1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Found My 1996 AFC Title Ticket Stub

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Your parallels are the dumbest things I've ever seen. THe better question is WHY is this site WORSE for fans and customers as time goes forward?

Get to the root of the problem, moron, don't just accept it.  Christ, what a little wussy tool.

You probably took a different route in the hallway at school if someone was looking to fight you, too.  lmao

Wussy.

[/QUOTE]

Is there a point at which the flaws, shortcomings, and bugs at BDC become so annoying to you that you would feel compelled to leave completely?

[fingers crossed]

[/QUOTE]

No.

I will call out frauds from now until the end of time.

[/QUOTE]

Wanna bet?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Umm, most of the old stadium seats were bleachers. You were in Texas rooting for the Browns, as odd as that is.   Trust me when I tell you your attempt to try to become part of our fanbase so late as someone from Texas, will not be well received here.  At least, it shouldn;t be.

It's also very odd you have met so many players like that as an adult, if even true. Season ticket holders get a lot of exposure on that, but not people who live all the way across the country.  Very, very odd, if you live in No. California.  Very creepy, if even true.

I have seen that behavior before and always wondered.

I was in Texas rooting for the Browns?  My Father was a Browns and Indians fan his whole life.  That is where the Browns come in.  Funny that you are the almighty fan but never met Kraft or any of the players.  Yet you question me about being a fan. LOL!  Big fan here!  Tell us again why you didn't go support the Patriots when they played the Panthers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yet you question me about being a fan. LOL!  Big fan here!  Tell us again why you didn't go support the Patriots when they played the Panthers.

[/QUOTE]

football games can be expensive for some

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Is there a point at which the flaws, shortcomings, and bugs at BDC become so annoying to you that you would feel compelled to leave completely?

[fingers crossed]

[/QUOTE]

No.

I will call out frauds from now until the end of time.

[/QUOTE]

There it is then.  You've shown your hand to BDC.   On the one hand you decry the degradation of the site, spiraling ever downward.

Then you say there is no limit to how bad things might get - you'll always come back.

Trotsky Economics.

Why would a business bother improving their product when the consumer will remain loyal under any circumstance?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yet you question me about being a fan. LOL!  Big fan here!  Tell us again why you didn't go support the Patriots when they played the Panthers.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was in Tampa that week. It's not like I chose to be there.

Iv;e seen the Pats, Bruins and Sox in numerous stadiums and arenas throughout the years.  He has done nothing remotely close to that.

It is comical this loser phony thinks he can compete with me in this area. He is not even from NE. 

He grew up in Texas.  I grew up going to Foxboro, the Garden and Fenway.

Do the math.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember that.. out of all the weeks to be out of town it just happened to be that week.  When all of a sudden people started asking you if you were going to the game, you were like... Ummm,  uhhhh...hmmmm, I will be out of town then. LMAO!  But then when you were supposed to be out of town, you were on here posting as always.  When called out on that you said you were posting between setting up convention booths, lmao!  You fraud. 

Funny, your uncles had season tickets but you never did???   So what the hell does that matter???, SMH!  As for being able to meet Kraft and many other Pats players, if I wasn't such a fan I wouldn't waste my time.  But I find it freaking hilarious that you are such a big fan yet you never met Kraft or anyone else, yet I'm supposed to be such a bad fan and I have met Kraft and many players.  I think that is freaking funny!  You fraud!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Me calling out the Globe since 2009 and being banned 20+ times for it as they try to channel Stalin at his peak, is funny?

I think it's sort of creepy, actually.

[/QUOTE]

You think you're creepy?

Awesome.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Especially for people who spend 10 hours a day posting on internet forums instead of working...and then buy other people's garbage at pawn shops.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was in Tampa that week. It's not like I chose to be there.

Iv;e seen the Pats, Bruins and Sox in numerous stadiums and arenas throughout the years.  He has done nothing remotely close to that.

It is comical this loser phony thinks he can compete with me in this area. He is not even from NE. 

He grew up in Texas.  I grew up going to Foxboro, the Garden and Fenway.

Do the math.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember that.. out of all the weeks to be out of town it just happened to be that week.  When all of a sudden people started asking you if you were going to the game, you were like... Ummm,  uhhhh...hmmmm, I will be out of town then. LMAO!  But then when you were supposed to be out of town, you were on here posting as always.  When called out on that you said you were posting between setting up convention booths, lmao!  You fraud. 

