[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trotsky is a laugh riot.

He posts url links to the photo rather than the photo itself.

"The Edit function just started working"  (except it has been working all along).

He won't register for a hosting site because of spam, but he uses Google Chrome which tracks every move you make.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, not it wasn't. This is a fact known by everyone here but you. When the Marathon bombings happened this entire board blew up likely due to some kind of a bandwith overload and apparently they only started to address the edit button recently.

Do you really think people posed the question of "when will they fix the edit button" by accident, moron?

[/QUOTE]

Umm, yest it was.  The edit button has been working all along, except for yours.

Even your own computer hates you. LOL

[/QUOTE]

Nope, no it wasn't working for a while, with many complaining about it.

Every time you take the opposite of what I say in here, you expose yoursself as a troll. 

2+2 = 4, but you would say it is 5.

LOSER middle aged man all angry at his position in life.  lol

Enjoy you evening, Jizzdispenser.

[/QUOTE]

It was missing for awhile when they changed over (2 years ago) but since it's return it has worked ever since.  LIAR!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Found My 1996 AFC Title Ticket Stub

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty is right here.  There was a period where "edit post" didn't work.  It's been working for a while now, but Rusty's so busy adding new posts, I imagine he doesn't have a heck of a lot of time to try out the edit feature on his old posts.  

The image function has been on and off for a while.  I find that particularly frustrating, since posting screenshots of plays or tabular statistical data is quite useful.

I sometimes wnder if they shut the image function off because a certain poster was filling up their servers with endless streams of photos of laughing lizards and similar dreck.

[/QUOTE]

Oh my.

When a normally reasonable fellow starts repeating this mantra it's further evidence of the decline of Western Civilization.

If you must repeat these myths try one of the following:

(1) Feature X does not work on my computer,

or

(2) Feature X does not work when I use Method Y

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Trotsky is a laugh riot.

"The Edit function just started working"  (except it has been working all along).

He won't register for a hosting site because of spam, but he uses Google Chrome which tracks every move you make.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, not it wasn't. This is a fact known by everyone here but you. When the Marathon bombings happened this entire board blew up likely due to some kind of a bandwith overload and apparently they only started to address the edit button recently.

Do you really think people posed the question of "when will they fix the edit button" by accident, moron?

[/QUOTE]

Umm, yest it was.  The edit button has been working all along, except for yours.

[/QUOTE]

Every time you take the opposite of what I say in here, you expose yoursself as a troll. 

[/QUOTE]

It was missing for awhile when they changed over (2 years ago) but since it's return it has worked ever since.  LIAR!

[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, so a backpedal surfaces. Just what I thought.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

No backpedal, trombone.  Nothing worked back then and like I said, THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO. 

There was no spell check, no tree hugger, no edit key, no report user, NOTHING, until they brought them back one by one.  Then they worked and have ever since.

Maybe you need to go to the pawn and buy a computer with something more recent than Windows 98.

So did you figure out how to post a pic from that 98, yet?  Keep trying.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rusty is right here.  There was a period where "edit post" didn't work.  It's been working for a while now, but Rusty's so busy adding new posts, I imagine he doesn't have a heck of a lot of time to try out the edit feature on his old posts.  

The image function has been on and off for a while.  I find that particularly frustrating, since posting screenshots of plays or tabular statistical data is quite useful.

I sometimes wnder if they shut the image function off because a certain poster was filling up their servers with endless streams of photos of laughing lizards and similar dreck.

[/QUOTE]

Oh my.

When a normally reasonable fellow starts repeating this mantra it's further evidence of the decline of Western Civilization.

If you must repeat these myths try one of the following:

(1) Feature X does not work on my computer,

or

(2) Feature X does not work when I use Method Y

[/QUOTE]

I'm serious Catfish.  I use the edit feature all the time from my MacBook and my iPad and there was a period a few weeks (months?) back when it stopped working for a few days.  It was restored fairly quickly, but it was not working and several posters commented on it.

The image feature seems to be on and off too. The approach I used succesfully for months no longer works, so at least that approach is broken.  If someone knows an alternative approach that works, let me know. But copy and paste has never worked for me; that one I suspect works only from a PC.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I like Catfish.  He's one of the better posters on here.  Maybe FireFox does work.  Maybe I'll download it.  But I have the same problems you have with Safari.

