From Twitter - Easley signed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

From Twitter - Easley signed

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m

The #Patriots announce they’ve signed 1st round DL Dominique Easley to his 4-year contract.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: From Twitter - Easley signed

I think he's gonna be ready for training camp too.  I know a lot of the typical Debbie Downers were upset at this pick but the upside for this kid is tremendous.  I'm looking forward to seeing what Easley can bring to the table.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

#FeelingBetterNow

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

#WeCouldHaveGottenHimInThe2ndRound

#BBSux

#WeNeedANewGM

#TomBradyRuinsEverything

#ThanksAgainBB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I'm so excited to see this defense.  Hopefully we can finally get some consistent pressure from up the middle.  #LockAndLoad

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

#IfYouAin'tAPatriotsFanYouAin'tSh!t

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

#IfYouAin'tAPatriotsFanYouAin'tSh!t

[/QUOTE]

May I suggest we get this trending on twitter?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Feel free, my friend.  Since I'm only on at work tweeting that little gem would raise more eyebrows than I care to raise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

Feel free, my friend.  Since I'm only on at work tweeting that little gem would raise more eyebrows than I care to raise.

[/QUOTE]

I'm surpised an old-timer like you knows how to work twitter ;) 

My parents have absolutely zero idea how to work any sort of social media, so color me impressed, ATJ

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Hey, what is this old-timer sh_it?? 

Yeah, just call me Geez the Geek ;)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Good news. D is starting to shape up. 

Supra societatem nemo

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Ian Rapoport
    ‏@RapSheet
    #Patriots 1st round DL Dominique Easley signed a 4-year, $7.3M contract with a $3.63M signing bonus, source said. 80% of it is guaranteed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to vertigho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ian Rapoport
    ‏@RapSheet
    #Patriots 1st round DL Dominique Easley signed a 4-year, $7.3M contract with a $3.63M signing bonus, source said. 80% of it is guaranteed.

[/QUOTE]

Not a bad deal for a guy with two rebuilt knees...good for him!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to vertigho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ian Rapoport
    ‏@RapSheet

[/QUOTE]

Not a bad deal for a guy with two rebuilt knees...good for him!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

i was thinking the same thing when I saw the guaranteed part. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Maybe it is like Kapernicks contract where it is incrementally guaranteed after each year on the team?

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Be interesting to see how the Pats covered themselves with an injury provision in this deal.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

[QUOTE]

Be interesting to see how the Pats covered themselves with an injury provision in this deal.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but hopefully the injury concerns are behind him and he becomes a cornerstone on the D-line for the next decade plus.

I am so f'cking excited about the upcoming season, I think they have taken steps to improve several spots, CB, DL, and OL, and with other key players returning to health (if it all goes well), I think they are where they want to be in general.

What remains to be done, if possible, is adding another TE and more depth at LB. They may also be a bit thin at safety, but I think they can make it work with DMC, Harmon backed up by Chung and possibly T.Wilson if they don't cut the cord on him.

Supra societatem nemo

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but hopefully the injury concerns are behind him and he becomes a cornerstone on the D-line for the next decade plus.

I am so f'cking excited about the upcoming season, I think they have taken steps to improve several spots, CB, DL, and OL, and with other key players returning to health (if it all goes well), I think they are where they want to be in general.

What remains to be done, if possible, is adding another TE and more depth at LB. They may also be a bit thin at safety, but I think they can make it work with DMC, Harmon backed up by Chung and possibly T.Wilson if they don't cut the cord on him.

Supra societatem nemo

[/QUOTE]

Totally agree.  Read somewhere, btw, that T. Wilson was looking a lot better in OTA's and mini-camp.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

good news.  Let's hope he's healthy enough to play by game 1 - so, he can gain experience during the entire regular season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

agreed. Good post

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

The way the NFL is played today, the Safety Position is probably the most important spot on the Defense. DMC had better have a career year, for us.

Sections
Shortcuts