In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Chia's offer for Iginla was too close to Shero's which means Chia didn't do enough. Period. Feaster would also be employed if Chia simply sweetend the pot instead of settling on Jagr, pretending his prospects were all so untouchable. lol

Jagr sucks and is not ever Bruins material. You felt he was as good as a system fit here as Jagr, which is flat out false and proven as such.

You're a moron comparing Jagr and Iginla's skill sets, too. I showed that to a friend of mine and he was laughing out loud.

The Bruins play a certain style and it doesn't allow for wussy Eastern Bloc types to play wing here. Either you buy in or you're a 40 year old finesse cherrypicking player who is resting on past laurels looking to milk out a career and plan for retirement.

Also, there was concern they couldn't resign Iginla, which is where Jacobs comes into play.

[/QUOTE]

The B's offer was much better than Pittsburgh's.  You know nothing.

There was concern they couldn't re-sign him?  (Oh, by the way, it's "re-sign" not "resign".)  So they were worried they couldn't re-sign him yet they signed him to a huge deal in the off season?

Just getting worse for you here...if that's even possible.

[/QUOTE]

That is correct. They walked from Ference and made some moves like not re-signing Horton, etc. Yes, they were concerned Iginla might have other suitors, including Pitt, or whoever else might spike his price. If they had traded for him, they would have had more leverage in fending off competitors, possibly setting up the contract almost immediately.

If another team jumped in with a sweeter offer, who knows if they could have competed. I could have seen many teams in the East with cap space spiking the price, actually.  I am glad it worked out, but the point is, why didn't they make the right move last year by sweetening the deal?  Classic Bruins to be staring down a Cup and acting like they have it all figure out, when it's clear Jagr sucked and didn't fit.

You still cannot win the argument that Jagr presentes the same skill set as Iginila. He doesn't.

If the B's do not win the Cup this year, blowing the trade last year, with it clear Iginla would have helped vs the Hawks, will live in infamy as another blown opportunity.

Who announces trades to the point they're in print, pulls players off the ice, if they don't know if the deal is signed, sealed and delivered anyway???

[/QUOTE]

Oh my god.

Rusty, do you realize that it was Iginla who contacted the Bruins about coming here in the off-season?

[/QUOTE]

I am glad he realized he too made a mistake, but you're claiming Chia did not. That's the difference.

You won't admit Chia ALSO made mistake because you're a dork homer. That's why tools ruin that board as homers. The Bruins owners or front office, coaches, etc, never do one thing wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Wow.

The player chose to go to Pittsburgh.

The player said this himself.

It did not matter what the Bruins offered.

The quotes are there.

Can you make yourself look more foollish?

Yes you can.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Found My 1996 AFC Title Ticket Stub

Chiarelli is told that he won the "Iginla Sweepstakes" by Feaster. He informs all players involved.

Iginla then informs Feaster that he does not want to go to Boston, he wants to go to Pittsburgh.

Only a real moron in denial would blame this on Chiarelli.

That is you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'd say iginla is a better fit. Thats not what I am arguing. Never have. Thats why Iginla was Plan A and Jagr was Plan B. You continue to blame Chiarelli for botching the deal when he did not.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe he's jealous of us because we've been able to celebrate a team winning it all while his favorite team has floundered for a decade under the GM work of a great coach?

[/QUOTE]

Umm, NE has played in how many Conf Finals games since 2004?  5?  2 SB appearances?

Leave it to you to praise Jacobs's late arrival to the party here in Boston. If the B's choke it down again in the Cup Final this year, you will be lambasted on that Bruins board.  

The bludgeoning will go on all summer. lmao

Chia has a lot to learn from BB in keeping a strong team moving in the right direction.  He can't hold a candle to BB's incredible trades or mastering reading a market either.

BB would have personally spoken to Iginla in that situation, you can bank on that.

[/QUOTE]

You cannot speak to a player while he is under contract with another team.

[/QUOTE]

What?  If Chia had a trade in hand in print, signed off on, that meant Chia could have spoken to Iginla legally.

I realize he wasn't a FA, dummy. I am talking about picking up the phone and asking to speak with Iginla to articulate why he's making a mistake thinking Pitt somehow was a team that would beat Boston.

At one point of that deal, Iginla was legally Boston property.  THe media knew about a done deal, so there is no way Chia would have pulled his players off the ice if he didn't have it signed on either.

That's what I meant there, but sweet attempt at a counter. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Feaster told Chiarelli that he had won the "Iginla Sweepstakes".

