FRAUDS????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: FRAUDS????

trust me gr8.  I've heard it from pats fans.  This is me giving back what I have received from this board. 

I am sorry if you don't like it.  Not everyone on this board is a trash talker, but a good deal are.  Unfortunately, boards do not allow me to be selective in who receives my message.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: FRAUDS????:
    In Response to Re: FRAUDS???? : So true, Rerun... When the Jets LOSE, these clowns disappear for days, if not weeks at a time.  When the Pats lose or the Jets are about to play the Pats they appear.  Then, when the Jets lose, they disappear again.  It is rare to see them here routinely outside of these two circumstances.
    Posted by agcsbill

Apparently, you didn't see my or ignored my post. Also, all fans have a tendency to do this. I give you credit for showing up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

haha princess, I came here to dance on your, rusty and lumberjack harleys season.  lololol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: FRAUDS???? : Humble?  you?  LOL. 
    Posted by UD6

the majority of my posts call out trolls..when they psycho-babble and the rest call out poser fans... 

but I do agree with you totally that gomer coudnt and never will be the qb that brady is....  thanks underoos!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

People that run their mouths will get what's coming to them. We got ours and you'll get yours soon.  Believe you me. In Response to FRAUDS???? :
    Posted by calchu7

You've lost it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

trust me gr8.  I've heard it from pats fans.  This is me giving back what I have received from this board.  I am sorry if you don't like it.  Not everyone on this board is a trash talker, but a good deal are.  Unfortunately, boards do not allow me to be selective in who receives my message.
    Posted by UD6

Paper doggggturd:  look, I undertand you're returning the nut-busting you got last week, but you're on a Pats board.  What did you expect?  But I digress - if you're going to bust our chops, it's a free country and we have it coming, but pointing out our shortcomings when they're very similar to the Colts' shortcomings smacks of "hello pot, this is kettle....."  C'mon dogggturd, you can be more original than that can't you?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

gr8 - You may wish to call it "the pot calling the kettle black" or you could look at it as what comes around goes around or having a dose of your own medicine or karma or payback's a b**ch. 

the fact is that I am daily reminded of the colts shortcomings at the expense of the "supposed" pats greatness.  In fact, as you note, the pats have the same problems as the colts so that makes them not so great.  It makes them chokers.  It makes Brady a choker. 

Here's the good news.  Brady's regular season non-int streak is still in tact as is the patriots regular season home win streak.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: FRAUDS???? : Apparently, you didn't see my or ignored my post. Also, all fans have a tendency to do this. I give you credit for showing up.
    Posted by nhsteven

Yes, he appeared here on January 14th just BEFORE the Jets are about to play the Pats.  Where was he before then?  While the Pats were on their 8 game tear these posters were rarely seen.  My point is these are not regular posters here to banter about football... they come here simply to talk trash when the Pats lose, the Jets win or when the teams are about to play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

gr8 - You may wish to call it "the pot calling the kettle black" or you could look at it as what comes around goes around or having a dose of your own medicine or karma or payback's a b**ch.  the fact is that I am daily reminded of the colts shortcomings at the expense of the "supposed" pats greatness.  In fact, as you note, the pats have the same problems as the colts so that makes them not so great.  It makes them chokers.  It makes Brady a choker.  Here's the good news.  Brady's regular season non-int streak is still in tact as is the patriots regular season home win streak.
    Posted by UD6

Well, if you think we're chockers than there's nothing I can say to change your mind.  I personally don't think we "chocked," we got beat.  From reading alot of these posts, I guess the thought of just being outplayed is the minority opinion.  We couldn't have been just plain beaten, we must have chocked - I just don't agree with this - but again, it's a free country.  Yup, TB tossed an INT, with the Jets following that up with a missed FG, so while TB did toss a bad INT (is there such a thing as a good one - lol:) it wasn't as though it turned into an automatic 6 points - like say, when PM throws picks in playoff games. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: FRAUDS???? : Yes, he appeared here on January 14th just BEFORE the Jets are about to play the Pats.  Where was he before then?  While the Pats were on their 8 game tear these posters were rarely seen.  My point is these are not regular posters here to banter about football... they come here simply to talk trash when the Pats lose, the Jets win or when the teams are about to play.
    Posted by agcsbill

