Found My 1996 AFC Title Ticket Stub

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Found My 1996 AFC Title Ticket Stub

In response to TravisBean's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ironic, you're the one to post the ticket stub after claiming I was lying.   lol

I never said you didn't go.  I said you were a freakin' dope for not knowing how to post a picture from your computer.

All you do here is lie.

[/QUOTE]

I know how to do it just fine, dummy. I am not going to be held responsible for the Globe being sold and going on the cheap in their IT department to be a more attractive sell at the expense of the customer.

See, I speak with my money and mouth. I don't support crap I don't believe in.

So, their uploading of a photo function here is broken. It used to work. I am not enabling that poor service by playing into what I need to do as a customer when I know they had a better service here before. The Globe has gone down the crapper.  

You used to also be able to cut and paste a link where it would be highlighted and embedded to click on correctly, but now you have to take an extra step to click on the tree icon and slap the link in there as if I work for the Globe or something. It's a joke.

The idea is to improve things, not make them worse.

Leave it to you and not know this and just put up with it or enable it.

[/QUOTE]

No you don't know how to do it or you would have.

Now you don't support the Globe and refuse to do it because of that????????????????

Oh my!

Guess if you don't support it you should stop posting here.

Go on, leave.  LIAR!

You are held responsible for being a moron.  That's not the Globes fault.

It is their fault that they haven't banned you permanently, though.

Improvement needed there, for sure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have tried to post pictures from my PC using the tree icon and it doesn't work.  

[/QUOTE]

So instead, you quickly upload a pic to any photo site and copy it from there, right?

Or, you just continue to make empty posts in a effort to show a picture stub you found in an old record you got at the pawn shop.

[/QUOTE]

Pawn shops don't sell records, moron.

As stated, it shows that it has been uploaded and even inserted into the body of the post, but then it doesn't show up in the post itself after being submitted.

Excellent job embarrassing yourself yet again, Handy.

Even TCal is supporting the fact the Boston Globe's messageboard formatting blows, blocking people from posting things from their own computers.

You lose. Again.

Note how I posted the acct# of my family's season tickets since 1978, too. 

Your jealousy is a delight to the nth degree. A delight.

You were not at the first AFC title game in this franchise's history and I was, and that bothers you.  I love that something as simple as that, bothers you.

[/QUOTE]

No it was the first home afc game not first AFC championship in team history.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Well I was at the monday night game when the razor opened and raised the first banner got the ticket at 10pm the night before online .Players get so many tickets and turn them in sometimes so tickets come available at last moment. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

On the uploading of pictures.  I have been having the same problem as Rusty recently.  I can't upload anything from my own computer either anymore.  I used to do it all the time (using the "tree" icon), but now it doesn't work

It may be a Mac issue . . . 

Rusty what type of computer do you have?  I have a new MacBook Pro and I'm having the same problem you're having. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I found a dust bunny under my bed. Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Tha

[/QUOTE]

That is not directly from your computer. It doesn't work. Again, links elsewhere on the web is not what the discussion is about here.

My god, victims of inbreeding just annoy the rest of us. lol

[/QUOTE]

God, you are stupid.

Keep hitting the little tree, you joke.

It's a picture from a camera, just like your little stub.  The stub that looks like you slept with. 

LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Is this even English? ^^

I don't think any of it is.  The fact is, uploading from a computer here directly does not work.

End of story.

[/QUOTE]

The fact is you are too stupid to do it if you can't push a little button that doesn't work.

End of story.

Apparently you don't understand English or how to copy and paste, moron.

Keep hitting that little tree, though, tree hugger.  LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On the uploading of pictures.  I have been having the same problem as Rusty recently.  I can't upload anything from my own computer either anymore.  I used to do it all the time (using the "tree" icon), but now it doesn't work

Rusty what type of computer do you have?  I have a new MacBook Pro and I'm having the same problem you're having. 

[/QUOTE]

Windows based here. It's for all systems. They blew up the board and apparently only allowed some functions back to working properly. I just found the edit button now works again, for example, where it hadn't for a long time.

This all sort of happened last spring on the day of the Marathon Bombings, if you remember.

