Frank Dooshley banned

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Frank Dooshley banned

Really I don't think it's even worth arguing with the guy anymore, because he gets so hostile and is so wrong, it's just not worth it anymore. There may of been a time when he could contribute something, those days have long since past - he now reminds me of patsfan76 before he had his meltdown on here. It's pretty pathetic. I think I may actually put him on ignore - maybe give that a try - see how it goes for a while. He's ruined every single thread on this board for over a year now.

Put it this way...when you say Curtis Martin never was used as a pass catcher (which he did in the running game thread), and then when people call you out on it? You go on to argue, back pedal, name call, insult people that know what they are talking about...you've got serious issues and really don't know what you are talking about. I work all day, when I get home I go on here for maybe 30 minutes, only to read thread after thread this guy hijacked, ruined, and twisted. There's a reason why this place has turned into a ghost town...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Didn't last the week. Almost 700 posts in 4 days. On to the 27th name on the board....

Frank, see ya! As usual you left beaten, bloody and bludgeoned. What a 6-7 month streak you are on....you have lost every debate, argument and bet!

Is it/was it his 27th board name? I bet it's higher than that. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's been so nice not seeing his garbage.  I assume others have been owning and exposing him as the fraud that he is.  I can not believe how much he posts here.  The dude is messed up in the head, seriously!  Everyone knows he is a lying fraud.  To have him on ignore I'm having as much fun as when I first started posting here.  I'm sure he will be back today, and I will put him on ignore again right away!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

I don't want to start a war of words here but I think posters like Rusty get oxygen from all the posts arguing with, berating or demeaning his posts. The more you argue with him, the longer the back-and-forth goes on, and eventually spoils pretty much every decent thread. I have no doubt we will see another Rusty incarnation fairly soon. Perhaps we could let him have his say, acknowledge it only if it makes sense, and ignore the posts that are designed to get a rise from others. Eventually, he will either start fitting into the spirit of civility that most posters live up to on this board, or go away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Really I don't think it's even worth arguing with the guy anymore, because he gets so hostile and is so wrong, it's just not worth it anymore. There may of been a time when he could contribute something, those days have long since past - he now reminds me of patsfan76 before he had his meltdown on here. It's pretty pathetic. I think I may actually put him on ignore - maybe give that a try - see how it goes for a while. He's ruined every single thread on this board for over a year now.

Put it this way...when you say Curtis Martin never was used as a pass catcher (which he did in the running game thread), and then when people call you out on it? You go on to argue, back pedal, name call, insult people that know what they are talking about...you've got serious issues and really don't know what you are talking about. I work all day, when I get home I go on here for maybe 30 minutes, only to read thread after thread this guy hijacked, ruined, and twisted. There's a reason why this place has turned into a ghost town...

Well, he doesn't have squat to say on anything football related, and he doesn't see the Pats often enough to comment, other than here say. Have you noticed he only posts injuries and legal proceedings for other teams players? Or he will simply comment on what ever is on topic from his favorite show, Felger and Mazz.

He doesn't understand the cap, nor roster management, and has zero feel for free agency....one would think the guy is too embarrassed to keep showing up here, but that is seemingly part of his sickness....

At first I felt sorry for him. Then I ignored him. But to tell the truth, the guy is so belligerent and offensive, that now I simply enjoy bludgeoning him daily

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

That's exactly what happened on the Bruins forum with a Bobby Orr topic. Many there put him in it's place.

I still think he's a very good knowledge of the game and will read some of his posts, it's the obsession part on a certain topic , subject that drove me away.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

This Frank guy you talk about sounds like a real winner wiener.  I see his type around, he likes the drama.  He has no friends, no outside life.  He watches games in crowded rooms, probably a sports bar type setting, to make it feel like he has friends.  He might get a high five or fist bump from some stranger during the game which will make him feel like he is one of the guys.  He will try and talk football with them, football talk like he does here, but they think he is weird and his football talk is crazy.  He will start to feel the pain of being a social outcast and in his mind he can't wait for the game to get over so he can come here and talk his crazy talk with people here, where he thinks he is accepted.  After all, in his miserable little world being accepted as a tool bag on the internet is better then not being accepted at all at the sports bar. 