Funny, your uncles had season tickets but you never did???   So what the hell does that matter???, SMH!  As for being able to meet Kraft and many other Pats players, if I wasn't such a fan I wouldn't waste my time.  But I find it freaking hilarious that you are such a big fan yet you never met Kraft or anyone else, yet I'm supposed to be such a bad fan and I have met Kraft and many players.  I think that is freaking funny!  You fraud!

[/QUOTE]
    This is getting out of hand being a fan has nothing todo with how many players you have met/owner,who has season tickets in thier family expecially when one doesnt have them thier selfs,how many games you been to or where you grew up.Its about when  things are bad and things dont go the teams way losing every season like pre karft,parcells,Bb,Brady years.Will you still don a Pats cap T shirt etc if it were like it was back in the day?alot say yes but if you were around here at the time people were embarrassed but now everyone wears it with pride I say ban wagan fans  except for the ones to to young to remember or werent born yet when winning its easy to be a fan its losing when find out who the true fan is Imo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

This is getting out of hand being a fan has nothing todo with how many players you have met/owner,who has season tickets in thier family expecially when one doesnt have them thier selfs,how many games you been to or where you grew up.Its about when  things are bad and things dont go the teams way losing every season like pre karft,parcells,Bb,Brady years.Will you still don a Pats cap T shirt etc if it were like it was back in the day?alot say yes but if you were around here at the time people were embarrassed but now everyone wears it with pride I say ban wagan fans  except for the ones to to young to remember or werent born yet when winning its easy to be a fan its losing when find out who the true fan is Imo.

You are missing the point.  If a person isn't a fan why would they even bother? I LMAO when he questions me being a fan.  I don't care if you were selling stamps door to door so you could purchase a ticket for a home game sit in the nose bleed seats when the Patriots sucked.  It really doesn't make you any better of a fan today then I am.  That's the point.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I get the point thats why I included what he says to it wasnt directly at you .I disagree with the whole agruement iam a bigger fan cause I live closer blah blah blah crap.I was just pointing out  some people who say thier a fan and die hards jump ship when the team is losing .Take the Jets fans yeah the team s#cks a buffon for a coach but they stand by thier team loyally. Too me thats a true fan not allnof the other crap jow many games someone goes to blah blah blah.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Things that make you a Pats fan:

Watch  as many Pats games as you can.

Follow the team in the media.

Be happy when they win.

Still watch when they lose.

Wear team stuff.

Things that don't make you a fan:

My mother's brother has season tickets.

I live near the stadium.

I grew up in New England.

I went to Game X 20 years ago.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Things that make you a Pats fan:

Watch  as many Pats games as you can.

Follow the team in the media.

Be happy when they win.

Still watch when they lose.

Wear team stuff.

Things that don't make you a fan:

My mother's brother has season tickets.

I live near the stadium.

I grew up in New England.

I went to Game X 20 years ago.

[/QUOTE]

"Wear team stuff"?

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Our fanbases here have been invaded by pink hats lately with all this success, so that is moronic since the pinkies "wear team stuff".

What shouldn't make you a fan is the idea TFB12 came here because Kraft hired BB (which is a lie), to only then spend time bashing BB on a messageboard because Tom Brady lets the team down in the postseaosn every flippin' year, and TFB12s gayness for Tom blocks his honesty of that fact.

THAT is what shouldn't make you a fan, Handy.

[/QUOTE]

You should be the last person to call anyone, gay.

For one thing, we all know you are.  It's very obvious, so just come out, already.

Secondly, you spend every waking moment trying to prop up your virtual lover by bashing TB, bashing other teams GMs/coaches and posting stupid threads like "BB enjoying March Madness".

I'm very sure Bb enjoys a lot of things, like relieving himself in the AM and his first cup of coffee.

No one cares but you, and maybe the real folks in his life.  The rest of us, DGAF because we have lives, encompassed in reality, not the fantasy of living happily ever after with BB..

Oh well, off to my real life.  You enjoy your day defending your bb fantasy, for another.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Hey Queenie.  Do you still have that ticket stub to Titanic when that cute boy named Tyler took you to the mall and tried to grab your "little girls panties"?  

