From deep within enemy territory

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

From deep within enemy territory

Hi all,

Here I sit just south of Baltimore city, camouflaged, nestled between a few
    evergreens, cold breeze blows across the frozen snowy landscape, safe for
    the moment. As I take a drag off a freshly rolled filterless "cigarette" :) and let the smoke dissipate thru the crush of pine needles, I think back to the day I became a Pat's fan some 46 years ago. Little did I know then, much less dare to believe over the course of the following 35 seasons of football frustration & humiliation that one day I would be lucky enough to see a true master at the quarterback position lead my team to, count them, 4 Super Bowls and now possibly a 5th. I remember clearly the day my father, a Navy lifer, said son we
    are leaving the New England region and you must always hold your head high
    and represent your team to the last breath where ever we end up because you will forever more be in enemy territory, as he wiped away the tears that were rolling down my cheeks, leaving frozen trails behind. Now as I watch over the frozen wasteland waiting for them to come close enough to see the whites of their eyes, I pull close to me the lanterns burning brightly, one if by land, two if by sea, and whisper to myself....the Ravens are coming, the Ravens are coming.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

Re: From deep within enemy territory

In Response to Re: From deep within enemy territory:
    [QUOTE]Dude, we are assuming you really wrote this a few minutes after that first drag off your special "cigarette".
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

This post was written in tribute to all the Patriot fans that represent the team outside of the New England area. RWTKII you are welcome to assume anything
    you wish.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]Dude, we are assuming you really wrote this a few minutes after that first drag off your special "cigarette".

literally loled from this

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

[QUOTE]haha I was just kidding with you.  Good post.

Thanks RWTKII. I am a fan of your posts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Pats-fan-in-md...   being a Navy brat, presume you may be in the Annapolis area?  I live on Kent Island and DO NOT camo my Pats fandom.  Home state is NH.  Wear my hoody or Pats jacket every day I am out.  See lots of purple, but, saw someone in the Food Lion with a nice Patriots jacket and gave him a shout out.  I do not get much grief from Ravens folks when they see me other than the occcasional.... "pulling for the losing team, huh?" and I come back with.. " I see you are!". (-;

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Since your in the area, breach the enemys base and steal the game plan and Atom Balm all the jock straps and unis. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

[QUOTE]Pats-fan-in-md...   being a Navy brat, presume you may be in the Annapolis area?  I live on Kent Island and DO NOT camo my Pats fandom.  Home state is NH.  Wear my hoody or Pats jacket every day I am out.  See lots of purple, but, saw someone in the Food Lion with a nice Patriots jacket and gave him a shout out.  I do not get much grief from Ravens folks when they see me other than the occcasional.... "pulling for the losing team, huh?" and I come back with.. " I see you are!". (-;
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Hi agcsbill,

I follow your posts as well. It always brings a smile to my face when I cross paths with other Pats fans here in MD. Sometimes I'll be at a stop light and I'll spot a Pats bumper sticker or such and I have to resist the urge to get out of my car and acknowledge their choice of teams! Wore my Pats gloves while shopping for XMAS trees this year and I actually took them off thinking the sales guy might be a Raven fan and charge me more for the tree. LOL right? Well I be damned if he didn't see the Pats license plate holder on the rear of my truck! Good ending to the story though, crew selling trees was from MA. and gave me $10 off!!! I am in the GB area. Used to work on Kent Island for PRS. One thing I noticed this year from the Raven's fans is that they are quieter than past seasons particularly for the game this Sunday. I don't think they are looking forward to playing us. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

That's why it is dead...  no truth to it!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

[QUOTE]I lived in Saint Michaels and Easton for a couple of years (horrible years, actually), so I want to give a shout out to the Kent Island dude... Anyway, the Baltimore Sun Ravens page has a (presently dead) link with the title "Hernandez and Vollmer out for Sunday". Is this true or BS? I see nothing about it anywhere else.
    Posted by RS57O9[/QUOTE]called wishful thinking

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

AGCSBill,

Small world my friend. I was raised in NH and left in '85. Lived in Annapolis for 9 years and Stevensville for a couple. How are things on the island? Mariners Point? Met A few Patriot fans and we became instant friends. I loved the post Pats Fan In MD. Forever New England. Go Patriots!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From deep within enemy territory : Hi agcsbill, I follow your posts as well. It always brings a smile to my face when I cross paths with other Pats fans here in MD. Sometimes I'll be at a stop light and I'll spot a Pats bumper sticker or such and I have to resist the urge to get out of my car and acknowledge their choice of teams! Wore my Pats gloves while shopping for XMAS trees this year and I actually took them off thining the sales guy might be a Raven fan and charge me more for the tree. LOL right? Well I be damned if he didn't see the Pats lisence plate holder on the rear of my truck! Good ending to the story though, crew selling trees was from MA. and gave me $10 off!!! I am in the GB area. Used to work on Kent Island for PRS. One thing I noticed this year from the Raven's fans is that they are quiter than past seasons particularly for the game this Sunday. I don't think they are looking forward to playing us. 
    Posted by pats-fan-in-md[/QUOTE]Do you ever cross paths with the COMMIE? i believe he is from the Baltimore area as well. He always gave insight on the thinking process over there. LO, with 30 posts in 5 years, please do not overdo yourself.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