Then when the game is over, he walks back to his little and lonsome appartment or condo, sign on to the football forums and will begin the drama.  

Next weekend it will all go the same way, instead of changing his ways to be normal he will continue to walk this earth thinking he is the one who is normal and everyone else is strange. 

Does this sound about right? 

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

I still don't know why there are so many here who seem so obsessed with Rusty.  If you don't agree with him then say so and move on.  These kinds of threads only suggest that you are hoping that he will return and are trying to bait him into it.  Honestly, I don't understand why these threads are even permitted on this site.  Clearly, they have nothing to do with the Patriots and are only meant to fuel hostility amongst posters.

As to the opinion that Rusty has no knowledge of what he is talking about, I think that is totally inaccurate.  The fact likely is that he has about as much real knowledge as any of the rest of us.  Apparently, he just has very strong opinions and isn't shy about sharing them.

Anyway, that's my thought on the matter.  Carry on, if you must.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Well, he doesn't have squat to say on anything football related, and he doesn't see the Pats often enough to comment, other than here say. Have you noticed he only posts injuries and legal proceedings for other teams players? Or he will simply comment on what ever is on topic from his favorite show, Felger and Mazz.

He doesn't understand the cap, nor roster management, and has zero feel for free agency....one would think the guy is too embarrassed to keep showing up here, but that is seemingly part of his sickness....

At first I felt sorry for him. Then I ignored him. But to tell the truth, the guy is so belligerent and offensive, that now I simply enjoy bludgeoning him daily

Yeah you do bludgeon him pretty soundly on a regular basis, my favorite was the Adrian Wilson argument. That thing was as one sided as you'll ever find. He posts all day about other team's roster cuts and misfortune for the simple fact he thinks it distracts from our own...it's pathetic. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Rkarp,

I have no idea what this thread is about since I have you on ignore. I've heard you work for ESPN. If that is true , the labor board needs to pay ESPN a visit for employing minors. Because there is no way on gawds green earth that you are over 12 years old. Dooshley, really? Grow up!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

I still don't know why there are so many here who seem so obsessed with Rusty.  If you don't agree with him then say so and move on.  These kinds of threads only suggest that you are hoping that he will return and are trying to bait him into it.  Honestly, I don't understand why these threads are even permitted on this site.  Clearly, they have nothing to do with the Patriots and are only meant to fuel hostility amongst posters.

As to the opinion that Rusty has no knowledge of what he is talking about, I think that is totally inaccurate.  The fact likely is that he has about as much real knowledge as any of the rest of us.  Apparently, he just has very strong opinions and isn't shy about sharing them.

OR........  Like the majority of us....

You could come to the realization that 95% of what he says is outright lies or cherry picked BS to support his agenda.  Have you ever fact checked ANYTHING?  You would be shocked.

And then, there is his AGENDA... Bash TB to deflect from the failures of BB. 

The Dude has become obsessively sick, bashing him from everything from his UGGS to his Wife to his mansion to the way he celebrates.

This became evident with the failure on D and started then.

Then is his intent to argue.  He cannot comment without trying to discredit those who apposed his IDIOCY.   Like, "much to the chagrin of (insert poster)," blablabla

Calling out posters who aren't even on line with every post.  Then the insistence that he bludgeons every one, even though the opposite is true.

The name calling, the personal insults, the vulgarity, constant sexual content......

The recent trend of calling out other GM's and players to distract from our own Gm's failures.

Then, after being banned 25+ times, insists it's every ones fault but his.

He's sick.  He's delusional.  He ruins EVERY thread.  95% of us DON"T want him here.

Supporting this BS and sickness is akin to supporting the Boston Bombers.

It's UN-American and UN-Patriotic

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

This Frank guy you talk about sounds like a real winner wiener.  I see his type around, he likes the drama.  He has no friends, no outside life.  He watches games in crowded rooms, probably a sports bar type setting, to make it feel like he has friends.  He might get a high five or fist bump from some stranger during the game which will make him feel like he is one of the guys.  He will try and talk football with them, football talk like he does here, but they think he is weird and his football talk is crazy.  He will start to feel the pain of being a social outcast and in his mind he can't wait for the game to get over so he can come here and talk his crazy talk with people here, where he thinks he is accepted.  After all, in his miserable little world being accepted as a tool bag on the internet is better then not being accepted at all at the sports bar. 

