Found My 1996 AFC Title Ticket Stub

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Found My 1996 AFC Title Ticket Stub

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You were not at the first AFC title game in this franchise's history and I was, and that bothers you.  I love that something as simple as that, bothers you.

[/QUOTE]

Why would this bother me?  Seriously, why do you think I would care if you were at the game?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Pawn shops don't sell records, moron.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info on that.  Of course, I don't go to pawn shops nor do I buy records, so the info is a bit useless to me. 

I am glad to have a pawn shop super customer here.  I tend to avoid buying other people's junk.  Then again, I also tend to make more than minimum wage.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

I never once claimed to be an IT geek.  I did work alongside IT in a previous role, yes.

Last time I checked the edit function here does not work and has been disabled. It's been like that for a while and many here complain about it.

[/QUOTE]

Yup, you did.  "IT expert".

And I called you out on it because it was obvious that you were a novice.  You stuck to your ground (sound familiar?) in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

And I've also told you repeatedly (what happened to that photographic memory?) that the Edit feature works fine under Firefox (which you erroneously claim is an inferior product).  So it is not "disabled".

Here let let me prove it to you.  Reply to my post, keeping my comment.   Then I'll go back and change the text of the original.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Umm, it posts from the web, moron, but it appartently won't take the upload from a personal computer.

[QUOTE]

I have tried to post pictures from my PC using the tree icon and it doesn't work.  

[/QUOTE]

Gee, thanks for being honest for once, TCal.  Shocking.  Did you just take your meds a few seconds ago?

[/QUOTE]

The difference is that tcal hasn't claimed to be an "IT expert" like you have, in addition to your many other alleged credentials.

Still struggling with the "edit feature" too?

[/QUOTE]

I never once claimed to be an IT geek.  I did work alongside IT in a previous role, yes.

Last time I checked the edit function here does not work and has been disabled. It's been like that for a while and many here complain about it.

[/QUOTE]

Edit button works just fine, FRAUD! 

Can't figure out how to post a pic?

Bwahahaha

Funny how the moron who thinks he is the smartest guy in the room is actually the dumbest.

Further proof:  Alcohol and anti-psychotics don't mix.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

That's a pretty bad comeback considering the size of my record collection, the hundreds of shows I've seen or tours I've followed in my younger years, or considering what a music snob I am.

WooHoo.  You have a large record collection!  Do you also have a wall full of great VHS tapes?  Maybe an impressive DVD collection? 

Probably got all of it at your favorite pawn shop.

Umm, it's not really "who hoo" it's a response to how stupid Snark Tool's comment was about Beiber.

I remember not even knowing who Beiber was 2 years ago and a co-worker had to tell me becuase his daughter liked him. So, Snark's litttle attempt at a witty one liner actualy failed miserably.

Meanwhile, YOU know who he is by listening to 4 hours of Toucher and Rich in the morning for so many years on 98.5.

lol

Getting a bit desperate aren't ya, Handy?  You fell for the imposter ClifordWasHere like your boyfriend Ivanna did, and now you're pretty embarrassed days later.  bwahahha

Hey!  Tell everyone again how getting Jagr was the same as if Chia had gotten Iginla last spring.  Care to admit final embarrassment on that one for the first time?

Gee, the team has won 11 in a row, approaching an NHL record and you still can't figure out how great a fit Iginila is with Lucic and Kreijci on that top line as opposed to a floating feminine Euro tool like Mullet Boy cherrypicking at the blue line over and over, huh?

bahwhaha

Iginla is a big part of this 11 in a row run they;re on, dummy. They could have used him last June instead of wasted space in Mullet Boy, who did absolutely nothing.

[/QUOTE]

This is the comeback he resorts to when he is real desperate.. But again he fails on so many levels.

He still doesnt understand that PC chose Iginla first, hence why he tried to trade for him.

He still thinks PC botched the deal, then he blamed Jacobs, when all parties involved, including the player and Calgary general manger Jay Feaster are on record saying the deal with Boston was done, until Iginla decided to go to Pittsburgh, not Boston.

Then he blames Jagr for doing nothing, while the team Iginla played on scored 2 goals in 4 games agains the Bruins.

Now, he looks at Iginla and continues to say "I told you so" even after Boston eliminated Pittsburgh with ease and Jagr has more points than Iginla this season.

Fact: Iginla chose Pittsburgh over Boston.

Fact: You're too dumb to realize that when you try to turn the conversation into hockey, you make even more of a fool of yourself.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Hurry up Rusty, sign in under DelGriffith and agree with yourself.

HAHAHAHAHA.

BDC Laughingstock.