OK.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: FRAUDS???? : Well, if you think we're chockers than there's nothing I can say to change your mind.  I personally don't think we "chocked," we got beat.  From reading alot of these posts, I guess the thought of just being outplayed is the minority opinion.  We couldn't have been just plain beaten, we must have chocked - I just don't agree with this - but again, it's a free country.  Yup, TB tossed an INT, with the Jets following that up with a missed FG, so while TB did toss a bad INT (is there such a thing as a good one - lol:) it wasn't as though it turned into an automatic 6 points - like say, when PM throws picks in playoff games. 
    Posted by gr82bme

The Jets didn't score on that INT , but that play also stalled a good drive that would've given the Pats the lead. A costly mistake, along with the Chung fumble and Crumpler drop.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

gr8 - unfortunately, that is the common refrain on the board.  When the colts have gone out in the first game, regardless of reality the team and Manning are deemed chokers.  Same goes for the pats and Brady.  That's two years in a row they are one and done on their home field.  If we are applying the general board sentiment to such performances equitably, then the only way to see the pats and Brady are as chokers. 

As for Manning's pick 6 in the SB.  That was bad.  If not for Crumpler, Brady would have had the same result.  Crumpler saved a bit of Brady's legacy yesterday.  Bet Crumpler gets a pair of UGGs for it. 

The fact is Brady's thrown 4 ints in his last 2 playoff games at home.  That's not good football.  Hey but his regular season streak is alive and well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: FRAUDS???? : The Jets didn't score on that INT , but that play also stalled a good drive that would've given the Pats the lead. A costly mistake, along with the Chung fumble and Crumpler drop.
    Posted by niz-58

Agree, it hurt, but it didn't result in the auto-6 that PM's INTs so often do in the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

gr8 - unfortunately, that is the common refrain on the board.  When the colts have gone out in the first game, regardless of reality the team and Manning are deemed chokers.  Same goes for the pats and Brady.  That's two years in a row they are one and done on their home field.  If we are applying the general board sentiment to such performances equitably, then the only way to see the pats and Brady are as chokers.  As for Manning's pick 6 in the SB.  That was bad.  If not for Crumpler, Brady would have had the same result.  Crumpler saved a bit of Brady's legacy yesterday.  Bet Crumpler gets a pair of UGGs for it.  The fact is Brady's thrown 4 ints in his last 2 playoff games at home.  That's not good football.  Hey but his regular season streak is alive and well.
    Posted by UD6

I don't deem Manning a chocker - others may, but I don't.  I've merely said and posted, that I think TB's a better QB.  And I agree that Crumpler made a TD-saving play and that yesterday (and last year's playoff loss) were not Brady's best days.  The difference between you and I - when the Pats lose and TB plays less than his stellar self, I admit he was a factor in the loss, sometimes a major factor.  You, on the other hand, never admit to PM contributing to any losses - even the losses that included pick-6's or less than typical PM competence.  In fact, whenever Indy loses, you come on here blaming everything and everyone but PM - as if the Colts win because of Manning, but lose because of anything but Manning.  I guess there's just a difference in our perspectives - I see things as they are, even if they're ugly.  You see things you want to see to paint a rosy image in your Manning-worshiping heart and soul.  But, it's all good and in the end they'll both be watching the SB from the sofa.  And next year, they'll both be back.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

for one time. and I mean this one time only. I hope the steelers beat the holy snot outta the jets next week. what comes around goes around. the new york jets are a classless,tasteless group of trash talking scumbags that are gonna definately get theirs up in Pittsburg.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