Then when the game is over, he walks back to his little and lonsome appartment or condo, sign on to the football forums and will begin the drama.  

Next weekend it will all go the same way, instead of changing his ways to be normal he will continue to walk this earth thinking he is the one who is normal and everyone else is strange. 

Does this sound about right? 

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

Your best post Rusty.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

OR........  Like the majority of us....

You could come to the realization that 95% of what he says is outright lies or cherry picked BS to support his agenda.  Have you ever fact checked ANYTHING?  You would be shocked.

And then, there is his AGENDA... Bash TB to deflect from the failures of BB. 

The Dude has become obsessively sick, bashing him from everything from his UGGS to his Wife to his mansion to the way he celebrates.

This became evident with the failure on D and started then.

Then is his intent to argue.  He cannot comment without trying to discredit those who apposed his IDIOCY.   Like, "much to the chagrin of (insert poster)," blablabla

Calling out posters who aren't even on line with every post.  Then the insistence that he bludgeons every one, even though the opposite is true.

The name calling, the personal insults, the vulgarity, constant sexual content......

The recent trend of calling out other GM's and players to distract from our own Gm's failures.

Then, after being banned 25+ times, insists it's every ones fault but his.

He's sick.  He's delusional.  He ruins EVERY thread.  95% of us DON"T want him here.

Supporting this BS and sickness is akin to supporting the Boston Bombers.

It's UN-American and UN-Patriotic

I think some posters here have an Agenda also.  

Instead of bashing Brady they choose to bash Belichick.  To me, that's just as blasphemous.

And BB the coach and GM go hand in hand.  Can't have one without the other.

Some posters want a seperate GM but it's not happening.

I think Kraft is happy with what he has.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

+1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why the disdain?  He stifles conversation.  I bet many opinions and/or ideas are left unposted simply because of the expected backlash from Mr. 200 A Day.  And yeah, you can put him on ignore, but others quote him and it becomes boring attempting to find the next readable post.

And of that 200, 195 say 3/7 AFCCC, moron, troll, and any other form of garbage.

Good riddance for a short while.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

He looks for other teams misfortunes for the same reason as his personal attacks on people.  He believes that someone else's weakness increases his or his team's relative strength.  He tries to tear others down because he believes that builds him up.

if he can't find fault with your facts he will correct your spelling.

I'll bet he talks about his co-workers behind their backs while his boss rolls his eyes.

i do appreciate his themed screen names because it makes it easier to identify him and hit ignore.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I've had him and his minions on ignore for a week and it been great.  Now I have to wait for the new account to appear with 200 post in a day and put that on ignore.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In other news, the sun rose in the east this morning . . . 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In other news, the sun rose in the east this morning . . . 

Funny

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

IMO, you confuse obsession with readers who are simply sick and tired of posts involving insults. In addition, I don't believe you take into account who has a tendancy to be the first to throw out the first insult.  That doesmatter.

I have to say that the thing I dislike the most in the hijacking of perfectly reasonable threads is when you or some of the other Jets fans start trading insults with Rusty. It's the only time I am prepared to accept just about any argument from Rusty. It's one thing for supporters of other teams to appear as guests on this forum and make their arguments in a polite manner; it's another to kick the doors in, insult your hosts, and create mayhem for no other reason than to "tweak these upstart Patriots' fans." I would honestly enjoy reading the opinions of fans from other teams if they were offered genuinely and respectfully, the way I would imagine they would like to see my opinions on their messageboards.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

Nearly every thread ends with several pages of back and forth arguments between Rusty or one of his names and those that like to argue with him.

I agree with Salcon though that there are posters here who have an anti BB agenda.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

That's exactly what happened on the Bruins forum with a Bobby Orr topic. Many there put him in it's place.

I still think he's a very good knowledge of the game and will read some of his posts, it's the obsession part on a certain topic , subject that drove me away.

What was the imbecile saying about Orr?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to stillgridlocked's comment:

I agree with Salcon though that there are posters here who have an anti BB agenda.  

Some people don't guzzle the kool-aide. Instead they go by the facts.

Sections
Shortcuts