Just too dumb to realize it.

But hey, he has one great record collection!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That's a pretty bad comeback considering the size of my record collection, the hundreds of shows I've seen or tours I've followed in my younger years, or considering what a music snob I am.

WooHoo.  You have a large record collection!  Do you also have a wall full of great VHS tapes?  Maybe an impressive DVD collection? 

Probably got all of it at your favorite pawn shop.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, it's not really "who hoo" it's a response to how stupid Snark Tool's comment was about Beiber.

I remember not even knowing who Beiber was 2 years ago and a co-worker had to tell me becuase his daughter liked him. So, Snark's litttle attempt at a witty one liner actualy failed miserably.

Meanwhile, YOU know who he is by listening to 4 hours of Toucher and Rich in the morning for so many years on 98.5.

lol

Getting a bit desperate aren't ya, Handy?  You fell for the imposter ClifordWasHere like your boyfriend Ivanna did, and now you're pretty embarrassed days later.  bwahahha

Hey!  Tell everyone again how getting Jagr was the same as if Chia had gotten Iginla last spring.  Care to admit final embarrassment on that one for the first time?

Gee, the team has won 11 in a row, approaching an NHL record and you still can't figure out how great a fit Iginila is with Lucic and Kreijci on that top line as opposed to a floating feminine Euro tool like Mullet Boy cherrypicking at the blue line over and over, huh?

bahwhaha

Iginla is a big part of this 11 in a row run they;re on, dummy. They could have used him last June instead of wasted space in Mullet Boy, who did absolutely nothing.

[/QUOTE]

This is the comeback he resorts to when he is real desperate.. But again he fails on so many levels.

He still doesnt understand that PC chose Iginla first, hence why he tried to trade for him.

He still thinks PC botched the deal, then he blamed Jacobs, when all parties involved, including the player and Calgary general manger Jay Feaster are on record saying the deal with Boston was done, until Iginla decided to go to Pittsburgh, not Boston.

Then he blames Jagr for doing nothing, while the team Iginla played on scored 2 goals in 4 games agains the Bruins.

Now, he looks at Iginla and continues to say "I told you so" even after Boston eliminated Pittsburgh with ease and Jagr has more points than Iginla this season.

Fact: Iginla chose Pittsburgh over Boston.

Fact: You're too dumb to realize that when you try to turn the conversation into hockey, you make even more of a fool of yourself.

[/QUOTE]

Iginla did not choose Pittsburgh over Boston. Chia didn't do enough to force Feaster to send Iginla here. Iginla had Pitt and Boston has his choice of destinations. He never said "I don't want to go to Boston", moron. Chia also pulled all traded players off the ice that night which proves there was a deal in place, dummy.  It's the most botched trade ever that wasn't even a trade. lol

Fact:  You're a moron for not knowing the uploading of images from one's person computer does not work here, and you thought it did.

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Well apparently you didn't know either as you tried twice with ZERO results.

That's what zeros do.

Still too dumb to figure it out after being told?

Fraud!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Iginla did not choose Pittsburgh over Boston. Chia didn't do enough to force Feaster to send Iginla here. Iginla had Pitt and Boston has his choice of destinations. He never said "I don't want to go to Boston", moron. Chia also pulled all traded players off the ice that night which proves there was a deal in place, dummy.  It's the most botched trade ever that wasn't even a trade. lol

Fact:  You're a moron for not knowing the uploading of images from one's person computer does not work here, and you thought it did.

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

1. Yes he did. Thats exactly how it went down. Iginla and Feaster said it.

2. They pulled all players off of the ice becuase they had a deal. Until Iginla decided to go to Pittsburgh.

3. You're too dumb to realize this.

Here is the story with the quotes.

Iginla chose to go to Pittsburgh, I suggest you have a 3 year old read it and explain it to you.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nhl/story/_/id/9108806/jarome-iginla-calgary-flames-turned-trade-boston-bruins

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't go to pawnshops either. Never been inside one in my life.   I am thrilled you finally got to make more than minimum wage in your 40s. Congrats!

[/QUOTE]

So your story of buying a guitar at a pawn shop was a lie?

Oh boy.  Rock and hard place.

One or the other is a lie.

Can't hide from this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Umm, you attempted to say above that since the board won't allow people to upload photos from their own computers, that I didn't attend the first ever AFC title game in NE's history.

So, you got cute, then got exposed, as per usual.  If you didn't care, why spend all this time trying to discredit the fact I attended that classic game and just came across the stub for it over 15 years later? God forbid a diehard fan start a thread about a classic Pats game with you trying to sabotage it, due to jealousy.

You can't backpedal now, turd.

