Fox in Afghanistan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Fox in Afghanistan

Hate on the network all you want, but I can't help but feel good about the fact that they're doing their pre-game show in Afghanistan.  And to the men and women serving, we salute you!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Fox in Afghanistan

In Response to Fox in Afghanistan:
    Hate on the network all you want, but I can't help but feel good about the fact that they're doing their pre-game show in Afghanistan.  And to the men and women serving, we salute you!
    Posted by NickC1188

Gotta love Fox..My hats off to them and the troops.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

In Response to Re: Fox in Afghanistan:
    In Response to Fox in Afghanistan : Gotta love Fox..My hats off to them and the troops.
    Posted by ewhite1065

I commend Fox...and our troops...so..ahhh...blow up all the runways so that Fox can't return home?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

i support our troops all i can, but really FOX the conservative news company that hires the some of the dumbest reporters, analysts, and color commentators ever seen or heard. of course FOX is going to Afghanistan they are trying to shed any good light over there as possible.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

i support our troops all i can, but really FOX the conservative news company that hires the some of the dumbest reporters, analysts, and color commentators ever seen or heard. of course FOX is going to Afghanistan they are trying to shed any good light over there as possible.
    Posted by freediro

My service days are long behind me, but I have worked with the military as a contractor until last year.  My old company has about 2 dozen employees scattered throughout Iraq and Afghanistan.  Only the people on the ground know how things are really going over there.  All I can say is this, none of the people I personally know who have spent in some cases YEARS in Iraq or Afghanistan have told me of any doom and gloom.  None of those people work for Fox.  To be fair, I haven't communicated with anyone who has gone to Afghanistan in the past 6 months.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

In Response to Re: Fox in Afghanistan : My service days are long behind me, but I have worked with the military as a contractor until last year.  My old company has about 2 dozen employees scattered throughout Iraq and Afghanistan.  Only the people on the ground know how things are really going over there.  All I can say is this, none of the people I personally know who have spent in some cases YEARS in Iraq or Afghanistan have told me of any doom and gloom.  None of those people work for Fox.  To be fair, I haven't communicated with anyone who has gone to Afghanistan in the past 6 months.
    Posted by carawaydj

Thank you for shedding light that most media will never share.
    This is a sports forum, so I won't go into a diatribe about what Americans don'tknow about the real atmosphere in Iraq and Afghanistan, but it definitely is not what the media presents.

Sections
Shortcuts