Found My 1996 AFC Title Ticket Stub

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: Found My 1996 AFC Title Ticket Stub

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Mel,

I don't care who Bustchise is. I have no idea why you mention the name in just about every one of your posts. Who is a stalker?

"Put down the bong"....How many people are you going to say that too? Did this replace the Laughing Lizard?

Are you all there? I'm being serious, if your mentally challenged or something of that nature like your posts suggest, I'll leave you alone.

How is Charlestown these days...are you still bigoted? You still think only black youth wear straight rimmed ball caps with price tags on them? I see Charlestown kids wearing bruins gear all the time looking the same way...OH THAT'S RIGHT, THEY"RE WHITE SO THEY'RE BETTER, THEY'RE DIFFERENT!!!.

Go away.....I mean really, you don't know anything about football, you don't know anything about people, you are just like your bud Lots-A-Snot and all the blind Rusty haters, you HATE, it's your one prupose in life...so go hate...it's clear how you feel about yourself AND YOUR LIFE...ENJOY...WHY SHOULD I EVER CARE ABOUT YOU...LOL...I DON'T (CLICK)

Cannot wait to read your brilliant football thoughts...(PFFFFFFFFFFF)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

How is Charlestown these days...are you still bigoted? You still think only black youth wear straight rimmed ball caps with price tags on them? I see Charlestown kids wearing bruins gear all the time looking the same way...OH THAT'S RIGHT, THEY"RE WHITE SO THEY'RE BETTER, THEY'RE DIFFERENT!!!.

Go away.....I mean really, you don't know anything about football, you don't know anything about people, you are just like your bud Lots-A-Snot and all the blind Rusty haters, you HATE, it's your one prupose in life...so go hate...it's clear how you feel about yourself AND YOUR LIFE...ENJOY...WHY SHOULD I EVER CARE ABOUT YOU...LOL...I DON'T (CLICK)

[/QUOTE]

Don't live in Charlestwon. Not from Charlestown. Have never been to Charlestown. I'm not sure why you even keep mentioning it, and I don't care.

Heres what I'm going to do. I'm just going to ignore you. I'm not going to make fun of a person who comes across as mentally disabled. Looking at your posts, then your avatar which looks like it could be a picture of a football player with down syndrome, that whole Bubba Gump bottom lip like a cash registar draw thing going on...I'm sure who ever the picture is of he's an inspiration to the rest of you.

Good luck, Have a nice day and Go Patriots!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Don't live in Charlestwon. Not from Charlestown. Have never been to Charlestown. I'm not sure why you even keep mentioning it, and I don't care.

Heres what I'm going to do. I'm just going to ignore you. I'm not going to make fun of a person who comes across as mentally disabled. Looking at your posts, then your avatar which looks like it could be a picture of a football player with down syndrome, that whole Bubba Gump bottom lip like a cash registar draw thing going on...I'm sure who ever the picture is of he's an inspiration to the rest of you.

it is former Patriots DE Mel Witt.

must be relation to melly. 

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

it is former Patriots DE Mel Witt.

must be relation to melly. 

RON MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol

This is the only way to deal with BUSTCHISE from here on out!

(click)

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

LOL...still haven't addressed you racism...you don't have to...you cannot....own it and roll off...(CLICK)

Why do I have to address it?

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to TravisBean's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

I have not had any problems in a long time with the edit post function.

But, you did at one time, post Boston Marathon bombings, correct?  I am glad you kept checking to see if they finally fixed it, but I gave up by July.

lol

So, what is your favorite moment at a live game at Gillette, TFB12?  

No, no memories from live games at Gillette.  But I will tell you some of my very favorite Patriot football moments outside of Gillette... One was when me and my son met and talked with Robert Kraft.   Another one was when me and my daughter met and talked with Rodney Harrison, we talked about the Welker situation the year they franchised him.   Then there was the time me and my son talked with Wes Welker for about 30 minutes. 

Another pretty cool time was when me and the family just happened to be staying at the same hotel as the Patriots.  Said hello to Belichick, rode the elevator with Kevin Faulk, walked through the lobby with Randy Moss, pretty much got to see the entire team during our stay.

my son and I

my daughter and I

not 'me and my son'

c'mon now

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Look at the shape that ticket stub is in.  Why even keep it in that shape? Looks like you picked it out of the trash.  Did you purchase a game program?  What kind of shape is that thing in?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I love this!

TravisBean's comment:

Me calling out the Globe since 2009 and being banned 20+ times for it as they try to channel Stalin at his peak, is funny?

I think it's sort of creepy, actually.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Look at the shape that ticket stub is in.  Why even keep it in that shape? Looks like you picked it out of the trash.  Did you purchase a game program?  What kind of shape is that thing in?

He's had it in his pocket for 18 years.  Every time anyone mentions the Pats, the NFL, football, or any sports at all, he whips it out and tells them the story of mommy's brothers and their season tickets.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

He's had it in his pocket for 18 years.  Every time anyone mentions the Pats, the NFL, football, or any sports at all, he whips it out and tells them the story of mommy's brothers and their season tickets.

Bwahahahahahahaha! 

Ticket in wallet, right next to the 18 year old unused condom.

• Sections
    Shortcuts