How does that make Iginla legal property of the Bruins?

Did you personally see Chiarelli sign the form?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Umm, you attempted to say above that since the board won't allow people to upload photos from their own computers, that I didn't attend the first ever AFC title game in NE's history.

So, you got cute, then got exposed, as per usual.  If you didn't care, why spend all this time trying to discredit the fact I attended that classic game and just came across the stub for it over 15 years later? God forbid a diehard fan start a thread about a classic Pats game with you trying to sabotage it, due to jealousy.

You can't backpedal now, turd.

[/QUOTE]

I never suggested that you weren't there.  I merely suggested you are a dope because you cannot figure out how to post a pic here from your computer.

[/QUOTE]

As I asked Pezzy to do, post a photo, anything, from your own computer.  

Go ahead and do it if you think it works.  lmao

I am not signing up at Image Shack or some other host site just to post it.  This board sucks with its 2001 formatting and other bugs it has.  Everyone knows this, finds it annoying, but morons like you who apparently approve of regression.

It has nothing to do with not "figuring it out", dummy. 

[/QUOTE]

It has EVERYTHING to do with you not being able to figure it out dumbazz,

And no, I will not help you but I will tell you, it's so simple even my 10yr old GIRL can do it.

See, 10 yr old girls are smarter than you!

Fraud!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Chia's offer for Iginla was too close to Shero's which means Chia didn't do enough. Period. Feaster would also be employed if Chia simply sweetend the pot instead of settling on Jagr, pretending his prospects were all so untouchable. lol

Jagr sucks and is not ever Bruins material. You felt he was as good as a system fit here as Jagr, which is flat out false and proven as such.

You're a moron comparing Jagr and Iginla's skill sets, too. I showed that to a friend of mine and he was laughing out loud.

The Bruins play a certain style and it doesn't allow for wussy Eastern Bloc types to play wing here. Either you buy in or you're a 40 year old finesse cherrypicking player who is resting on past laurels looking to milk out a career and plan for retirement.

Also, there was concern they couldn't resign Iginla, which is where Jacobs comes into play.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, oh.

Is that proper grammar?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'd say iginla is a better fit. Thats not what I am arguing. Never have. Thats why Iginla was Plan A and Jagr was Plan B. You continue to blame Chiarelli for botching the deal when he did not.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe he's jealous of us because we've been able to celebrate a team winning it all while his favorite team has floundered for a decade under the GM work of a great coach?

[/QUOTE]

Umm, NE has played in how many Conf Finals games since 2004?  5?  2 SB appearances?

Leave it to you to praise Jacobs's late arrival to the party here in Boston. If the B's choke it down again in the Cup Final this year, you will be lambasted on that Bruins board.  

The bludgeoning will go on all summer. lmao

Chia has a lot to learn from BB in keeping a strong team moving in the right direction.  He can't hold a candle to BB's incredible trades or mastering reading a market either.

BB would have personally spoken to Iginla in that situation, you can bank on that.

[/QUOTE]

You cannot speak to a player while he is under contract with another team.

[/QUOTE]

What?  If Chia had a trade in hand in print, signed off on, that meant Chia could have spoken to Iginla legally.

I realize he wasn't a FA, dummy. I am talking about picking up the phone and asking to speak with Iginla to articulate why he's making a mistake thinking Pitt somehow was a team that would beat Boston.

At one point of that deal, Iginla was legally Boston property.  THe media knew about a done deal, so there is no way Chia would have pulled his players off the ice if he didn't have it signed on either.

That's what I meant there, but sweet attempt at a counter. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Tell me more how Iginla was legally property of the Bruins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Umm, it posts from the web, moron, but it appartently won't take the upload from a personal computer.

I've posted hundreds of photos here, stupid.

For example, here is how you traveled to school as a kid:

Is that the correct spelling?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Umm, you attempted to say above that since the board won't allow people to upload photos from their own computers, that I didn't attend the first ever AFC title game in NE's history.

So, you got cute, then got exposed, as per usual.  If you didn't care, why spend all this time trying to discredit the fact I attended that classic game and just came across the stub for it over 15 years later? God forbid a diehard fan start a thread about a classic Pats game with you trying to sabotage it, due to jealousy.

[/QUOTE]

I never suggested that you weren't there.  I merely suggested you are a dope because you cannot figure out how to post a pic here from your computer.

[/QUOTE]

I am not signing up at Image Shack or some other host site just to post it.  This board sucks with its 2001 formatting and other bugs it has.  Everyone knows this, finds it annoying, but morons like you who apparently approve of regression.