I've been particularly frustrated with the inability to load up images stored on my own devices.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This thread reminds me of the time I was on that big White Star Line ship.  You may have heard of it.  It was called the Titanic.  Anyway, like any respect anyone may have had for Rusty Trombone, it sunk.  Here's proof I was there:

[/QUOTE]

This is god damn hilarious lol.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Trotsky is a laugh riot.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao

[/QUOTE]

No backpedal, trombone.  Nothing worked back then and like I said, THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO. 

There was no spell check, no tree hugger, no edit key, no report user, NOTHING, until they brought them back one by one.  Then they worked and have ever since.

Maybe you need to go to the pawn and buy a computer with something more recent than Windows 98.

[/QUOTE]

Make sure you also talk down to Prolate on this topic, too, Jizzdispenser. It's important to remain consistent.

This board here acts like it is 1998.  It has nothing to do with me.  The Globe got cheap in order to sell. FACT

[/QUOTE]

No one ever said it wasn't flawed at least as far as the download function but what is flawed is your inability to overcome that because you are not very smart.

I can't speak for Pro as I know nothing about Mac, but you don't use Mac.  You use Windows 98 on a 15 year old computer.  Mine works just fine except for the pic download and yellow star because that is their issue.

Your issue is entirely something else that probably began at conception.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh man that's funny.  Literally laughed out loud.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

here's a picture from my iPad posted using the tree icon. It is visible in the dialogue window, but let's see what happens when I hit "add post"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Can anybody see the picture above because I can't. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have not had any problems in a long time with the edit post function.

[/QUOTE]

But, you did at one time, post Boston Marathon bombings, correct?  I am glad you kept checking to see if they finally fixed it, but I gave up by July.

lol

So, what is your favorite moment at a live game at Gillette, TFB12?  

[/QUOTE]

No, no memories from live games at Gillette.  But I will tell you some of my very favorite Patriot football moments outside of Gillette... One was when me and my son met and talked with Robert Kraft.   Another one was when me and my daughter met and talked with Rodney Harrison, we talked about the Welker situation the year they franchised him.   Then there was the time me and my son talked with Wes Welker for about 30 minutes. 

Another pretty cool time was when me and the family just happened to be staying at the same hotel as the Patriots.  Said hello to Belichick, rode the elevator with Kevin Faulk, walked through the lobby with Randy Moss, pretty much got to see the entire team during our stay.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's so funny that Rusty Trombone continues to say that he wont support the Globe and their shoddy page, yet advertising is based on clicks and he provides thousands of them a day.

This thread is better than any sitcom on TV these days.  I've been laughing my ace off going through it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

here's a picture from my iPad posted using the tree icon. It is visible in the dialogue window, but let's see what happens when I hit "add post"

[/QUOTE]

Add you picture to tinypic.com

Copy it.

Paste it here.

Simple.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Trotsky is a laugh riot.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Make sure you also talk down to Prolate on this topic, too, Jizzdispenser. It's important to remain consistent.

This board here acts like it is 1998.  It has nothing to do with me.  The Globe got cheap in order to sell. FACT

[/QUOTE]

No one ever said it wasn't flawed at least as far as the download function but what is flawed is your inability to overcome that because you are not very smart.

I can't speak for Pro as I know nothing about Mac, but you don't use Mac.  You use Windows 98 on a 15 year old computer.  Mine works just fine except for the pic download and yellow star because that is their issue.

Your issue is entirely something else that probably began at conception.

[/QUOTE]

I have a Toshiba Satellite that I bought in 2011.  Nice little laptop w/Windows 7 Home Premium. I have no idea how to maneuver around on a Mac and don't really care, as I find them cumbersome.

You attempting to insult has no effect on me. You becoming unglued to easily and seeing people like TCal and Prolate support me on this topic, is all the evidence I need to know you're full of crap.

[/QUOTE]

They don't support you.  They merely said the pic upload function doesn't work but we've been saying that all along.   IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!  So, deal with it. 

The edit key, however is a different story as it has always worked since they brought it back.

That's not even the issue.  The issue is that you don't know how to copy and paste pics from your own computer and refuse to learn or even try, because you are inconvenienced and not responsible??????  W T F

LOL What a moron.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Copy it.

Paste it here.

Simple.

[/QUOTE]

You should get down on your knees every night and thank God that Rusty exists because without him you'd have absolutely NO LIFE...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Copy it.

Paste it here.

Simple.

