Fri66in Nuts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Fri66in Nuts

Its weird because Beast is a complicated word when you stop and think. I used to call my gf a Beast (meaning she was great) but for some reason she took offense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

GF's get that way just after their sister gets killed by that house.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

BBReigns:I could not agree with you more about the frequency of the use of the word "great".If just about everybody is great then great becomes the new average.Kind of like how detergents and other products are no longer referred to as small,medium and large but rather large,extra large and super size.Same size box ar bottle just new names. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to Re: Fri66in Nuts:
    I agree with this thread. I am so sick of people coming on this site and giving their damn opinions. And dont get me started on adjectives. Whats with all these people describing nouns? From now on every opinion must be backed up by five documented facts and signed by a notary public. I want this damn site to read like a phone book like it was meant to!
    Posted by tenacioust

Your posts are the only reason I still come to this forum. You are a guilty pleasure my friend. A lone voice of sanity crying out in the wiilderness. If you stop posting I will just leave this site guaranteed. You put a smile on my face every day...Thank you!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Are you ok? Does the hand shaped bruise on your back hurt any? lol  Before you go off, its a joke.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Are you ok? Does the hand shaped bruise on your back hurt any? lol  Before you go off, its a joke.
    Posted by Philskiw1

Its just that tenacioust(great name by the way) just continues to throw pearl after pearl of wisdom on this site every day and I think he goes underappreciated. You might even say this guy gives this site a pearl necklace every single day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

You might even say this guy gives this site a pearl necklace every single day.

Thats a lot better then a chocolate covered raisin one!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Its just that tenacioust(great name by the way) just continues to throw pearl after pearl of wisdom on this site every day and I think he goes underappreciated. You might even say this guy gives this site a pearl necklace every single day.
    Posted by tenacioust

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

To bad you can't kill the old person driving the car in front of you or stupid posters.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

talking to and answering yourself leads to...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I play this drinking game during the NFL draft: every time you hear the words "upside" or "non-stop motor" or "potential" you take a shot of whiskey. By day two of the draft all liver functions cease. MB07 is a draftnik with huge upside. a non stop motor and a nose for the ball. He has great potential in the 2-4 beer drinking alignment.

When is Harley going to use the Lone Biker Of the Apocalypse  avatar ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from donk3. Show donk3's posts

In Response to Re: Fri66in Nuts : Instead of 'paper tiger', the point I was making was this: he's probably going to be a great player but his character issues were a huge red flag for the Patriots. While he did play well for the Cowboys while healthy, there's already been reports of the previous Dallas staff having to appease him at every step of the way. I believe Patrick Crayton also said so himself after he left the Cowboys. He was the sexy pick that many here wanted Belichick to make but when he picked McCourty, 90-95% of the folks here were outraged. They read that he was great on special teams and used that to say Belichick spent a first round pick on a special teams player. That, I took issue with. I was shocked too but I said I'd give Belichick the benefit of the doubt instead of saying the guy was 'losing it.' Our offense did fine so it's not like we needed Dez Bryant. In the end, I believe McCourty will have a longer, more fruitful career than Dez Bryant.
    Posted by apdynasty23

I get your point.  We needed a CB way more than another reciever.  Remember we had Moss so we didn't need Dez.  I live in Oklahoma and have a daughter that went to OSU.  Dez was loved by the fans and his team mates.  He has to be the only player ever suspended by the NCAA for not cheating, but lying about it.  But you are right about McCourty.  He will only get better.  I do like that BB drafted him, even though I have a Dez Bryant OSU jersey in my closet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I play this drinking game during the NFL draft: every time you hear the words "upside" or "non-stop motor" or "potential" you take a shot of whiskey. By day two of the draft all liver functions cease. MB07 is a draftnik with huge upside. a non stop motor and a nose for the ball. He has great potential in the 2-4 beer drinking alignment. When is Harley going to use the Lone Biker Of the Apocalypse  avatar ?
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz

Right now...I forgot about him.....what great looking guy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Ahhhh, the system works. "He was especially hard on the little things". eg trolls

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I play this drinking game during the NFL draft: every time you hear the words "upside" or "non-stop motor" or "potential" you take a shot of whiskey. By day two of the draft all liver functions cease. MB07 is a draftnik with huge upside. a non stop motor and a nose for the ball. He has great potential in the 2-4 beer drinking alignment. When is Harley going to use the Lone Biker Of the Apocalypse  avatar ?
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz

I just hope to get my Combine invite.

Sections
Shortcuts