Found Rusty at ESPN, the site he supposedly hates.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Re: Found Rusty at ESPN, the site he supposedly hates.

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

Yeah, in my career, my bosses loved my inconsistency.  lmao

"Only on the internets, do morons thrive."  - Clark Griswold

Yeah, Ralph Waldo Emerson was quite the moron.

Did I call him a moron?  You're no different than the trolls who troll here.

Did I say you called him a moron? 

You're obsessed with him aren't you? Is it sexual?

It's scary, sad and unfortunate for those who just want to come here and talk Pats with legit fans.

Instead, 5-10 trolls and irrationals want to ruin the board and get off on it.

It's a total obsession. It seems like whenever I've brought facts to the table to counter any one of their premises at any time, they get insecure, and then follow me around as a way to exact revenge in their mind.  They're convinced they're right, but when shown proof or showcase horrendous reading comprehension to miss the point, they try to backpedal away.

Very odd, but that's the pattern they all show.

The rest of us just say "good point", "I neve thought of that" or....wait for it...."you're right".

Not that!  Not those 2 words! lmao

Rusty you're a flake and a little too much in love with yourself but at least you're honest and an actual Pats fan.

Nah. I have confidence in my opinions and stand by them, only needing to defend them on a Pats board, which is a shame.  It's not a popularity contest.

I am not in love with myself at all. It just might appear that way because I need to defend myself from dopey BBWs here (or trolls) who can't be honest and play into the anti-BB media's hands.

Consistency and sticking to your guns while under attack is a good thing, not a bad thing.

Have you ever been wrong on this forum? Not trying to start a fight just want to hear your opinion

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

So that's where Crusty spends the hour a day he's not posting here.  Wonder how many times he's been banned from that site?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Flake? The guy is a looney bin! 

Show me one post, just one that he doesnt hijack and throw personal insults after insults

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

It's scary, sad and unfortunate for those who just want to come here and talk Pats with legit fans.

It's a total obsession. It seems like whenever I've brought facts to the table to counter any one of their premises at any time, they get insecure, and then follow me around as a way to exact revenge in their mind.  They're convinced they're right, but when shown proof or showcase horrendous reading comprehension to miss the point, they try to backpedal away.

The rest of us just say "good point", "I neve thought of that" or....wait for it...."you're right".

Rusty you're a flake and a little too much in love with yourself but at least you're honest and an actual Pats fan.

Nah. I have confidence in my opinions and stand by them, only needing to defend them on a Pats board, which is a shame.  It's not a popularity contest.

I am not in love with myself at all. It just might appear that way because I need to defend myself from dopey BBWs here (or trolls) who can't be honest and play into the anti-BB media's hands.

Consistency and sticking to your guns while under attack is a good thing, not a bad thing.

Have you ever been wrong on this forum? Not trying to start a fight just want to hear your opinion

Of course.  I thought Chung would stay healthy and have a good year. I was wrong.  I'll be wrong again. 

The fact is, I am a knowledgeable sports fan in general with the ability to pull data and info immediately which threatens the ones I challenge.  Am I perfect. Nope. 

Some don't like it when they come in here, think they have something that is right or can't be wrong, get challenged by someone else who might know more/did more homework, and they can't handle that.

That's not my problem.

Sometimes you challenge opinions though and you give opinions and you hold onto the opinions like they're pieces of gold but at the end of the day they're just opinions. The Adderall thing is your opinion it's not a fact and you had zero leeway on your views about that. You were right everyone else was an idiot (your words), I was an idiot in what I said about HGH testing but I was right about the Adderall in general or at least there was merit to my argument.  You only admit things long after the fact you won't admit to possible value in somebodys views during a discussion however.

I'd like to here your take on Chung and what happened there and why he fell out of favour with BB after having so much promise, were the injury issues simply to much do you think? I just don't get how he can have a game like he did against Miami in 2010 and then disappear only to be really noticed because of an occasional mistake

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

So what? I post columns right from the Reiss blog here all the time.  I prefer ESPN Boston aand Reiss to the Globe.  But, overall, ESPN on its own is a joke. Yes. that's correct.

Many of those quotes are what I've said right here.  I don't see why it's news. 

The best part of that board is the Millenial Clique that runs around there.   They think it's a video game. They'e 16 year old kids who started watching in 2001 or 2007.

Sad, really.

Again, not a criticism... just a funny thing I noticed.

You have a unique writing style, you have certain buzz-words you use, and your agenda is unmistakable. 

Interesting that people familiar with you can pick you out of a crowd. Nothing wrong with this, just interesting to note.

He likes to repeat things. As if because he says them twice they are any less stupid.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No, I like to be consistent. It's even more fun when I prove you wrong,

No fun for you then junior, since you've never proved me wrong.

Instead of worrying about Brady you should have been worrying about this MEDIOCRE team BB has bumbled his way into creating around Brady. And again, the ho hum cast just didn't show up in the postseason and ignorant rubes like you expect Brady to somehow light the place up with no help whatsoever.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Instead of worrying about Brady you should have been worrying about this MEDIOCRE team BB has bumbled his way into creating around Brady. And again, the ho hum cast just didn't show up in the postseason and ignorant rubes like you expect Brady to somehow light the place up with no help whatsoever.

I was concerned about Brady being subpar in another AFC title game, and you said he's always great because he's Brady, the GOAT. Well, you were wrong from the second postseason in a row.

Brady's playoff numbers this year were in keeping with his career numbers junior. I have never said Brady is always great you tool.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Also, you called BB "average" as a GM through last year where you finally admitted you were wrong and I/and others were right.

Actually, he is average, so my claim of a perfect record against you remains intact.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

babe learned how to bold and underline today at the nursing home.

Bravo

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Bravo

You really have left no doubt about your fake accounts Rustyclone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Also, you called BB "average" as a GM through last year where you finally admitted you were wrong and I/and others were right.

Actually, he is average, so my claim of a perfect record against you remains intact.

You started a thread last year that announced you were changing your tune saying he's "average" to he's above average, so you're now renouncing that statement?

I was right before. He's average, or to some indiscernible degree slightly better. My meager modification of his stature was clearly undeserved as we now have further evidence with the apparent fails of even more high draft picks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Bravo

You really have left no doubt about your fake accounts Rustyclone.

haha im just messing around, ease up a bit there gramps!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

come on u have never utter those words once here-ever

btw if ur ever right - about anything- i'll say them to you...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:

Crusty is part man part machine,kind of like The Terminator or Kim Kardasians Butt.Just like jints is part man part woman.

me: all man

you: all idiot

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Going by the moniker 'BeamBlack27'. I read through a few of his posts and it's beyond obvious it's Rusty. I have no problem with it, but it's rather humorous to see the carryover in ideology. This is copied and pasted directly from ESPN.

"What? Connolly was very good in 2010 when Mankins was out and Donald Thomas was superb when he filled in this year for Mankins and Connolly. 

We have a top 5 O Line. Take the pressure off of them and stop subbing the skill sets. 

That's why Hartline fits. Or someone like Michael Robinson at FB/HB. 

Everyone knows why Welker is there and the ONLY thing he does. Same with Hernandez. 

Each Welker and Hernandez were targeted 25+ times in the AFC Title game. FAIL"

I guess it is just me, but I am not sure why anyone would feel the need to identify a poster when he posts on another site and call him out here. On the face of it, with nothing else to go by, that just seems more than pathetic.

It is stuff like this that makes this blog bad. The childish games and finger poking.

Sections
Shortcuts