[/QUOTE]

I never suggested that you weren't there.  I merely suggested you are a dope because you cannot figure out how to post a pic here from your computer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I don't go to pawnshops either. Never been inside one in my life.   I am thrilled you finally got to make more than minimum wage in your 40s. Congrats!

[/QUOTE]

So your story of buying a guitar at a pawn shop was a lie?

Oh boy.  Rock and hard place.

One or the other is a lie.

Can't hide from this.

[/QUOTE]

More lies.

Shocker.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

"The B's had an offer to Calgary a couple months ago they felt was good enough to get Iginla. Some reported it was a done deal. Then the Penguins swooped in, made an offer and Iginla, with a no-trade clause, said no to the Bruins deal to go to Pittsburgh"

More proof Rusty Trombone cannot get anything right.

Here's the link

More:

"It's still a lot of the similarities why I wanted to go when I was debating leaving Calgary to possibly go to [Boston] then," Iginla said Saturday. "At the time, Pittsburgh was really rolling. [Boston and Pittsburgh] are two great organizations but [the Penguins] were just on a real roll, and at the time, leaving at the deadline, I thought, believed it was a great chance to win."

Rusty, if you don't know hockey and you don't know football, why do you post here?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Here is more on the Iginla deal.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2014/03/05/former-calgary-flames-gm-jay-feaster-talks-trades-on-tsn

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

So Rusty, the facts are once again presented in front of you.

Why do you continue to insist Iginla did not choose to go to Pittsburgh over Boston, when Iginla is saying himself that he said it.

Do you know something Iginla doesn't?

Holy crap! With all of these sporting events and concerts you've been to, were you in the room with Iginla and his agent while this trade was going down?

No need to show plane ticket to Calgary. Your word is all I need.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Chia's offer for Iginla was too close to Shero's which means Chia didn't do enough. Period. Feaster would also be employed if Chia simply sweetend the pot instead of settling on Jagr, pretending his prospects were all so untouchable. lol

Jagr sucks and is not ever Bruins material. You felt he was as good as a system fit here as Jagr, which is flat out false and proven as such.

You're a moron comparing Jagr and Iginla's skill sets, too. I showed that to a friend of mine and he was laughing out loud.

The Bruins play a certain style and it doesn't allow for wussy Eastern Bloc types to play wing here. Either you buy in or you're a 40 year old finesse cherrypicking player who is resting on past laurels looking to milk out a career and plan for retirement.

Also, there was concern they couldn't resign Iginla, which is where Jacobs comes into play.

[/QUOTE]

The B's offer was much better than Pittsburgh's.  You know nothing.

There was concern they couldn't re-sign him?  (Oh, by the way, it's "re-sign" not "resign".)  So they were worried they couldn't re-sign him yet they signed him to a huge deal in the off season?

Just getting worse for you here...if that's even possible.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Here is more on the Iginla deal.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2014/03/05/former-calgary-flames-gm-jay-feaster-talks-trades-on-tsn

[/QUOTE]

Who is a better fit, Iginla or Jagr?  Just answer the question. The fact is, a real GM would have personally spoken to Iginla and then sweetend the pot for Feaster, to secure the deal.

Instead, we settle for second fiddle which is what Jacobs is notorious for doing due to contract control, and the B's choke it down in Game 6 of the Cup, a series they led and probably should have won if Iginla was there as opposedf to Jagr.

Did you see Jagr attempting to make line changes? It was embarrassing.

[/QUOTE]

I'd say iginla is a better fit. Thats not what I am arguing. Never have. Thats why Iginla was Plan A and Jagr was Plan B. You continue to blame Chiarelli for botching the deal when he did not.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Who is a better fit, Iginla or Jagr?  Just answer the question. The fact is, a real GM would have personally spoken to Iginla and then sweetend the pot for Feaster, to secure the deal.

[/QUOTE]

The GM cannot discuss a deal with another team's player!

Once again, you're blaming Feaster and Chiarelli when it has been shown right here that it was Iginla's decision.

I'm done with this conversation with you.  You're far too stupid to understand the sport of hockey.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

I'd say iginla is a better fit. Thats not what I am arguing. Never have. Thats why Iginla was Plan A and Jagr was Plan B. You continue to blame Chiarelli for botching the deal when he did not.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe he's jealous of us because we've been able to celebrate a team winning it all while his favorite team has floundered for a decade under the GM work of a great coach?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Chia's offer for Iginla was too close to Shero's which means Chia didn't do enough. Period. Feaster would also be employed if Chia simply sweetend the pot instead of settling on Jagr, pretending his prospects were all so untouchable. lol

Jagr sucks and is not ever Bruins material. You felt he was as good as a system fit here as Jagr, which is flat out false and proven as such.

