Game and it was over.  This was especially true for the Vikings.

The Texans didn't look that strong at home to me and  I like the Pat's chances in next Sunday's re-match.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to bobbysu's comment:

Nothing bulletin board about this. In fact shows me they didn't forget.

Saying "we're going to win the game" by transposing it as "we owe them one", isn't bulletin board material? How so?

I'd cringe of any one of our players came off the field yesterday with the situation reversed.

For example, compare what Watt said to what Foster said.  Personally, I wouldn't say jack squat. It's so much easier to go into these kinds of games quiet than loud.  Sorry, but I subscribe to the "Walk softly, but carry a big stick" philosophy. And, in this day and age with how BB wants his players conducting themselves, it's refreshing to me.

Come on now RS!  I am not one of your detractors, but who is walking softly around here?  lol

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Last time we defeated the Texans we got all the bounces.  Ridley's early fumble recovered by Hernandez, Woodhead's fumble in the end zone recovered by Lloyd...

Does everyone remember the offensive dry spell in the middle of the game and Brady being hit several times? 

I hope that the PATS are not over-confident.  This is what I fear most.

Sections
Shortcuts