[/QUOTE]

But you used to be able to do it without posting it on the internet first.  So the feature has been changed . . . or it's broken.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Copy it.

Paste it here.

Simple.

[/QUOTE]

But you used to be able to do it without posting it on the internet first.  So the feature has been changed . . . or it's broken.

[/QUOTE]

Or, send the pic to your e-mail and copy and paste from there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Copy it.

Paste it here.

Simple.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Say you are driving on a road and you don't see a pothole soon enough and you hit it, causing a jolt to your car's front-end and your jaw.

The next day you are on the same road, forget about the pothole (still not fixed) and you get the same miserable experience.

On the 3rd day, same road, you are coming up to the pothole.  You remember what happened the last 2 days.  Do you change your behavior or do you drive over it again, hoping that what appears to be a bottomless pit is just really, really dark patch?

Do you ever try a workaround in life?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Copy it.

Paste it here.

Simple.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. That's what I said on like Page 2.  Pezzy was caught lying claiming some random photo of himself and Lyndon Byers was uploaded right from his computer. All he did was insert the link and then embed it.

[/QUOTE]

Not what I did at all. 

Your computer knowledge is as weak as your football knowledge.

Oh, and that wasn't me (in the picture) with LB.  Duh... you drunk

Photographic memory?   BWAHAHAHAHA

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Copy it.

Paste it here.

Simple.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Say you are driving on a road and you don't see a pothole soon enough and you hit it, causing a jolt to your car's front-end and your jaw.

The next day you are on the same road, forget about the pothole (still not fixed) and you get the same miserable experience.

On the 3rd day, same road, you are coming up to the pothole.  You remember what happened the last 2 days.  Do you change your behavior or do you drive over it again, hoping that what appears to be a bottomless pit is just really, really dark patch?

Do you ever try a workaround in life?

[/QUOTE]

Sure, but I want a solution that doesn't require going to other web sites or downloading additional software.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Copy it.

Paste it here.

Simple.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Or, send the pic to your e-mail and copy and paste from there.

[/QUOTE]

Are you freaking kidding me?  It's now the user's job to do extra steps to appease an outdated forum's formatting?

Send the pic to my email and then copy and paste from there?  LOL!

What tools you are.  I will absolutely not do that.  That's feeding the Globe's arrogance.

[/QUOTE]

Then I guess you'll never be able to post pics and will have to rely on others to do it for you.

Typical loser mentality.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

It's an aesthetic thing.  Elegant workarounds are pleasing; duct tape and paper clip solutions offend my rarefied artistic sensibilities.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

Your parallels are the dumbest things I've ever seen. THe better question is WHY is this site WORSE for fans and customers as time goes forward?

Get to the root of the problem, moron, don't just accept it.  Christ, what a little wussy tool.

You probably took a different route in the hallway at school if someone was looking to fight you, too.  lmao

Wussy.

[/QUOTE]

Is there a point at which the flaws, shortcomings, and bugs at BDC become so annoying to you that you would feel compelled to leave completely?

[fingers crossed]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I have not had any problems in a long time with the edit post function.

[/QUOTE]

But, you did at one time, post Boston Marathon bombings, correct?  I am glad you kept checking to see if they finally fixed it, but I gave up by July.

lol

So, what is your favorite moment at a live game at Gillette, TFB12?  

[/QUOTE]

No, no memories from live games at Gillette.  But I will tell you some of my very favorite Patriot football moments outside of Gillette... One was when me and my son met and talked with Robert Kraft.   Another one was when me and my daughter met and talked with Rodney Harrison, we talked about the Welker situation the year they franchised him.   Then there was the time me and my son talked with Wes Welker for about 30 minutes. 

Another pretty cool time was when me and the family just happened to be staying at the same hotel as the Patriots.  Said hello to Belichick, rode the elevator with Kevin Faulk, walked through the lobby with Randy Moss, pretty much got to see the entire team during our stay.

[/QUOTE]

That's kinda creepy.  Do you usually stalk other adults at hotels or on their personal time?

I think you'll find New Englanders aren't into the California glitz and glamour popularity thing like you are.

[/QUOTE]

Creepy, how so?  No stalking involved.  Met and talked to lots of Patriot players over the years, met and shook hands with Robert Kraft a couple times, one was at a game.  My son got his autograph, lol! 

And the stories you have to tell are sitting in the bleachers in the nosebleed section. LMAO!!!! 

Sections
Shortcuts