FRED SMERLAS: "Perhaps Ray lewis should succeed Dear Abby!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: FRED SMERLAS:

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

now thats an oral column i would check out. i need advice on how to make my son eat more apples over bananas. first of, he must get ticked of at the mediocrity of bananas than make him see the greatness of apples and how it was able to tempt adam by being great and loaded with the natural healing powers of IGF. he must never hang with those without the focus of apples. 10 times zero is 0.. just takes one zero with a banana to degrade him from the righteousness of the apple. if they cant share his focus he must take a stab at them and get away with a fresh white suit at all costs!

fred who?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

now thats an oral column i would check out. i need advice on how to make my son eat more apples over bananas. first of, he must get ticked of at the mediocrity of bananas than make him see the greatness of apples and how it was able to tempt adam by being great and loaded with the natural healing powers of IGF. he must never hang with those without the focus of apples. 10 times zero is 0.. just takes one zero with a banana to degrade him from the righteousness of the apple. if they cant share his focus he must take a stab at them and get away with a fresh white suit at all costs!

fred who?

Local boy from Waltham Mass  - played for a team called the Bills for a "few" seasons....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

fred who?

Local boy from Waltham Mass  - played for a team called the Bills for a "few" seasons....

yes i know who he is-my comment was in respons to the OP's thread title

if he said this who cares what Fred Smerlas thinks?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Lewis should give free legal advice on how to get away with murder.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from total eclipse of the porkshop. Show total eclipse of the porkshop's posts

Would they call it "Dear Stabby"?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to total eclipse of the porkshop's comment:

Would they call it "Dear Stabby"?

queenie thid new moniker is ridiculous even for you

Sections
Shortcuts