Fragile Fred

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fredfredfred. Show Fredfredfred's posts

Fragile Fred

Hurt yet again......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: Fragile Fred

Yes, we know,  Thanks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fredfredfred. Show Fredfredfred's posts

its just getting old

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Fred's getting old.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

how bad is he hurt

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Injury is listed first as a toe then the foot. I'm waiting for a hairline fracture to reveal itself after "tests". Hold him out a month, and give that old body' healing process time to catch up. I'm just waiting for something similar to happen to LT, that will really give him something to cry about.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

BB needs to stop  bringing old RBs, and go with a youth movement. hopefully BJGE and woodheard will be the stop gap till we draft some good backs next years

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Law Firm should take over regardless... Taylor should be change of Pace, which will now come from Moorhead and Clayton... once again Law Firm should become our numbner 1 because he pounds it up the middle, patiently waits for his hole and hits it hard (Maroney, pfff) ... Morris will spell him if need be.0

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Fragile Fred:
    [QUOTE]once again Law Firm should become our numbner 1 because he pounds it up the middle,Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

we'll see how he fairs against the baltimore, pittsburgh and green bay defenses

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I knew better than to draft him in my FFL. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

With all the time this guy has missed in his career, it's a miracle that he has so many yards. Imagine if he stayed healthy all these years? He'd have more than Emmitt Smith. I had him going down with an injury sometime in the middle to end of October and was thoroughly roasted for it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fredfredfred. Show Fredfredfred's posts

This is getting absurd!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Getzo gets it - The Law Firm and Woody will do nicely this year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

You'd be hard pressed to believe that this is a 4-1 team given the negativity that's that often appears in these forums.Of course there are injuries and not just to aging running backs.Certainly you wouldn't want a young,strong,quick,fast RB with great hands and the ability to pick pass rushers,who wouldn't,even the Vikings with Peterson would take another.The failed Maroney attempt delayed the Pats going for another young stud RB(Maroney did just enough to keep the experiment going).BJGE has been solid if unspectacular and Woodhead who has been an absolution revelation,I truly believe he cannot only succeed Faulk as a third down back when Kevin calls it a wonderful career but can be valuable in an RB rotation.Taylor is old in NFL terms but remember he was hurt some when he was a young prime back,so it is not only age,it is the physical trauma running backs constantly incur,and not just the smaller backs.Hopefully Taylor can help once the foot heals,and we have no reason to feel that it is an impossibility.Yes,I do think the Pats will get a potentially top flight prime back in the upcoming draft though I'm not necessarily on the first round.Possibly someone like Murray from Oklahoma,probably in the second round or Powell from Louisville(who I've had a chance to watch in three games and was impressed)somewhere between late third and early fifth round.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Fragile Fred:
    [QUOTE]Hurt yet again......
    Posted by Fredfredfred[/QUOTE]

Cut him

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Fragile Fred:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fragile Fred : we'll see how he fairs against the baltimore, pittsburgh and green bay defenses
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I mean we really don't have a choice this year, but at the least he always seems to get 2 or 3 yards to get postive yards.  Instead of a Maroney 2nd and 12, we are looking at 2nd and 8 and 7... everything positive helps. But I hear ya