The fact that you went running to mods tells me that one) that you were deeply scarred by your time with Tyler and two) you are a GIGANTIC VIGINA.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

How does a child procure season tickets? Are you dumb?  Once I went away to college, I pretty much moved away from the region.

I don't really strive to meet professional athletes or any famous people, actually. It's awkward and childish. If I so happened to cross paths, I might say something as I have before to Vrabel at the airport in Fort Myers when he was shooting a Dunkin commercial with Ortiz back in 2005 and his buddy and I were in the "bullpen" being shaken down with the lame post 9/11 security, but I don't go out of my way to "meet" famous people to pretend that makes me a better fan, apparently like you do. YOu act like some teenager with that crap as you do with your photoshopping, which is why literally everyone here thought you were a teenager for the longest time. lol

How does that feel to come across on the web like a teeniebopper? lmao

And yes, I was in TB the week NE was at Carolina. I was trying to get out being at that conference and just couldn't so I couldn't really commit to going to the game.  It  was a MOnday night, making it doubly difficult when you have business on the schedule the next day nowhere NEAR Charlotte, NC, moron.

Maybe if you had a job instead of playing Mr. Mom, you'd understand sometimes a work schedule doesn't always jive with personal time.  Not a hard concept. 

I was at the 2001 NE vs Carolina game in the rain and it was a Sunday.

I've probably seen the Pats on the road more than you have, dork.

Your jealousy of what a real diehard Pats fan sounds like  is blatantly obvious, too. It's delight to watch from you as you try to be part of our fanbase and awkwardly lie about how you got here in 2000. lmao

I was going to games at Foxborough as a kid, as many were here. But you were not and it shows.

[/QUOTE]

You are the moron, moron!  Meeting and talking to famous athletes makes me a teenie bopper?  LMAO!  I go to games and events to support them, that's what fans do!  I'm lucky enough to be in situations to get to meet them.  The boxers and MMA fighters I have meet are a who's who of the fight game.  Not only that but my kids enjoy meeting and seeing it all too.  It's a win, win situation.  I guess it's a bit different then meeting Uncle Ralph at the stadium because he has a season ticket in the nose bleed section, going to the game, wadding the ticket up in your pocket and throw it in some drawer when you get home, then later in life post a picture of the old ticket on an internet forum to show that you are a true fan.  LMAO @ U, dude!!    Yeah, graphic design and photoshopping makes me a teenager too, LOL!  Dude, your jealousy is delicious!

I find it very funny that out of 52 weeks in the year, the only week you had a work convention out of town just happened to be the same exact week the Pats were in town playing.  What are the odds?  Oh, and I love your Mr. Mom comments, I don't really understand what you mean by that, I believe you are the one who works from home or at least used to for a long time.  No, I have a nice office job outside of home.  I do some short travel one day a week to call on out of town customers too.  So no, not Mr. Mom.  That would be cool though, I could wake up and post on here all day, probably be able to get 90 posts a day in.  But then the family would probably leave me due to my forum obsession.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

There it is then.  You've shown your hand to BDC.   On the one hand you decry the degradation of the site, spiraling ever downward.

Then you say there is no limit to how bad things might get - you'll always come back.

Trotsky Economics.

Why would a business bother improving their product when the consumer will remain loyal under any circumstance?

[/QUOTE]

I am fairly certain me not having a subsription to the Globe, bashing it and not supporting ANY of their sponsors is me not supporting the Globe moron.

They also hate it when I nail WHY they've changed their journalistic approach here in 2009, because the end up deleting my articulation of that.  They don't want their customers to know they employ liars and frauds as writers (for the most part), lying or manipulating the truth like ESPN has done to get clicks on their columns.

Yep.

Note how the Pats coverage is better at the Herald than here.  

That's me being intelligent and knowing their game, having nothing to do with really ever reading their hack columnists like CHB, Gasper, Mazz, etc. I haven't volunatarily read any of them in years. Years.

[/QUOTE]

[sigh]

For a high IQ guy, the list of things where you show an intellectual deficiency is quite long ... Football, hockey, (heck, sports in general), politics, history, computers, ...

