Fresh perspective on Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: Fresh perspective on Brady

In Response to Re: Fresh perspective on Brady:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fresh perspective on Brady : Wowie. Wes must be spectacular then. Because he says he has made a play like that 1000 times. Now, THAT'S funny.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]
    Or Collingsworth saying he makes it 100 out of 100 times. The catch was impossible to make and more improbable. Turning and contorting his body the way he did raised the degree of difficulty to extremes. I still give him a 9.5 for his gyrating effort. What say you Babe?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fresh perspective on Brady : Whatever Babe. You view it with blinders on. I get it. You are a Brady lover. Fine. But he failed when it mattered most. I laugh at your Welker comment. What did you expect him to say, it was a shitty throw by Tom. The D got some fumbles but just failed to recover. That is life. You keep making excuses for Tom and if that is how you wish to see it so be it. So, I guess the D are to blame for Tom starting out the game with a safety. A SAFETY. Then he underthrows a deep pass on 1st and 10 to a hobbled GRONK who was covered. A costly pic. And he missed Welker who was wide open. But hey, those are all the fault of the Pats D for sure.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

I don't have to make excuses for a guy who put up a 91 in the SB with his greatest weapon hobbled. LMAO, at you.

And if you think Wes wouldn't ordinarily catch that ball, you need your head examined.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fresh perspective on Brady : Or Collingsworth saying he makes it 100 out of 100 times. The catch was impossible to make and more improbable. Turning and contorting his body the way he did raised the degree of difficulty to extremes. I still give him a 9.5 for his gyrating effort. What say you Babe?
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

BS. It wouldn't have even been a great catch. You're out in da da land.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fresh perspective on Brady : Looking back in NFL history and all that I presently read. Montana/Montana. Sorry Babe. We tend to remember things or events most recent. Can't wait to hear an anti-Brady protracted rant coming your way real soon. Hit ignore. It's better that way. We cannot all be sages or omnipotents on football related issues. I'm not inferring you Babe.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

Anti Brady rants? About a quarter of Pats' fans rant about him nearly every game. But these idiots will be crying like the fools they are soon enough.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Fresh perspective on Brady?

I have watched the guy since I have been eight. The guy is a one of the very few rare breeds QB who has the accurarcy, drive and talent all mixed into one. Theres no one I trust more on a Sunday/Monday than him. After the ACL it took him a year to bounce back but in 10 he returned to form and this past year he put one of the worst defenses in leagues history on his back.

The guy gets a lot of heap because he barley loses and when he does it turns into what more could he have done? The fact our one trick TE pony offense wasn't shut down by the Ravens was great. We need WRs to attack teams on the sidelines. With the QB we have he can torch the field from anywhere at any time. We can't have guys like Deion being our number two guy and Wes playing as our sideline guy. Apparently thats asking too much of Wes and it demand a lot of coverage on one guy.

Get Tom quality WRs and the production will come.