Found Rusty at ESPN, the site he supposedly hates.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Found Rusty at ESPN, the site he supposedly hates.

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to Davedsone's comment:

Well, no shock, he KILLED this board, now he is off to kill a different one.  How does he find the time?  

Meanwhile, the kids on that board and the trolls you invite here spend more time talking about garbage than anything else.

You promoting troll work is part of the problem.  Will you ever contribute anything with regards to the topics?

Educate us with your opinion, Davedsone.    You can't, can you?

Fess up junior. How many times have you been banned (not counting your fake accounts)?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to TroyBrown80's comment:

And yes, I am Davedsone and I have said that before.  I created a spare in case my first one got kicked, and guess what?  It never happened.  So, Rusty, the problem IS you.  You get kicked because you are a miserable troll.

I forgot you used two different board names. Care to explain that?  Were you at the first home AFC title in Foxborough? I was. You weren't.  At the first MNF game in 14 years when the NFL lifted the ban in 1995? I was. You weren't.

Season tickets in my family since 1978. GREAT seats, too. 

You and other dorks calling me a troll won't get you anywhere, especially when you simulatenously enable trolls and refuse to go after them, only me.

I already explained WHY.  Because I expected to get banned for calling people like YOU what I call you.  Apparently the mods agree with me, because I STILL HAVE BOTH MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNTS.  Now I just alternate because BDC rejects my password if I use the same account for home and work.  So, there you are.  As far as where I was and WHEN I was, and your family and how wonderful they are -what is your point?

I never said you weren't a lunatic for a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time.  I just said you were a lunatic.  I never said you didn't have a very high level of commitment to the team.  I BET THEY PUT YOUR PICTURE ON THE SIDE OF THE STADIUM, RIGHT AFTER THEY PUT YOUR STATUE UP.  But that doesn't change a thing.  HERE, at BDC, posters nearly universally loathe you.  The mods ban you constantly, you keep blabbing about how unfair it is, how stupid we all are, how worthless our fandom and knowlege, etc etc etc.  HERE, at BDC, you hijack every thread, spamming replies in an attempt to wear out the other posters, you insult nearly EVERYTHING and EVERYONE who says anything you don't like, and just generally make yourself a gigantic whiny pain in the a$s.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Wow. The mods keep deleting just my posts, protecting Godvernment/Ricky, which enables the trolling by RIcky.

Unbelievable.

One of the trolls here has to be a mod. Has to.

No junior. You just suck.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

In response to TroyBrown80's comment:

And yes, I am Davedsone and I have said that before.  I created a spare in case my first one got kicked, and guess what?  It never happened.  So, Rusty, the problem IS you.  You get kicked because you are a miserable troll.

I forgot you used two different board names. Care to explain that?  Were you at the first home AFC title in Foxborough? I was. You weren't.  At the first MNF game in 14 years when the NFL lifted the ban in 1995? I was. You weren't.

Season tickets in my family since 1978. GREAT seats, too. 

You and other dorks calling me a troll won't get you anywhere, especially when you simulatenously enable trolls and refuse to go after them, only me.

I already explained WHY.  Because I expected to get banned for calling people like YOU what I call you.  Apparently the mods agree with me, because I STILL HAVE BOTH MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNTS.  Now I just alternate because BDC rejects my password if I use the same account for home and work.  So, there you are.  As far as where I was and WHEN I was, and your family and how wonderful they are -what is your point?

I never said you weren't a lunatic for a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time.  I just said you were a lunatic.  I never said you didn't have a very high level of commitment to the team.  I BET THEY PUT YOUR PICTURE ON THE SIDE OF THE STADIUM, RIGHT AFTER THEY PUT YOUR STATUE UP.  But that doesn't change a thing.  HERE, at BDC, posters nearly universally loathe you.  The mods ban you constantly, you keep blabbing about how unfair it is, how stupid we all are, how worthless our fandom and knowlege, etc etc etc.  HERE, at BDC, you hijack every thread, spamming replies in an attempt to wear out the other posters, you insult nearly EVERYTHING and EVERYONE who says anything you don't like, and just generally make yourself a gigantic whiny pain in the a$s.  

BRAVO! AUTHOR AUTHOR!

(STANDS AND APPLAUDS)