Found Rusty at ESPN, the site he supposedly hates.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Found Rusty at ESPN, the site he supposedly hates.

In response to rkarp's comment:

Flake? The guy is a looney bin! 

Show me one post, just one that he doesnt hijack and throw personal insults after insults

Above, he didn't insult SCH81.  Just one upped him...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

No, I like to be consistent. It's even more fun when I prove you wrong,

No fun for you then junior, since you've never proved me wrong.

Instead of worrying about Brady you should have been worrying about this MEDIOCRE team BB has bumbled his way into creating around Brady. And again, the ho hum cast just didn't show up in the postseason and ignorant rubes like you expect Brady to somehow light the place up with no help whatsoever.

Also, you called BB "average" as a GM through last year where you finally admitted you were wrong and I/and others were right.

Actually, he is average, so my claim of a perfect record against you remains intact.

You started a thread last year that announced you were changing your tune saying he's "average" to he's above average, so you're now renouncing that statement?

I was right before. He's average, or to some indiscernible degree slightly better. My meager modification of his stature was clearly undeserved as we now have further evidence with the apparent fails of even more high draft picks.

So, you're now claiming the best GM of the cap era, without question, is "average" again?

Why the switch? 

Time to stop handling the situation with kid gloves.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

You guys should all meet and settle this mano y mano.  Either that, take a deep breath, look in the mirror and take stock of your lives.  Th level of obsession here is ridiculous, it's like Single White Female, except instead of Jennifer Jason Leigh and Bridget Fonda it's a stew of 20-somethings, slackers, retirees and frustrated Mel Kipers trying to one up one another.  It'd be comical if it wasn't so pathetic.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

So he likes the Patriots and likes sports so he checks out what ESPN is saying. Big deal, even if he hates ESPN like a lot of us do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

You guys should all meet and settle this mano y mano.  Either that, take a deep breath, look in the mirror and take stock of your lives.  Th level of obsession here is ridiculous, it's like Single White Female, except instead of Jennifer Jason Leigh and Bridget Fonda it's a stew of 20-somethings, slackers, retirees and frustrated Mel Kipers trying to one up one another.  It'd be comical if it wasn't so pathetic.  

hey! you forgot Giants fans!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Well, no shock, he KILLED this board, now he is off to kill a different one.  How does he find the time?  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

Well, no shock, he KILLED this board, now he is off to kill a different one.  How does he find the time?  

Meanwhile, the kids on that board and the trolls you invite here spend more time talking about garbage than anything else.

You promoting troll work is part of the problem.  Will you ever contribute anything with regards to the topics?

Educate us with your opinion, Davedsone.    You can't, can you?

Sorry, but my opinion is what it always has been.  I like the team.  I am not expecting perfection every year.  I see what I think are the needs, realize that doesn't amount to anything because THE TEAM WILL DO WHAT THEY WANT.  I think 3 SB titles for a team that had ZERO previously is enough to give BB a pass for whatever happens in the next 5 years.

I think you are an a$s and just try to bury the board with the volume of your projectile vomiting.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

And yes, I am Davedsone and I have said that before.  I created a spare in case my first one got kicked, and guess what?  It never happened.  So, Rusty, the problem IS you.  You get kicked because you are a miserable troll.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Hopefully, he'll remain there...and stop cluttering our forum with his childish posts. Even after using the ignore function, every thread he weighs in on becomes a mess.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts