Franchise tag not used by the Patriots

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Franchise tag not used by the Patriots

In response to rkarp's comment:

so lets call it here and now. I am hoping he ends up with the Pats, but I say the Pats have already made their best offer to him, and some other team trumps that offer. Assuming  Talib is in that top 3-5 CB's we have seen on many lists, I unfortunately see the Pats settling for a CB in that 10th and lower tier...

What do you think Pats Eng?

Rusty you trained poodle following me all around on this board, dont bother to answer because no one cares what you think.

I'm not even sure if they made him an offer truthfully, given what's come out recently. But I'd say he'll end up with a 2 year deal in the 10-12mil range with 4mil being signing and 2mil gauranteed the 1st year another 2mil roster bonus in 14'. Whether that's with us or someone else not sure.

But, if they decide they want to part ways with Talib I could see them target Grimes, Houston, Lewis, or take a chance on Carter. Grimes should be low risk high reward contract the Pats tend to like being more stable with Talib ability. Houston has Talib ability with the same inconsistency problems but not injury or off-field issue concerns. Lewis and Carter played real well last year but don't have the history yet but certainly high upside with youth.

My gut feeling says Talib won't find nearly the market he's looking for and we'll get him on a good deal if he comes back quickly. Otherwise I see them signing a CB in the first 2 weeks and if not Talib there are plenty of other options

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Franchise tag not used by the Patriots

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

so lets call it here and now. I am hoping he ends up with the Pats, but I say the Pats have already made their best offer to him, and some other team trumps that offer. Assuming  Talib is in that top 3-5 CB's we have seen on many lists, I unfortunately see the Pats settling for a CB in that 10th and lower tier...

What do you think Pats Eng?

Rusty you trained poodle following me all around on this board, dont bother to answer because no one cares what you think.

You have no credibility here whatsoever.  RKarp, please give us a cap update for the Jets.

You said 30 million under by the first week of March. Well....Where is the update?

Why are you following RKarp around and hounding him everywhere he goes? Seems you're doing the same thing that you used to criticize that 'vertigho' character for (what ever happened to him? He seemed like a sensible, logical poster).

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts