FRAUDS????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

Re: FRAUDS????

"we" ?? ....you didnt do sh!t but sit in front of your tv. yet another example of why the jets and their trolls make it absolutely impossible for anyone to ever tip their cap and congratulate them on a good game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

So what

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to FRAUDS????:
    How bout that for frauds.  Just about all of the people on this board labled my jets as frauds and guess what, we proved to you that we are for real.  We took you out of the playoffs in your own house.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Leon my boy it doesn't make you any less of an asphole. As for your Jets...I seem to remember a time when you were a Giants fan but like most New Yorkers your allegiances change with the weather.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Only when the Jets win do you appear here...  go back into your closet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

You could have congratulated us on making the playoffs 2 years in a row with a rookie qb and a rookie hc.  Did you? no. you say we backed in.  and our playoff run last year the other teams laid down for us.  Cmon.  Give respect you get respect.  WE took you down lolololol.  what a great monday it is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

lololol.  only when the jets win?  look at my profile without those rose colored glasses bill.  As for me being a troll or what cro called TB, you were calling me that before we dropped you from the playoffs.  My question was, ARE WE FRAUDS?  lolololol, what a great monday it is.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

How bout that for frauds.  Just about all of the people on this board labled my jets as frauds and guess what, we proved to you that we are for real.  We took you out of the playoffs in your own house.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Anybody seen BBreigns, or that homer Zbellion,

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

You want congratulations wedat..GFY.  If you lost last night you would be nowhere around here just like after the azzkicking in december.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

the frauds won it happens...no excuses.. but

nothing has changed ...your still frauds...

and your still a troll

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Please see my last post

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: FRAUDS????:
    the frauds won it happens...no excuses.. but nothing has changed ...your still frauds... and your still a troll
    Posted by jcour382

paper tigers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I dont want anthing from you rerun except your phat body dancing on my tv while I watch whats happening lolololol.  Rusty is wrapped in his patriots blanket staring at his TB poster crying.  He has boston globe patriots discussion up on his desktop computer but cannot muster the strenght to crawl out of the fetal position. How can this be???? is his thoughts.  How did the Jets beat us???? it does not make sense. I check my lineup, BB is our coach, we win...
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

You know what's really pathetic little bug. You having to come here for justification of your life. Why would anyone congratuate a jerk off like you? The guy that works at the gas station down the road from me is a life long Jets fan and I will congratuate him next time I see him but a little internet punk like you? No

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Good win. You came to play and did. No excuses here.. congrats. I wouldnt go to say we're frauds but you won and I guess that gives you the ability to say that.  Again congrats and I hope you dont get any injurys.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

The better team won on Sunday bottom line. We were out coached and out played.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

ONE AND DONE!!!!  thats 2 or 3 years in a row?  Becoming a habit imo.  Does this hurt more or less than the loss to the giants?  Id say more because WE ended your season. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well, there's not much you can say.

The Pats didn't convert their opportunities when they had the chance to put New Jersey away early, and they spent all day handing the Jests free field position. When you get beat, you take your beating and you go home. If you had told me on Friday that three of the four teams coming off byes would come out flat and two of them would get bounced for it, I would not have guessed that one of those teams would have been the Pats.

They didn't play well, but you've got to give the opponent most of the credit for that. All the barking aside, that's two years in a row now the Pats have sh*t themselves in the playoffs.

Not good.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Only when the Jets win do you appear here...  go back into your closet.
    Posted by agcsbill

Not true; he was posting here a bunch last on Jan 14; when it looked like the Jets had little to no chance. Branch claimed the Pats did not prepare for the zone; this was the biggest factor in the game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

welp, rusty and the lumberjack are not coming out today so I am going to lay off the whitewashing of pats nation since the lot of them were not my target.  Will be back later to check though.  My questions were serious though.  LT TOO OLD? dayum, just remembered I have one more gripe, I have to start one more thread....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: FRAUDS???? : paper tigers.
    Posted by UD6

thats is funny coming from you.... the paper troll

im a patient person...i understand how these things work...

i fully expected the pats to win in 1986...  i realized back then it doesnt always go your way....   so I stay humble ...until our times comes again... and even then I say little...  but just because we lost it doesnt prove any of the troll dribble and in fact your run is over the choker...er gomer has seen his best days...     

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You want congratulations wedat..GFY.  If you lost last night you would be nowhere around here just like after the azzkicking in december.
    Posted by Rerun85

So true, Rerun...

When the Jets LOSE, these clowns disappear for days, if not weeks at a time.  When the Pats lose or the Jets are about to play the Pats they appear.  Then, when the Jets lose, they disappear again.  It is rare to see them here routinely outside of these two circumstances.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: FRAUDS???? : thats is funny coming from you.... the paper troll  im a patient person...i understand how these things work... i fully expected the pats to win in 1986...  i realized back then it doesnt always go your way....   so I stay humble ...until our times comes again... and even then I say little...  but just because we lost it doesnt prove any of the troll dribble and in fact your run is over the choker...er gomer has seen his best days...     
    Posted by jcour382

Humble?  you?  LOL. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

welp, rusty and the lumberjack are not coming out today so I am going to lay off the whitewashing of pats nation since the lot of them were not my target.  Will be back later to check though.  My questions were serious though.  LT TOO OLD? dayum, just remembered I have one more gripe, I have to start one more thread....
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Poor baby has to come here to feel manly.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

People that run their mouths will get what's coming to them.

We got ours and you'll get yours soon.  Believe you me.

Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: FRAUDS???? : paper tigers.
    Posted by UD6

"paper tigers" says one fan of "paper-tiger-Colts" to the other.  Hello, pot, this is kettle....

Sections
Shortcuts