Franchise: First pass of the season is a pick!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Franchise: First pass of the season is a pick!!!!

He had 20 last year, how many do you see this year. I say 15 at least, after all he is better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re: Franchise: First pass of the season is a pick!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i say about the same as last year, 20

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

I think it'll be a marathon..  26.2 picks..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

You guys are ridiculous...I'd like to change the topic to Brandon Marshall already imploding in MIAMI and punting footballs and sulking by himself on the sideling in practice. I think that puppet coach in miami is going to have to call parcells in to straiten this crybaby out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

After last night they may get out the red light / green light flash cards again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In Response to Re: Franchise: First pass of the season is a pick!!!!:
    I didnt hear that about Marshall? Is that true? If so Jimmy is going to flip his lid hahahaha I say Sanchez gets his total number of picks down, maybe he only throws between 10 and 15 picks this year that would be my guess. Maybe 11 I dont think he will be as bad as you hope he will be my fellow pats fans. He has more weapons around him so if the running game is there and that is a big if but if it is he should do better. Now Jay Cutler on the other hand might throw 30 picks this season.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/17/brandon-marshall-punts-again/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

You guys are ridiculous...I'd like to change the topic to Brandon Marshall already imploding in MIAMI and punting footballs and sulking by himself on the sideling in practice. I think that puppet coach in miami is going to have to call parcells in to straiten this crybaby out.
    Posted by whodeawhodat

Nice try, this is about frachise, we can always rag on the fins later...I say at least one pick per game so 16 for the season. He will most likely throw muti-picks later in the season as the jets fan rag on him..so could go higher.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Posted by whodeawhodat

who cares what you want...go crack some corn and loose yourself....

once an interception thrower always an interception thrower... ala favra and gomer

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

That is simply not true. Lots of guys throw interceptions early in their careers and then go on to become good NFL QB's. Its called teaching, and if they have a good coach like Belichick or a good QB coach like Weis or McDanials you can turn a INT thrower in a pro bowler it just depends on the player and how willing they are to learn.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Yeah but: I agree some players can learn but I also have seen plenty that forever keep the happy feet and or panic and become too predictable. Franchise was not rush last night and he threw a bad pass for his first pick.

He will be rushed against the Raven, Pats, Miami etc and he HAS shown a propensity to panic...and try to make a play.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Franchise: First pass of the season is a pick!!!! : You are absolutely right.  In fact, other than that first throw, the Giants only had 1 man on the defensive line the rest of the time Sanchez was in there.  That explains his solid numbers the rest of the night.  Here is a little know stat.  Not one time in the history of the NFL has a QB who threw an interception on the first play of his preseason gone on to win the superbowl.  Oh well, I guess that's it for 2010.
    Posted by PhatRex

Nice to agree the jets sux

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Killa

I will wait to see how he comes out and like you, at his best I think we can beat the Jets. Unlike you, I see a young kid with a lot of pressure on his back, thanks to his coach, who has shown a panic streak. This year will tell..He has a team around him to make plays.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Considering the Jets last season had only 393 pass attempts (compared to 592 for the Pats and 601 for the Colts), and they added wide receiver help, their pass attempts should increase by a lot.

Add in the pressure to win...

20 interceptions again is not a reach.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

I say he throws only 12 picks this year but only plays in 5 games as well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

This one for underdoog: aka Walter

Walter Sobchak: Am I wrong?
    The Dude: No you're not wrong.
    Walter Sobchak: Am I wrong?
    The Dude: You're not wrong Walter. You're just an a--hole.
    Walter Sobchak: Okay then.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

The Dude: Walter, what is the point? Look, we all know who is at fault here, what the fu-- are you talking about?
    Walter Sobchak: Huh? No, what the fu-- are you... I'm not... We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.
    Donny: What the fu-- is he talking about?
    The Dude: My rug.
    Walter Sobchak: Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!
    The Dude: Walter, the chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill, so what the fu-- are you talking about?
    Walter Sobchak: What the fu-- are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.
    The Dude: Walter, this isn't a guy who built the railroads here. This is a guy...
    Walter Sobchak: What the fu-- are you...?
    The Dude: Walter, he peed on my rug!
    Donny: He peed on the Dude's rug.
    Walter Sobchak: Donny you're out of your element! Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

The Dude : Walter, what is the point? Look, we all know who is at fault here, what the fu-- are you talking about? Walter Sobchak : Huh? No, what the fu-- are you... I'm not... We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude. Donny : What the fu-- is he talking about? The Dude : My rug. Walter Sobchak : Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element! The Dude : Walter, the chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill, so what the fu-- are you talking about? Walter Sobchak : What the fu-- are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please. The Dude : Walter, this isn't a guy who built the railroads here. This is a guy... Walter Sobchak : What the fu-- are you...? The Dude : Walter, he peed on my rug! Donny : He peed on the Dude's rug. Walter Sobchak : Donny you're out of your element! Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here!
    Posted by gmbill

I absolutely love this movie. One of my favorite Parts is when he( Walter) goes off on that Kid Larry and then starts smashing windows in the corvette.
    Do you see what happens larry?

That Movies classic right down to smashing his car up because he drops the roach between his legs when he's driving.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Franchise: First pass of the season is a pick!!!! : I absolutely love this movie. One of my favorite Parts is when he( Walter) goes off on that Kid Larry and then starts smashing windows in the corvette. Do you see what happens larry? That Movies classic right down to smashing his car up because he drops the roach between his legs when he's driving.
    Posted by ewhite1065

This is my favorite: When Walter confronts Larry dress in a suit looking like a lawyer in the house with Larry's dad in an iron lung. (Who wrote the scripts for Branded) TOO FUNNY

Walter Sobchak: Is this your homework, Larry? Is this your homework, Larry?
    The Dude: Look, man...
    Walter Sobchak: Dude, please? Is this your homework, Larry?
    The Dude: Just ask him about the car.
    Walter Sobchak: Is this yours, Larry? Is this your homework, Larry?
    The Dude: Is that your car out front?
    Walter Sobchak: Is this your homework, Larry?
    The Dude: We know it's his fu--ing homework! Where's the fu--ing money, you little brat?
    Walter Sobchak: Look, Larry. Have you ever heard of Vietnam?
    The Dude: Oh, for Christ's sake, Walter...
    Walter Sobchak: You're entering a world of pain, son. We know that this is your homework. We know that you stole a car.
    The Dude: And the fu--ing money.
    Walter Sobchak: And the fu--ing money. And, we know that this is your homework.
    The Dude: We're going to cut your di-- off, Larry.
    Walter Sobchak: You're killing your father, Larry!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Sancheese is known around the NFL to throw one good pass, and if a cornerback sits on it he'll pick six.  That's what happened last game.

I say he throws only 18 Sancheeses this year, give the guy some credit for more maturity.  He's not a rookie, you know.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

YESSSSA..I'm getting the itch to throw this DVD in.

Poor Donnie..Everytime he opens his Mouth..
    Shut The F up Donnie.

Here's the perfect clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v-zdKfi14s

Sections
Shortcuts