From Philadelphia...With Love! Let Football Begin!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

From Philadelphia...With Love! Let Football Begin!

Greetings to all of you New England Football fans. I have just moved here from Philadelphia, Pa, now living in lovely Salem, Mass. I hope you wont mind my being in your Patriot forum and commenting on your teams progress, Im affraid my old team has lost me as a fan due to the rediculous politics and the way team ownership treated us in Philadelphia as fans.  From my understanding New England has a great owner and leader in Mr. Kraft macaroni and cheese, I say that as a joke of course. But I am excited to become a New England Patriot fan, yes I do believe your team has the makings of a winner this year. I mean just look at your all star quaterback Mr. Thomass Brady! He is very exciting isnt he? Oh and how about that gorgeous mate of his, yes Randy Moss. Yes together they will explode with points this year I think so, dont you? Well it will be exciting to speak with you here and make commentary as the football season progresses. So please dont be shy, introduce yourselves and lets share the good times with new vigor and cheer!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Re: From Philadelphia...With Love! Let Football Begin!

Personally, I think the Eagles are a quality organization..with quality coaches.
    But, so are the Patriots. So, pick your poison. If you were a Raiders, Redskins fan..I would understand more...I guess.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Oh . . .   that Stomper.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

You moved to the wrong town. They hang trolls there.

oh, and btw-it's not cheese steak, it's steak and cheese

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

In Response to Re: From Philadelphia...With Love! Let Football Begin!:
    [QUOTE]You moved to the wrong town. They hang trolls there. oh, and btw-it's not cheese steak, it's steak and cheese
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]
    To be quite frank, Im a vegitarian. North Philadelphia 20 years ago was a very cordial place to visit and dine but Im afraid the streets have turned to violence and crime. Mr. Sam Adams if you were to purchase a Hoagie of any sort you would have to run like the dickens before you could even beging to think of eating it. A rowdy group of 10 year olds would tackle you harder than a  New England linebacker, not only would they take your prised meat sandwhich but your sneakers, wallet and your wife as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]You moved to the wrong town. They hang trolls there. oh, and btw-it's not cheese steak, it's steak and cheese

Naw. If you ever had one it is a cheesesteak. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Yeah I don't doubt it EnochRoot. I haven't had one but they do look awesome. I mean, if your city is best known for a sandwich it has to be good right?

I'm tring to out this guy and find out what his agenda is here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Killa, I didn't like the "Sir Thomass Brady shot on the other thread.

I'll bet he's a Jet fan

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah I don't doubt it EnochRoot. I haven't had one but they do look awesome. I mean, if your city is best known for a sandwich it has to be good right? I'm tring to out this guy and find out what his agenda is here.  
    Fear not my good man, my only agenda is a new home town in a new state, (your taxes here are extreme to say the least, we looked at New Hampshire also but the property tax there was also revolting. Now the hoagies as we call them are some of the best Ive ever eaten, Ive now been a vegitarian for 3 years due to health issues but the cheese steak hoagies as we called them Im sure you would savor and enjoy. I am actually looking forward to going to some restaurants in the greater Boston area for some delicious sea food, I will cheat on my diet just this once, maybe twice haha. Im not a band wagon type of person but I do enjoy sports, and Boston offers some great teams, I am looking to enjoy this football season and espically the Boston Celtics with the addition of that big fellow Shaq Oneal. Here is to New England and this evenings game, cheer cheer!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]Really? So what you are telling me is if I bring my wife out for some food over in Philly they will take my wife and I can be a free man again? Why did you ever move away LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Oh my good man you are wiked! But if a ridding of the wife is in order, then I must confess, to Philadelphia the north end you must go, put a nice watch on her wrist and make sure it cannot be removed easily. The rest shall we say, will be history!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]Killa, I didn't like the "Sir Thomass Brady shot on the other thread. I'll bet he's a Jet fan
    I beg pardon, a simple typo error. But rest assured my good man, a Jets fan I shall never be! Have you ever been on the Turnpike and smelled New Jersey? Simply Wicked!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

[QUOTE]Oh . . .   that Stomper.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]
    ahhhhh Im here but Im Laz Junior now, this guy is a geek. But in a good way I guessYell

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Allright, I'll play.

Welcome to Boston, Salem is a great town rich in history. As far as dining on our favorite, seafood, let me suggest stayin put right in your new hometown of Salem and visiting the restaurant Finz right on the harbor.
    Great food at resonable prices with an awesome view.

But just between you and me, I'm watching you.

btw-that smell from the Jersey Pike is the body odor stench from Firemaggot Ed's fake helmet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Are the Celtic's playing tonight?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

C'mon guys ... Phizzeldickus ... and now MatildaWanna .... really now. There's no need to cut them any slack ... we're being stroked by a couple of high school maroons. Guaranteed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]C'mon guys ... Phizzeldickus ... and now MatildaWanna .... really now. There's no need to cut them any slack ... we're being stroked by a couple of high school maroons. Guaranteed.
    Posted by capecodwilly[/QUOTE]
    Now I take haste to that young man. Your name sounds like some sort of x rated theater movie with irregular overtones. I may be new to the area but charades is not something I aspire to. By the way, what type of fish is that you are holding? Fish is a fancy favorite of my younger years and now in New England shall be an addiction Im affraid. Are you a fisherman in Cape Cod, thus being your stage name here?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

No, Dickpus, I'm not a fish to your foolishness.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

[QUOTE]NJ does smell bad. Not joking one bit LOL

I've driven through jersey many times and I couldn't agree with you more. I hope killa that you're also astute enough to realize that this guy's posts are also quite odiferous.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

[QUOTE]whether its some kids pretending or not willie they have not said anything bad about the Pats yet so until they do I couldnt care less.

I understand ... But just wait ... it's coming.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Philadelphia...With Love! Let Football Begin! : I understand ... But just wait ... it's coming.
    I ask you one more time young man to stop your hatred. You are certainly suspect and have no reason to pursue these vile accusations. Are you one of these young fellows on some type of drug? Is this the reason for your insane behavior? I will not be goaded into such infantile shenanigans by you for no reason. I extend my hand to you young man and ask you to change your ways before this manor in which you keep gets you into trouble. I will pray for you to get off the drugs which you are taking, in hopes that you may one day return to be a respectable and good citizen

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Philadelphia...With Love! Let Football Begin! : I understand ... But just wait ... it's coming.

I think your paranoid liek the old guy says. you must be a druggie

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Philadelphia...With Love! Let Football Begin! : I ask you one more time young man to stop your hatred. You are certainly suspect and have no reason to pursue these vile accusations. Are you one of these young fellows on some type of drug? Is this the reason for your insane behavior? I will not be goaded into such infantile shenanigans by you for no reason. I extend my hand to you young man and ask you to change your ways before this manor in which you keep gets you into trouble. I will pray for you to get off the drugs which you are taking, in hopes that you may one day return to be a respectable and good citizen
    Posted by Phizzeldickus[/QUOTE]

I have no hatred nor bitterness for you, Dickpus. No, I have  always had compassion for the mentally challenged. In your case I suspect it's just an extreme case of immaturity. Please, feel free to continue.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Philadelphia...With Love! Let Football Begin! : I beg pardon, a simple typo error. But rest assured my good man, a Jets fan I shall never be! Have you ever been on the Turnpike and smelled New Jersey? Simply Wicked!
    Posted by Phizzeldickus[/QUOTE]

Moses still eats bird sheet! (ok wrong sport)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Phizzel, a real Eagles fan would never jump ship for any team, especially the Pats.

Sections
Shortcuts