[/QUOTE]

So how are others uploading stuff from their own computer?  I can upload images from websites.  I just can't upload files from my own computer. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

insert pic does not work.

always have to copy and paste

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Tha

[/QUOTE]

That is not directly from your computer. It doesn't work. Again, links elsewhere on the web is not what the discussion is about here.

My god, victims of inbreeding just annoy the rest of us. lol

[/QUOTE]

God, you are stupid.

Keep hitting the little tree, you joke.

It's a picture from a camera, just like your little stub.  The stub that looks like you slept with. 

LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Is this even English? ^^

I don't think any of it is.  The fact is, uploading from a computer here directly does not work.

End of story.

[/QUOTE]

The fact is you are too stupid to do it if you can't push a little button that doesn't work.

End of story.

Apparently you don't understand English or how to copy and paste, moron.

Keep hitting that little tree, though, tree hugger.  LOL

[/QUOTE]

My god, are you dumb. Cutting and pasting from the web works, dummy. That is not what Prolate and myself are talking about here.

Joke is on you. Clearly you have no idea there is a difference from pulling from an established link or uploading from a computer.

Classic.

[/QUOTE]

No!  You don't get it.

Apparently you are so stupid, you don't know that you have to copy and paste, regardless of where you do it from. 

THE TREE HUGGER KEY DOESN'T WORK.  YOU CAN NOT UPLOAD YOUR PIC BUT YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE, IF YOU KNOW HOW.

Admit you don't know how to do it, WITH YOUR 152 IQ AND YOUR PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY.

And you're a PATHETIC LIAR.  The Edit key has been working just fine.

You're the thing that doesn't work.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Windows based here. It's for all systems. They blew up the board and apparently only allowed some functions back to working properly. I just found the edit button now works again, for example, where it hadn't for a long time.

This all sort of happened last spring on the day of the Marathon Bombings, if you remember.

[/QUOTE]

So how are others uploading stuff from their own computer?  I can upload images from websites.  I just can't upload files from my own computer. 

[/QUOTE]

They are not.

They're first going to a hosting site and then slapping that link created into the URL space and then hitting the button to submit the photo.  It's ridiculous that we used to be able to embed a photo or cut and past a link here where it would be received a clickable within the body of the post. Now, we have to take an extra click for that and put the URL into the space provided off the tree icon.

Pezzy is lying.

[/QUOTE]

No, not doing that at all, LIAR!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

They're first going to a hosting site and then slapping that link created into the URL space and then hitting the button to submit the photo.  It's ridiculous that we used to be able to embed a photo or cut and past a link here where it would be received a clickable within the body of the post. Now, we have to take an extra click for that and put the URL into the space provided off the tree icon.

Pezzy is lying.

[/QUOTE]

Or, you could just use CTRL-C and CTRL-V and copy and paste it.

Your lack of understanding of basic computer use has caused you great pain and anguish as you suffer through extra steps.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

insert pic does not work.

always have to copy and paste

[/QUOTE]

Copy and paste has never worked for me either.  That may be a Mac issue. 

The only think that has ever worked is the "tree" icon . . . but that doesn't work for files on my own machine anymore.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pezzy is lying.

[/QUOTE]

Or, you could just use CTRL-C and CTRL-V and copy and paste it.

Your lack of understanding of basic computer use has caused you great pain and anguish as you suffer through extra steps.

[/QUOTE]

NAS--are you on a Mac or PC?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

^See, it won't even take an embedded You Tube video which is another thing that would work here, and now it doesn't.

All NAS did was make it more convenient where he cut and pasted my created TinyPic link and slapped it into the URL space under the tree icon, then hitting Insert.

Whopee-dooo.

It's inconvenient. Period.

[/QUOTE]

Or...

CTRL-C and CTRL-V

You're such an idiot.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Prolate, I am a PC guy all the way.

Or, as Rusty Trombone would call it, "windows based".  LOL 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think copy and paste works on a PC, but not on a Mac.  I've only ever gotten images into my posts using the tree icon.  And lately, I'm having the same problem as Rusty when I try to post a file from my own computer. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROFL!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Trotsky is a laugh riot.