QQ

Hammah...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

well i have seen alot of post on here saying grats too the jets ,and i think that shows alot of class and too the ones who always talk  and post on here as pats fans and didnt show up shows how classless they are!AS thats said coming here  and saying the pats are frauds  is wrong  when every year the pats our a contender every year ! I already post but here it is agian GRATS TOO THE JETS yesterday they were the better team

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

It does but the two biggest cheerleaders are not here.  JCOUR needs to go and check rusty's trailer because I am a little worried about the poor fella.  Harley the lumberjack is probably out with his cows getting a little love from his fave, they dont judge up there, you know....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

It does but the two biggest cheerleaders are not here.  JCOUR needs to go and check rusty's trailer because I am a little worried about the poor fella.  Harley the lumberjack is probably out with his cows getting a little love from his fave, they dont judge up there, you know....
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Ah yes another example of your 'serious' football discussions.  Punk

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Princess, we already discussed this.  now go ask your mom to drive you to rusty's trailer and make sure he is okay.  shovel the sidewalk or whatever chores you need to take care of and get out there!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Under no circumstances did the Pats choke yesterday.  What did happen was that the New York Jets outplayed the New England Patriots through the error-free execution of a well-prepared game plan.  It boils down to that and nothing more.

Not entirely sure what the gloating and breast-beating by Jets and Indy fans accomplishes, but if it helps to provide some meaning to your lives then knock yourselves out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

WeDerr took his lumps after the Pats won 45-3. He was here when it looked like the Jests had no chance of winning. I could see this comming if we lost and here it is. Its a shame that you cant have friendly banter on this board, it always turns to personal attacks. It seems like a bunch of ex wifes running around here at times. I dont think Manning is a choker, I dont think Snachez is gay. Any given Sunday baby. You win some and you lose some. What I do know is that next year we'll be back better and stronger. If we can get a pass rush then I'd think we'll contend again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Princess, we already discussed this.  now go ask your mom to drive you to rusty's trailer and make sure he is okay.  shovel the sidewalk or whatever chores you need to take care of and get out there!!!!
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Temper temper little bug. I know your manhood is threatened by the Princess Bride but trying to act like a normal adult? Come on bug everyone who posts here knows you're incapable of normal behaivour. These childish moronic taunts of yours are as good as you get.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Princess Bride: I wasnt angry, I am concerned!!!!  Where is rusty, why are you not shoveling your sidewalk for you mommy!!! these seconds you waste here can be very important to rusty!!!

ATJ, I started this thread as a simple question.   Are the Jets still frauds in the minds of those that claimed they were last week.  I know that it was a very strong feeling on this board.  The jets backed into the playoffs the past 2 years, have a terrible HC, not even a HC, a DC trying to fool everyone into thinking he was a HC and a QB that was the WORST in the playoffs.  Well, I want to know if we will have this same conversation next year. Are the Jets frauds?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Princess Bride: I wasnt angry, I am concerned!!!!  Where is rusty, why are you not shoveling your sidewalk for you mommy!!! these seconds you waste here can be very important to rusty!!! ATJ, I started this thread as a simple question.   Are the Jets still frauds in the minds of those that claimed they were last week.  I know that it was a very strong feeling on this board.  The jets backed into the playoffs the past 2 years, have a terrible HC, not even a HC, a DC trying to fool everyone into thinking he was a HC and a QB that was the WORST in the playoffs.  Well, I want to know if we will have this same conversation next year. Are the Jets frauds?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

You really do have some serious mental issues bug. You start your post with your usual schoolboy taunts then quickly switch to pretending you want to have a serious discussion. Then you wonder why people know you for the sad little boy that you are. I suppose this shouldn't surprise anyone given that your manhood seems to be very threatened by a comedy movie. Of course it's more likely that you're too stupid to figure out anything beyond a Bay flick. I'd bet you'd have trouble trying to figure out the 3 stooges. And don't bother trying to pretend you're an adult anymore. The fact that you're here nonstop on a school holiday is a giveaway

Sections
Shortcuts