P.S. I have carried my Patriots allegiance to Lake Norman North Carolina!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE] AGCSBill, Small world my friend. I was raised in NH and left in '85. Lived in Annapolis for 9 years and Stevensville for a couple. How are things on the island? Mariners Point? Met A few Patriot fans and we became instant friends. I loved the post Pats Fan In MD. Forever New England. Go Patriots!
    Posted by Joel63[/QUOTE]
    Where in NH?  Nashua is my home town.  South end, Kent Island Estates with Tolson Creek across the street from my house.  Things are grand on the island, come across that bridge and you get a slice of "chillin heaven" compared to the hustle and bustle of the "western" shore.  Are you former Navy?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In Response to From deep within enemy territory:
    [QUOTE]Hi all, Here I sit just south of Baltimore city, camouflaged, nestled between a few evergreens, cold breeze blows across the frozen snowy landscape, safe for the moment. As I take a drag off a freshly rolled filterless "cigarette" :) and let the smoke dissipate thru the crush of pine needles. I think back to the day I became a Pat's fan some 46 years ago. Little did I know then, much less dare to believe over the coarse of the following 35 seasons of football frustration & humiliation that one day I would be lucky enough to see a true master at the quarterback position lead my team to, count them, 4 Super Bowls and now possibly a 5th. I remember clearly the day my father, a Navy lifer, said son we are leaving the New England region and you must always hold your head high and represent your team to the last breath where ever we end up because you will forever more be in enemy territory, as he wiped away the tears that were rolling down my cheeks, leaving frozen trails behind. Now as I watch over the frozen wasteland waiting for them to come close enough to see the whites of their eyes, I pull close to me the lanterns burning brightly, one if by land, two if by sea, and whisper to myself....the Ravens are coming, the Ravens are coming.  
    Posted by pats-fan-in-md[/QUOTE]

Wow!  For a brief moment, I thought I was reading a piece by Hemingway. :) 

Well done.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

NCPatsfan: Thanks for your nice comment. Always wanted to write a book but
    never had the time. Maybe in my next life?! 

Capitalsit Avenger: Have not had the pleasure of meeting CC. Would be an interesting conversation I suspect. Worked 2 jobs for the last 30 years, 14 hour days, 2nd job went under in April last year. Not a lot of time to post over most of that time. Enjoy reading the post from all the Pats fans. Makes me feel like I am not all alone. Sort of like a reality check (in most posts) as I live amoung the
    unclean heathens here in MD.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]NCPatsfan: Thanks for your nice comment. Always wanted to write a book but never had the time. Maybe in my next life?!  Capitalsit Avenger: Have not had the pleasure of meeting CC. Would be an interesting conversation I suspect. Worked 2 jobs for the last 30 years, 14 hour days, 2nd job went under in April last year. Not a lot of time to post over most of that time. Enjoy reading the post from all the Pats fans. Makes me feel like I am not all alone. Sort of like a reality check (in most posts) as I live amoung the unclean heathens here in MD.

Not sure if you know but Ca is CC.
    His conversation is interesting if you enjoy racist rants, comments degrading women, sticking up for pedophiles, and attention wh@res.  If not...
     not so much.  LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE] P.S. I have carried my Patriots allegiance to Lake Norman North Carolina!
    Posted by Joel63[/QUOTE]

me too joel where do you live!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Not sure if you know but Ca is CC. His conversation is interesting if you enjoy racist rants, comments degrading women, sticking up for pedophiles, and attention wh@res .  If not...  not so much.  LOL
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]
    Pezz, I have a sneaky suspicion that pats-fan-in-md is also CA aka CC. Check out this post, Does anyone else think Brady's slow starts are due to.... and this post My vote for MVP goes to Communist Contrarian that was ressurected by CA aka CC today. Ironic that pats-fan-in-md had not posted since but then shows up minutes after CA aka CC ressurected it. LOL!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From deep within enemy territory : Pezz, I have a sneaky suspicion that pats-fan-in-md is also CA aka CC. Check out this post, Does anyone else think Brady's slow starts are due to.... and this post My vote for MVP goes to Communist Contrarian that was ressurected by CA aka CC today. Ironic that pats-fan-in-md had not posted since but then shows up minutes after CA aka CC ressurected it. LOL!
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Sorry digger but your barking up the wrong tree. Hope your not making a living as a criminal investigator. Pats fan since early 60's. Lived in RI as a kid back when Albert Desalvo was running around causing havoc in the Boston area.
    Fell in love with Carl Yastrzemski 1st and then forever fell in love with the Pats.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry digger but your barking up the wrong tree. Hope your not making a living as a criminal investigator. Pats fan since early 60's. Lived in RI as a kid back when Albert Desalvo was running around causing havoc in the Boston area. Fell in love with Carl Yastrzemski 1st and then forever frell in love with the Pats.
    I was a bad Clue player. If I'm wrong I apologize but the similarity is there.

Sections
Shortcuts