He posts url links to the photo rather than the photo itself.

"The Edit function just started working"  (except it has been working all along).

He won't register for a hosting site because of spam, but he uses Google Chrome which tracks every move you make.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I have not had any problems in a long time with the edit post function.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

Umm, not it wasn't.  This is a fact known by everyone here but you. When the Marathon bombings happened this entire board blew up likely due to some kind of a bandwith overload and apparently they only started to address the edit button recently.

Do you really think people posed the question of "when will they fix the edit button" by accident, moron?

[/QUOTE]

It NEVER stopped working.  I've been using it right along.  I've told you about this for months.  Your photographic memory is slipping, or perhaps it only applies to images rather than the written word.

You stated within this very thread that it wasn't working.   I then challenged you (again) that I could prove it works.  You ignored the challenge.   Then you announce that it's working again.

Hey, now that you know it's working again maybe you can go back and correct this gem of yours - "Umm, not it wasn't".  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

You're a moron if you can't remember them putting less money into how they structure these boards about 2-3 years ago and then how the board also was affected the day of the bombings, almost making every basic function useless here.

The edit button disappeared for a period of time. FACT

[/QUOTE]

The support for the board is a red herring.

I've told you repeatedly that the edit function worked for Firefox.  Your replies are there for all to see.  You stated you use Google Chrome (not my fault).  You claimed Firefox was an inferior product that you stopped using years ago (not my fault).

Here's your logic:  Toyota is recalling cars;  therefore, all cars have the same defect.  See how dumb that is?  Forget I asked that - you obviously don't.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trotsky is a laugh riot.

He posts url links to the photo rather than the photo itself.

"The Edit function just started working"  (except it has been working all along).

He won't register for a hosting site because of spam, but he uses Google Chrome which tracks every move you make.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, not it wasn't.  This is a fact known by everyone here but you. When the Marathon bombings happened this entire board blew up likely due to some kind of a bandwith overload and apparently they only started to address the edit button recently.

Do you really think people posed the question of "when will they fix the edit button" by accident, moron?

[/QUOTE]

Umm, yest it was.  The edit button has been working all along, except for yours.

Even your own computer hates you. LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You're a moron if you can't remember them putting less money into how they structure these boards about 2-3 years ago and then how the board also was affected the day of the bombings, almost making every basic function useless here.

The edit button disappeared for a period of time. FACT

[/QUOTE]

The support for the board is a red herring.

I've told you repeatedly that the edit function worked for Firefox.  Your replies are there for all to see.  You stated you use Google Chrome (not my fault).  You claimed Firefox was an inferior product that you stopped using years ago (not my fault).

Here's your logic:  Toyota is recalling cars;  therefore, all cars have the same defect.  See how dumb that is?  Forget I asked that - you obviously don't.

[/QUOTE]

My logic is that it's not my job or my responsibility that the Globe morons cut back at the expense to the quality of the journalism or what they provide a customer, such as a basic functioning forums like this in 2014.

What's dumb is you defending regression and stupid logic such as allowing or enabling trolls and not making any sense with board rules, regulations or not allowing people to simply upload a photo here from their computer, like we used to be able to do.

See, you're a bit new to this board, like last year. Your name was never here before, at least on the Pats board, so many of us know what this place was like long before you even got here.

Go back to where you came from.  Yes, Firefox sucked once it became so popular like a decade ago.  Bugs, extension flare ups, you name it.  Like I said, I am glad you like it. I actually tried using it again recently on your suggestion and it still is the same sucky thing it was when it got too popular a decade ago.

[/QUOTE]

You're name has been here less than 2 weeks.  Go back to where you came from, troll.

Are you even capable of a logical thought?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Rusty is right here.  There was a period where "edit post" didn't work.  It's been working for a while now, but Rusty's so busy adding new posts, I imagine he doesn't have a heck of a lot of time to try out the edit feature on his old posts.  

The image function has been on and off for a while.  I find that particularly frustrating, since posting screenshots of plays or tabular statistical data is quite useful.

I sometimes wnder if they shut the image function off because a certain poster was filling up their servers with endless streams of photos of laughing lizards and similar dreck.