From BDC Dottie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: From BDC Dottie

Dottie~

Who decided which specific posters might play as the overseers in the slave field....  Was there a group meeting?  Does the religion of the Amish play a part?  Look, I am NOT trying to step on any toes here, but was there a breakdown of Liberal vs Conservative in a fairly determined way...or?  What I'm trying to say I guess is:  What group do I affiliate myself with in order to be able to control others at will?  Does birthright play some coyly unmentionable here?  Can I buy a uniform?  I will BUY the uniform...  Are there checks and balances on the "Individual Poster" override switch?  Does this have to do with The Constitution or are there "flowing amendments".  Are there special interests groups that have helped <hmm> "influence" these overseer electorates...  Are there ceiling limits on either terms or legality or campaign finance...?  What I mean to say is, are their ceiling limits on either terms and/or legality and/or campaign finance.  Did someone e-mail you too many complaints or just enough "happy-faces."  And what's the number...  Do you believe in an "open books" policy:  "I am <name>  Contributor and Overseer."?  Was there a codex to decipher or should someone do something else or were "the higher-ups" involved?  Did they have to pass some sorta Rorsch test? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I can't imagine they actually paid people to do that...lol...what a waste of cash...the inmates will now run the asylum....again, don't know which is worse....people who don't care, or people with their own axe to grind...guess we'll find out which...I just hope it doesn't turn out like that experiment where they made the students at a universaity play "jail guards" and "inmates"...lol...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

I can't imagine they actually paid people to do that...lol...what a waste of cash...the inmates will now run the asylum....again, don't know which is worse....people who don't care, or people with their own axe to grind...guess we'll find out which...I just hope it doesn't turn out like that experiment where they made the students at a universaity play "jail guards" and "inmates"...lol...

I was initially looking to say something along the lines of this ^.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:

I was initially looking to say something along the lines of this ^.

This should be VERRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYINTERESTTTTTTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

That's just for the Red Sox forum not here.

From Dottie,

Nah - these in-house moderators are handling only the Red Sox forum. We can see who blocks what and when, and if we saw either of them in another Forum, we would revoke their moderation privileges immediately.

Here's the thread, http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/issues-for-bdc/100/6719145?page=20

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

That's just for the Red Sox forum not here.

From Dottie,

Nah - these in-house moderators are handling only the Red Sox forum. We can see who blocks what and when, and if we saw either of them in another Forum, we would revoke their moderation privileges immediately.

Here's the thread, http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/issues-for-bdc/100/6719145?page=20

That would explain why I haven't been blocked yet... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Somewhere Philip Zimbardo is shaking his head.  I hope whomever the BDC-appointed mods are act swiftly and fairly to extinguish some of the walloper-measuring contests that happen here every day but don't abuse their position. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to digger0862's comment: That's just for the Red Sox forum not here.
    [/QUOTE]

Than why did she post it on this forum, huh?  ...ehuh?  I'm a conspiracy theorist digger....yet I like you and trust you....why didn't I see BDC dottie's OP save for your reply, digger....I'm a conspiracy theorist digger, yet I like you digger....yet your a very hmmmm- "personable" character on here.  Very, very "personable"....hmmmmm-

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

From Dottie,

Than why did she post it on this forum, huh?  ...ehuh?  I'm a conspiracy theorist digger....yet I like you and trust you....why didn't I see BDC dottie's OP save for your reply, digger....I'm a conspiracy theorist digger, yet I like you digger....yet your a very hmmmm- "personable" character on here.  Very, very "personable"....hmmmmm-

What room was the lead wrench last seen in....And who was near the fireplace last? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well good ban the trolls from the other teams to start. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Smile I just notice these things Laz. Amish-Billy posted a quote from Dottie that was posted in the Red Sox forum. I was checking out the game thread earlier when I noticed Dottie's thread. I have no idea why Amish-Billy posted it here. Dottie rarely posts here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

SmileI just notice these things Laz. Amish-Billy posted a quote from Dottie that was posted in the Red Sox forum. I was checking out the game thread earlier when I noticed Dottie's thread. I have no idea why Amish-Billy posted it here. Dottie rarely posts here.

What?  AmishBillie isn't BDCDottie?  What?  Look now you got some serious 'splainin' ta do.  Or someone does- I am tellin'you SOME-one does....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Be interesting to see how that works out.  I've seen this in other chat forums and, for the most part, does keep the earth from moving under our feet (with apologies to Carole King).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Not a good idea at all, no one on a message board should be able to do that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Not a good idea at all, no one on a message board should be able to do that.

A few posts that shouldn't be deleted will get deleted, but imagine being able to chat with the good people here without having to deal with the other team's fans who come to start trouble and You-Know-Who?

It's an easy trade off.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

When are the student council elections?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Can I be Line Leader?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

LMFAO

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I want the ban stick.  Even just for one day. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I would applaud that! But then again, they will come back pretending to be Pats fans. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

LMFAO

+1

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Can't let the animals take over the zoo

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I would applaud that! But then again, they will come back pretending to be Pats fans. 

The ban stick would have many swings in it.  It's easy to spot meadowland or mike high mike. He goes dafter rusty and TP. And "Metro-Tool" (Jints), well he just says daddy's and I'm the board king and hands out tickets.  Be too simple. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm up for the job.

Just give me the go ahead BDC!

Sections
Shortcuts