FOX Coverage

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

FOX Coverage

I like FOX coverage.  Sounds of the game ...... Brady etc. calling out the Mike is great on HD TV.

What I didn't like is how they get off track.  For example late in the game a Patriot was down (not Wilfork) and they broke to a commercial.  When they came back the guy was gone and the next play was on.  Who was that guy??????  For all we know he's dead.  I jest.   But it pissed me off at the time.

Who got hurt???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Churchdog29. Show Churchdog29's posts

Schwank is the Mike!

Hey Schwank, I love the microphone work, too!  The best audio of the day had to be when Brady called out to Julian Edelman to go in motion by yelling "Now Jules". Made me feel like I was the "Mike" on that play.

In Response to FOX Coverage:
    [QUOTE]I like FOX coverage.  Sounds of the game ...... Brady etc. calling out the Mike is great on HD TV. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Re: FOX Coverage

Is it just me or is Fox's HD feed much less sharp than CBS'? I always feel like watching the games on CBS looks so much more crystal clear.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to FOX Coverage:
    [QUOTE]I like FOX coverage.  Sounds of the game ...... Brady etc. calling out the Mike is great on HD TV.   What I didn't like is how they get off track.  For example late in the game a Patriot was down (not Wilfork) and they broke to a commercial.  When they came back the guy was gone and the next play was on.  Who was that guy??????  For all we know he's dead.  I jest.   But it pissed me off at the time. Who got hurt???
    Posted by schwank[/QUOTE]

Light

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

You know what was great how everyone on the fox coverage chose the falcons to win and pats won there real smart.

Sections
Shortcuts