[/QUOTE]

And no, I will not help you but I will tell you, it's so simple even my 10yr old GIRL can do it.

Fraud!

[/QUOTE]

Post a photo that we cannot find via Google. It can be anything, nothing personal needed.

Go ahead and do it. It will come up blank like your brain.

It's comical that everyone here knows the uploading of an image icon is broken, but you and maybe NAS, another moron.

Pretty bad when TCal has to step in and support me and not you. Ouch!

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, figure it out Einstein.  I'm not helping you.

Too bad you don't have any kids to ask. 

Bwahahaha....fool

Google it.

LMAO@U

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I already did.  CHia pulled the players off the ice.  No one would ever do that unless having a signed deal in hand.

Enjoy your stupidity!

[/QUOTE]

They would not do that if they had a deal in principle, wich both Feaster and Chiarelli said was the case?

How do you know this?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fraud!

[/QUOTE]

Post a photo that we cannot find via Google. It can be anything, nothing personal needed.

It's comical that everyone here knows the uploading of an image icon is broken, but you and maybe NAS, another moron.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, figure it out Einstein.  I'm not helping you.

Too bad you don't have any kids to ask. 

Bwahahaha....fool

Google it.

LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Too bad?  LMAO

Who wants annoying little kids?  Just think, your 10 year old will be driving and dating soon and doing things you don't want to think about. lol

You won't do what I ask because deep down you know the function is broken on here, dummy.

Who are you kidding here? You claim to have the ease in which to do something and then refuse to prove me wrong?

Exposed!

bwahahah!

Cannot be made up, folks. He was given the chance to prove me wrong and refused to back himself up.  Priceless in every way.

[/QUOTE]

The kid is smarter than you.  That's the point.

Did it ever occur to you that you don't have to use that function?

There are other ways.

Fraud!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

4 pages and still no picture of said ticket stub?  My gosh, this is crazy.  What is so hard about posting a freaking picture from your computer?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have tried to post pictures from my PC using the tree icon and it doesn't work.  

[/QUOTE]

So instead, you quickly upload a pic to any photo site and copy it from there, right?

Or, you just continue to make empty posts in a effort to show a picture stub you found in an old record you got at the pawn shop.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, tinypic

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

4 pages and still no picture of said ticket stub?  My gosh, this is crazy.  What is so hard about posting a freaking picture from your computer?

[/QUOTE]

Have you tried it, Johnny Come Lately? It doesn't work.  You idiots keep saying it works and it doesn't.

[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have you tried it, Johnny Come Lately? It doesn't work.  You idiots keep saying it works and it doesn't.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats awesome TFB!

Where did you get that for her?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here you go.  From my Budweiser stein full of ticket stubs to you.  Idiot.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thats awesome TFB!

Where did you get that for her?

Thanks!  I was working with Chris Gronkowski's girlfriend at Gronk Nation on some graphic and t-shirt designs and she got my daughter that since Rob Gronk is her favorite player.  Rob personalized it to her too, pretty cool.

btw, here is one of my t-shirts, can be purchase at Gronk Nation

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is probably true.  It's 100% against the rules, but as we saw with Spygate, Belichick doesn't care much for rules when it comes to winning.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

You still cannot win the argument that Jagr presentes the same skill set as Iginila. He doesn't.

[/QUOTE]

I never have stated that they are similar players nor have I stated that Jagr was as good of a player for the B's last year as Iginla would have been.

More lies from you.

This is just you lying to deflect from the point you made:  Jagr sucks because his stick is too long.  (For any football fans reading this who aren't hockey fans, Jagr is #10 all time in points in the NHL despite taking three years off and effectively losing two full years to lockouts.)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

See if this works:

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/hvbceg.jpg[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]

Oh my word.

What a dope.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Meh...or this:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=hvbceg&s=8#.Uy3NOvldWSo

[/QUOTE]

How dumb!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You need to take better care of your stuff.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Here is your own picture, you simpleton:

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

As for any of us being jealous that you were a million miles from the field in the freezing cold, well, you can keep your seat in the 300s in Januray.  My TV gives me a much better view of the game and it's warm in my living room.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Ironic, you're the one to post the ticket stub after claiming I was lying.   lol

[/QUOTE]

I never said you didn't go.  I said you were a freakin' dope for not knowing how to post a picture from your computer.

All you do here is lie.

Sections
Shortcuts