Freeney Seriously Injured?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Freeney Seriously Injured?

Indy fans will collectively hold they breaths, as they await the results of an MRI on Dwight Freeney's leg. The star DE was a holy terror last night against the Cardinals, until he "heard something pop" in his leg, and left the game: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/28/freeney-heard-something-pop/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: Freeney Seriously Injured?

I'm worried.  He's been a terror in the first few games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Hopefully he'll be fine..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickDesper. Show RickDesper's posts

The networks are saying he heard his quad muscle pop.  Not a knee injury or something very serious.  (Not that quad injuries are not serious, but I doubt this would keep him out for too long.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

In Response to Re: Freeney Seriously Injured?:
    [QUOTE]The networks are saying he heard his quad muscle pop.  Not a knee injury or something very serious.  (Not that quad injuries are not serious, but I doubt this would keep him out for too long.)
    Posted by RickDesper[/QUOTE]

That finished Rodney off for the year, so I wouldn't say it isn't serious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

[QUOTE]I'm worried.  He's been a terror in the first few games.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Oh, whatever. Him and Sanders are always hurt and it never really effects them. The only injury I've ever seen really mess them up was Manning at the beginning of last year. As long as Manning and Wayne are healthy, that team is 12-4 at worst.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Colts don't win with defense anyway.If this was number 18, i would say panic, Indy. Chillax, he'll be fine. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

who cares about freeney or the colts anyway

bigger fish to fry

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zigmundo. Show zigmundo's posts

As much as I hate the Colts, that is too bad about Freeney. I hope he heals up real soon. I want to beat the Colts A team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Yeah, I couldn't quite reconcile "feeling something pop" with the fact that he was walking to the training room without so much as a noticeable limp.  "Something pop" must be closer to a quad pull than a total tear of the muscle...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freeney Seriously Injured? : Oh, whatever. Him and Sanders are always hurt and it never really effects them. The only injury I've ever seen really mess them up was Manning at the beginning of last year. As long as Manning and Wayne are healthy, that team is 12-4 at worst.
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]
    You might want to check your stats before spewing.  Other than 2007 when he went out with a foot injury and had lisfranc surgery and missed the final 7 games of the year and playoff game, hes played in all but 3 games his entire career. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freeney Seriously Injured? : You might want to check your stats before spewing.  Other than 2007 when he went out with a foot injury and had lisfranc surgery and missed the final 7 games of the year and playoff game, hes played in all but 3 games his entire career. 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Didn't say he always misses game, just that he's always hurt. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

But he is completely different than Sanders who has missed like 50% of his professional career with injuries.  I am sorry, but how are they the same?

Look, just because Belichick might not report his doesn't mean pats players aren't playing with injuries (Laurence Maroney). 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Y R we talking about the Colts, I can't stand them, who gives a sh*t who's hurt on there team, lets focus on ours.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

If Welker plays this week and is effective, were gona win the game, no dought about it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

I made a bet with my friend. He says the Jets r going 2 B 6-10, I say they make the playoffs(I hope they finish 3-13 but that ant gona happen)if he wins, he gets 2 go with me 2 a game 4 free, If I win, i GET HIS BIG SCREEN tv.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

The Colts may not "win with defense" as someone put it, but without Freeney there's no way they would have held Warner and Larry Fitz to 10 points last night! If Freeney misses time they will miss him. It probably won't derail their season, but it would certainly put more pressure on Manning to produce more points.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JDonalds75. Show JDonalds75's posts

Does being a "terror" translate to 360-degree spins on nearly every play?

Sorry, I know he's an elite talent, but the amount he spins is absurd.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]Does being a "terror" translate to 360-degree spins on nearly every play? Sorry, I know he's an elite talent, but the amount he spins is absurd.
    Posted by JDonalds75[/QUOTE]
    So your questioning his technique, and you are because????  Apparently you did not watch to much last night, because Freeney also bull rushed (AT HIS SMALL SIZE) Gandy all night and won.

The only thing absurd surrounding Freeney's play last night was his opponent. 

but if you want to call him the tasmanian devil, I think it would fit

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Good news for Colts' fans, as its' been reported that Dwight Freeney will miss just two games due to a quad injury suffered in Arizona: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/29/freeney-to-miss-2-3-weeks/

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]I'm worried.  He's been a terror in the first few games.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE] well under dog you got some good news.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/04/freeney-could-play-today/

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Moss - I personally want him to stay OUT!!  He can come back for Tennessee if he is healthy.  I SUGGEST THAT CALDWELL PULL A BELICHICK AND TELL HIM TO STAY HOME.  NOT BECAUSE OF DISTRACTION, BUT THEN THERE WILL BE NO TEMPTATION TO PLAY.

No sense taking a chance of injuring the quad worse.

Sections
Shortcuts