Francis OUT!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Francis OUT!!!!!!

From a reliable source

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Francis OUT!!!!!!

who CC?

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Well, the balls in Bequette's court now.

For the record....I don't like the Francis cut...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

I believe he is injured right now so I would not be surprised if he is brought back later

"I swear it upon Zues the most exceptional runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler"  Socrates

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I don't get this, no link?  If he is cut I could see him coming back at some point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Cunningham, Benard, Francis, Forston all cut makes no sense. Are they only going to play with 2 DT's and 3 DE's all year?

I really can't see BB going that thin at DL give the issues we've had with the pass rush unless Hightower converts to DE?

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

@cpriceNFL Francis, J. Davis, K. Davis., Cunningham, Mesko, Tebow, Sims, Winn, Forston, Green, Kline all released by Patriots to this point today.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Cunningham, Benard, Francis, Forston all cut makes no sense. Are they only going to play with 2 DT's and 3 DE's all year?

I really can't see BB going that thin at DL give the issues we've had with the pass rush unless Hightower converts to DE?

We've all seen them do this stuff before - if the players aren't good enough at a given position they will cut them and go into the season thin at a spot until something better becomes available. I'm just surprised they did so little to improve a spot that sorely needed it this off season, I started hating our value approach to everything years ago....I hate it even more now as our hall of fame QB ticks off another year of his career.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

I think this may be pointing towards more of a 3-4 base defense as we get lighter on the DL. They were already playing in sub more than 50% and with more running QBs in the league having more smaller faster LBs than DE/DTs on the field even in early downs probably makes sense. It is also a formation (like two back vs. two TE) that allows more disguise pre-snap - where is the fourth pass rusher coming from

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to mia76's comment:

I think this may be pointing towards more of a 3-4 base defense as we get lighter on the DL. They were already playing in sub more than 50% and with more running QBs in the league having more smaller faster LBs than DE/DTs on the field even in early downs probably makes sense. It is also a formation (like two back vs. two TE) that allows more disguise pre-snap - where is the fourth pass rusher coming from

mia, we don't have any DE's to pull of a 34 at this point. Nink, Bequette, Jones are all too small to be 34 DE's, they would be elephant OLB's. Our DL would just get overpowered and pushed around. The size players we have 43 is more likely at this point

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

We've all seen them do this stuff before - if the players aren't good enough at a given position they will cut them and go into the season thin at a spot until something better becomes available. I'm just surprised they did so little to improve a spot that sorely needed it this off season, I started hating our value approach to everything years ago....I hate it even more now as our hall of fame QB ticks off another year of his career.

We have but never at DL. DL was always one of our strengths because without a good DL the D will always fail. This is starting to scare me. It really makes me po'd now that we didn't draft a DT in a heavy DT draft. I'd rather have the draft trade back right now to get a DT at this point.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Just for the record......While I argue against your opinion, I understand it completely. My brother feels as you and others do, and to be honest it has frustrated me as well in the past. I wanted dez bryant, to keep branch in 06, to sign better receivers then Caldwell and Gabriel to replace him, hated the Seymour trade as it hurt us that year, but over all I get it. I think if BB used a different philosophy then we might actually have a losing season or 2 over the course of the last 13 years. Please save the Brady excuse as this is a team sport, and it always will be.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Just for the record......While I argue against your opinion, I understand it completely. My brother feels as you and others do, and to be honest it has frustrated me as well in the past. I wanted dez bryant, to keep branch in 06, to sign better receivers then Caldwell and Gabriel to replace him, hated the Seymour trade as it hurt us that year, but over all I get it. I think if BB used a different philosophy then we might actually have a losing season or 2 over the course of the last 13 years. Please save the Brady excuse as this is a team sport, and it always will be.

The flip side Pro is we could also have a couple more SBs too. To me it's about Brady and BB, just as long as the two of them are together I don't thin we'll have losing season but when I look back at the D in particular and all those draft picks and FA money spent at those positions that didn't pan out, imagine if he did take a different philosophy and that D was just average all those years instead of bottom of the league. How many more shots at the SB could we have had. Or, just one better WR than Caldwell in 06'

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

who CC?

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

LMAO!!!

Sections
Shortcuts