[I better stop the list before I exceed the BDC word count limit]

Today's lesson:   Interweb Advertising

Whether you directly buy from the advertisers featured on BDC or not, whether you buy the Globe or not, whether you read their columnists or not, your presence on this board supports its very existence.   BDC, like most web sites sells advertising and sets rates based on visits/clicks from goobers like you.  Every time you visit here you are supporting the site, BDC, and by extention the Globe (all owned by J. Henry).

Now back to my original point:  You stated quite clearly that the site is garbage.  Yet you also vow to never leave, no matter how bad it gets.   With a consumer base like you, where is the incentive for J. Henry to improve the product? 

As the saying goes, flies flock to garbage.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Trotsky Economics.

[/QUOTE]

I am fairly certain me not having a subsription to the Globe, bashing it and not supporting ANY of their sponsors is me not supporting the Globe moron.

They also hate it when I nail WHY they've changed their journalistic approach here in 2009, because the end up deleting my articulation of that.  They don't want their customers to know they employ liars and frauds as writers (for the most part), lying or manipulating the truth like ESPN has done to get clicks on their columns.

Yep.

Note how the Pats coverage is better at the Herald than here.  

That's me being intelligent and knowing their game, having nothing to do with really ever reading their hack columnists like CHB, Gasper, Mazz, etc. I haven't volunatarily read any of them in years. Years.

[/QUOTE]

[sigh]

For a high IQ guy, the list of things where you show an intellectual deficiency is quite long ... Football, hockey, (heck, sports in general), politics, history, computers, ...

Whether you directly buy from the advertisers featured on BDC or not, whether you buy the Globe or not, whether you read their columnists or not, your presence on this board supports its very existence.   BDC, like most web sites sells advertising and sets rates based on visits/clicks from goobers like you.  Every time you visit here you are supporting the site, BDC, and by extention the Globe (all owned by J. Henry).

Now back to my original point:  You stated quite clearly that the site is garbage.  Yet you also vow to never leave, no matter how bad it gets.   With a consumer base like you, where is the incentive for J. Henry to improve the product? 

[/QUOTE]

They have Rusty... hook, line and sinker.  He calls this place junky but he can't quit them.  Actually, he is probably their biggest individual drive on the forums at over 90+ post per day.  I'm sure they see his complaints and then laugh and say thank you for the 90 posts per day.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Laughable. Many have commented how knowledgeable I am in here before, even those who don't like my style.

That's a fact.  The fact is, people like you get intimidated, so you feel insecure within the exchanges.

For example, if I was allowed to debate your heroes, Felger and Mezz on ANY Pats related topic, they'd be bludgeoned on air for as long as it would take to do so.

You're one of their little brainwashed minion morons, so you don't like me.  I, in no way, want to be associated with that phony, despicable ilk.

They were told, after given that show, to go out and brainwash morons who are entitled to SB titles, scapegoating BB because that is what sold at ESPN.

Reiss basically left here for that exact reason.  He also would never have gone to ESPN Boston if he was told to do that there.

I am so far ahead of idiots like you on this topic, it's not even funny.  You're just angry you never saw it and were taken for a ride by them this whole time.

Their worst nightmare is a ratings drop if NE wins another SB because it would mean having to praise BB.

[/QUOTE]

Really?

Can you provide proof? Don't bother giving me a post of DelGriffith talking to ClifordWasHere either. You talking to yourself about yourself doesn't count.

But if MANY people here have commented on how knowledgable you are, like you claim, then i'm sure it will be easy for you to provide some of the posts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Really?

Can you provide proof? Don't bother giving me a post of DelGriffith talking to ClifordWasHere either. You talking to yourself about yourself doesn't count.

But if MANY people here have commented on how knowledgable you are, like you claim, then i'm sure it will be easy for you to provide some of the posts.

[/QUOTE]

Two people have agreed with Rusty Trombone on the B's side:  Kitchener and marco.  Same repect, quality and intelligence level as Melmel (orwhatever) and milehighmike.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[sigh]

[/QUOTE]

Laughable. Many have commented how knowledgeable I am in here before, even those who don't like my style.

That's a fact.  The fact is, people like you get intimidated, so you feel insecure within the exchanges.

For example, if I was allowed to debate your heroes, Felger and Mezz on ANY Pats related topic, they'd be bludgeoned on air for as long as it would take to do so.

You're one of their little brainwashed minion morons, so you don't like me.  I, in no way, want to be associated with that phony, despicable ilk.

They were told, after given that show, to go out and brainwash morons who are entitled to SB titles, scapegoating BB because that is what sold at ESPN.

Reiss basically left here for that exact reason.  He also would never have gone to ESPN Boston if he was told to do that there.

I am so far ahead of idiots like you on this topic, it's not even funny.  You're just angry you never saw it and were taken for a ride by them this whole time.

Their worst nightmare is a ratings drop if NE wins another SB because it would mean having to praise BB.

[/QUOTE]

8 paragraphs but no answer to my question, nor any rebuttal to the proposition that you do indeed support BDC/Globe each and every day.

Are you the same guy who lectures on reading comprehension?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Really?

[/QUOTE]

Two people have agreed with Rusty Trombone on the B's side:  Kitchener and marco.  Same repect, quality and intelligence level as Melmel (orwhatever) and milehighmike.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said to you last night, you should get down on your knees everynight and thank God he put Rusty into your life or you would be bereft of one.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

Really?

[/QUOTE]
    BTW...you have to be the dumbest human being ever on these threads...all kidding aside, I never saw you here until you follwed Rusty here from the Bruins threads...even those who think you have functioning brain cells KNOW you are here solely to stalk Rusty...you are  the ULTIMATE Rusty troll...just own it...someone else called you out for NEVER saying anything good about the Pats or BB or anyone/anything  else...I swear, you need to put the bong down...it won't walk away....

And, well, I noticed you feel MHM is an intellectual flea...he's a mastermind compared to you...you see, I can't figure out how you dislike MHM but love Uncle Rico, because they are both the same person, and the entire board knows this...so, you have to be the biggest IGNORAMUS here...

Just stop posting here..go back to the Bruins threads where, I hear, nobody can post anything half critical of the Bruins...gotta love the open mind...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Really?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    BTW...you have to be the dumbest human being ever on these threads...all kidding aside, I never saw you here until you follwed Rusty here from the Bruins threads...even those who think you have functioning brain cells KNOW you are here solely to stalk Rusty...you are  the ULTIMATE Rusty troll...just own it...someone else called you out for NEVER saying anything good about the Pats or BB or anyone/anything  else...I swear, you need to put the bong down...it won't walk away....

And, well, I noticed you feel MHM is an intellectual flea...he's a mastermind compared to you...you see, I can't figure out how you dislike MHM but love Uncle Rico, because they are both the same person, and the entire board knows this...so, you have to be the biggest IGNORAMUS here...

Just stop posting here..go back to the Bruins threads where, I hear, nobody can post anything half critical of the Bruins...gotta love the open mind...

[/QUOTE]

What do you bring to the forum Mel?

From what I can see all you do is post pictures of animals with their mouths open to make it look like their laughing. This is usually followed by "BWAH" 10-15 times in bold then some comments made about Bustchise and how the Jets suck.No matter who you are talking too, this is the content of about 70% of your posts.

Am I wrong?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Really?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What do you bring to the forum Mel?

From what I can see all you do is post pictures of animals with their mouths open to make it look like their laughing. This is usually followed by "BWAH" 10-15 times in bold then some comments made about Bustchise and how the Jets suck.No matter who you are talking too, this is the content of about 70% of your posts.

Am I wrong?

[/QUOTE]

Quite wrong...you have no idea what I addf to this place or any other forum...what do YOU add? You're another Rusty stalker who isn't smart enough to know MHM IS BUSTCHISE IS OVER THREE DOZEN OTHER SCREEN NAMES...WHY? BECAUSE YOU CANNOT HANDLE anyone who doesn't suck on the Bruins are the best teat...

You are an azzzz....go post over on the Bruins threads...you should put down the bong as well...how are things over in Charlestown? Still wearing you bear gear...lmao...

And when you post something knowledgable about football it will be the absolute first time...but it will be one more time than your idiot friend Lots-A-Snot...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

(this was for you!)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Mel,

I don't care who Bustchise is. I have no idea why you mention the name in just about every one of your posts. Who is a stalker?

"Put down the bong"....How many people are you going to say that too? Did this replace the Laughing Lizard?

Are you all there? I'm being serious, if your mentally challenged or something of that nature like your posts suggest, I'll leave you alone.

Sections
Shortcuts