FRAUDS????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: FRAUDS????

<<How bout that for frauds.  Just about all of the people on this board labled my jets as frauds and guess what, we proved to you that we are for real.  We took you out of the playoffs in your own house. >>

That's a paste from the first post in this thread.  I see gloating; I see breast-beating; but I'm not really able to ascertain any thought provoking inquiry there.  Questions generally are punctuated at the close by the use of '?'.  No, I don't see that is nit-picking; I see that as pointing out to you that Evil, in my opinion, has you nailed.  Your post is a schoolyard taunt and nothing more followed by a 'butter-wouldn't-melt-in-your-mouth' denial when you're called on it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

numbah 6, maw, i weah numbah 6.

princess, you seem to be a bit upset, did you not down your interweb dragon last night? did your medevil festival get postponed due to rain?  surely it is not my comments that bother you.

ATJ, eat your crow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I won, you lost, I get it.  I am happy, you are sad and probably cold.  run tell dat, homeboy, lol.  gotta love antione dodson.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: FRAUDS????:
    [QUOTE]numbah 6, maw, i weah numbah 6. princess, you seem to be a bit upset, did you not down your interweb dragon last night? did your medevil festival get postponed due to rain?  surely it is not my comments that bother you. ATJ, eat your crow.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

You give yourself too much credit my little bug. You've never annoyed me you're just fun to crap on. What is an interweb dragon? I just happen to like a comedy movie that happens to be set in that time period but you seem to be well schooled on dragon games and festivals. It's not surprising since you have a definate need to come here to feel manly. We all know you'd pee your underoos before you ever ran your mouth to anyone in person. That's why the internet is so vital to puzzies like you. It's safe so you can play tough guy without any consequences. Tommorrow you'll be back in grade school with the ten year old girls picking on you and all this will be a memory. Keep posting today though. It's a quiet day in work and having you to laugh at is appreciated.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

YOU SAID -You could have congratulated us on making the playoffs 2 years in a row with a rookie qb and a rookie hc.  Did you? no. you say we backed in.  and our playoff run last year the other teams laid down for us.  Cmon.  Give respect you get respect.  WE took you down lolololol.  what a great monday it is.

Awwwwww.  Poor baby didn't get congratulated.  Boo hoo.  Sorry, we didn't watch that episode of Sesame Street with you.  

Your team won last night.  O.K.  Give respect?  WTH??? We didn't ASK you for any, which is handy, since we wouldn't get any, but anyway, we don't NEED to, since this isn't a neutral or Jet site.  If you were a real Jet fan, you'd hang around with OTHER Jet fans.  BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  You have a bad case of Patriots envy, so you come here all the time.  Respect?  Go Fu¢k yourself.  Maybe we will respect you when you leave.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

yes....yes....my medieval festival loving loser.  you play on the interwebs throwing insults around more than I do.  Have fun doing what you do and know that I laugh a lot harder thinking about you : )

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I dont expect much from you davidsone lol.  I expect you to try to beat us, next year.  We ended your season.  I love it.  I dont need you to tell me who i should hang around lol.  Really i dont.  I hope my team keeps beating you again and again next year until you do respect us.  take it, time and time again, until you do respect the jets.  see you next year davidson, go check out the kyper report for now.  thats who you should go hang out with, the draft gurus.  while you are at it, figure out what you are going to do with that top 3-5 pick you get from the raiders lololololol oooopsy, that didnt pan out too well.  you prolly couldnt have used Seymore anyway last night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Love that a Yankee troll who never posts in the Pats forum now sees fit to come in here and act like a tool. 

"WE took you down lolololol" Actually you had nothing to do with it from whatever god-forsaken couch you were watching from. You need to get out more. Weird I didn't have you on ignore but that's been corrected now. 

This whole idea of teams being frauds is itself fraudulent, it undermines the accomplishments of all participants. If you make it to the AFC championship game, you are not a fraud. The Jets were the better team, life goes on. Now go look in the mirror and ask yourself how you became someone that needs to troll in other teams forums to inflict misery and pump up your flagging self-esteem. 

I've never posted in a Yanks forum in my life, nor a Colts forum, nor a Jets forum. I've never ragged on their fans in their forums after a tough loss. I feel good about that. Have fun in the gutter of the Internet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

It seems that the bug is stuck on the word prolly instead of probably. Kind of reminds me of Rain Man. Hey wedat how long untill Wapner?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

what do you have against flo!!!  I'd say we broke our foot of in NE collective glutes!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

how long till your next medievil festival brah.  your lifes goal is to save up enough money to travel with them in a vintage wagon lol.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stank. Show stank's posts

[QUOTE]ONE AND DONE!!!!  thats 2 or 3 years in a row?  Becoming a habit imo.  Does this hurt more or less than the loss to the giants?  Id say more because WE ended your season. 

I will take one and done 2 years in a row over a 40+ year drought that your team managed to create ... but that's just me.

Oh, and if your team does not win next week, then you can hang onto yesterday's win for another year ... or forty.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]how long till your next medievil festival brah.  your lifes goal is to save up enough money to travel with them in a vintage wagon lol.

Repeating again Rain Bug? Must be tough being so dumb you have to try to cling to the same silly insult attempt dozens of times. You should prolly  ( thought I'd try and speak your version of moron English ) try a different one. Maybe one that doesn't show your fear of a movie so much. You're certainly not doing a good job of hiding your gender insecurities this way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]what do you have against flo!!!  I'd say we broke our foot of in NE collective glutes!!!!

The truth finally comes out ( or in this case goes in )! Wedat's life goal is to have someone put their entire foot up his butt.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to FRAUDS????:
    [QUOTE]How bout that for frauds.  Just about all of the people on this board labled my jets as frauds and guess what, we proved to you that we are for real.  We took you out of the playoffs in your own house.

How typical of you clowns. Win one playoff game and you're acting as if it were the SB.

You still have two more games to win to claim a title you haven't held since before man first walked on the moon. 

Win this SB, then two more in the next decade and you can brag all you want. Until then, make believe you have some small degree of class and just shut up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

my fear of a movie or you fandom of it that you need to quote it as your signature lol.  We have discussed this before but I will let you know AGAIN that unless you are getting royalties or were someway involved in the making of that movie, it reflects on you PERFECTLY!!!! lol, you should not change it princess.  It has nothing to do with me and everything to do with you, with each post you make.  I love it lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

yup, we broke a foot of in your glutes.  that means i would like that to happen to me lol.  drink your meade you medievil freak show lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]It does but the two biggest cheerleaders are not here.  JCOUR needs to go and check rusty's trailer because I am a little worried about the poor fella.  Harley the lumberjack is probably out with his cows getting a little love from his fave, they dont judge up there, you know....

im sure rusty will be around...  but it doesnt change the fact that you are a troll and your team is fraud...   or that gomer is a choker or the udg6 is a fluffer

nothing changes those FACTS...troll

so here we go again

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

okay, so I take it you checked on rusty's trailer, good.  thank you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]my fear of a movie or you fandom of it that you need to quote it as your signature lol.  We have discussed this before but I will let you know AGAIN that unless you are getting royalties or were someway involved in the making of that movie, it reflects on you PERFECTLY!!!! lol, you should not change it princess.  It has nothing to do with me and everything to do with you, with each post you make.  I love it lol

It has nothing to do with you yet you've refered to it in at least a dozen posts. How long until Wapner was it again?