You're a moron comparing Jagr and Iginla's skill sets, too. I showed that to a friend of mine and he was laughing out loud.

The Bruins play a certain style and it doesn't allow for wussy Eastern Bloc types to play wing here. Either you buy in or you're a 40 year old finesse cherrypicking player who is resting on past laurels looking to milk out a career and plan for retirement.

Also, there was concern they couldn't resign Iginla, which is where Jacobs comes into play.

[/QUOTE]

Oh my god.

You still don't get it.

The Bruins offer was better than the offer from Pittsburgh.

That is why Feaster accepted it.

Chiarelli could have offered Seguin and Bergeron. Did not matter.

Iginla chose Pittsburgh.

Can you read?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

So Rusty, the facts are once again presented in front of you.

Why do you continue to insist Iginla did not choose to go to Pittsburgh over Boston, when Iginla is saying himself that he said it.

Do you know something Iginla doesn't?

Holy crap! With all of these sporting events and concerts you've been to, were you in the room with Iginla and his agent while this trade was going down?

No need to show plane ticket to Calgary. Your word is all I need.

Iginla had two choices to the east on his list: Boston and Pitt.  If Chia had sweetened the deal, it would have forced Feaster to explain his position. Since the deals were similar, it gave Iginla that leverage of choice.

Are you this stupid?  Chia should have gone above and beyond. He didn't.   We lose.

End of story. I can tell you have no business acumen whatsoever as you except the typical Jacobs-speak at the deadline, delivered by Chia.

[/QUOTE]

You're making up stuff to help you.

Learn to read what Feaster said.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

WOW...Rusty getting absolutely destroyed in this thread! 

NAS and Kelvana, show a little mercy! Hahaha

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

[QUOTE]

Iginla had two choices to the east on his list: Boston and Pitt.  If Chia had sweetened the deal, it would have forced Feaster to explain his position. Since the deals were similar, it gave Iginla that leverage of choice.

Are you this stupid?  Chia should have gone above and beyond. He didn't.   We lose.

End of story. I can tell you have no business acumen whatsoever as you except the typical Jacobs-speak at the deadline, delivered by Chia.

[/QUOTE]

What kind of grammar is this from the board genius?

They must have graded your IQ test on a curve.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The B's offer was much better than Pittsburgh's.  You know nothing.

There was concern they couldn't re-sign him?  (Oh, by the way, it's "re-sign" not "resign".)  So they were worried they couldn't re-sign him yet they signed him to a huge deal in the off season?

Just getting worse for you here...if that's even possible.

[/QUOTE]

That is correct. They walked from Ference and made some moves like not re-signing Horton, etc. Yes, they were concerned Iginla might have other suitors, including Pitt, or whoever else might spike his price. If they had traded for him, they would have had more leverage in fending off competitors, possibly setting up the contract almost immediately.

If another team jumped in with a sweeter offer, who knows if they could have competed. I could have seen many teams in the East with cap space spiking the price, actually.  I am glad it worked out, but the point is, why didn't they make the right move last year by sweetening the deal?  Classic Bruins to be staring down a Cup and acting like they have it all figure out, when it's clear Jagr sucked and didn't fit.

You still cannot win the argument that Jagr presentes the same skill set as Iginila. He doesn't.

If the B's do not win the Cup this year, blowing the trade last year, with it clear Iginla would have helped vs the Hawks, will live in infamy as another blown opportunity.

Who announces trades to the point they're in print, pulls players off the ice, if they don't know if the deal is signed, sealed and delivered anyway???

[/QUOTE]

Oh my god.

Rusty, do you realize that it was Iginla who contacted the Bruins about coming here in the off-season?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe he's jealous of us because we've been able to celebrate a team winning it all while his favorite team has floundered for a decade under the GM work of a great coach?

[/QUOTE]

Umm, NE has played in how many Conf Finals games since 2004?  5?  2 SB appearances?

Leave it to you to praise Jacobs's late arrival to the party here in Boston. If the B's choke it down again in the Cup Final this year, you will be lambasted on that Bruins board.  

The bludgeoning will go on all summer. lmao

Chia has a lot to learn from BB in keeping a strong team moving in the right direction.  He can't hold a candle to BB's incredible trades or mastering reading a market either.

BB would have personally spoken to Iginla in that situation, you can bank on that.

[/QUOTE]

You cannot speak to a player while he is under contract with another team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nothing can make Queen Bean look more like an idiot than his own posts do.  Can't be made up.  What a pathetic loser.