Front office needs to get moving NOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Front office needs to get moving NOW

I'm not going to get into a discussion of what changes need to be made in the coordinators and coaching staff since there's already plenty of threads. What I would like to say is that these issues need to be moved on NOW. If the offensive and defensive coordinators need to go then they need to go NOW not 2 months from now when all the good prospects have already been picked up by other teams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Front office needs to get moving NOW

I agree with you, but I think its highly unlikely that anything will change.  I do not see Pees going anywhere unless its health related and OBrien will likely stay as well.  I dont think there is anyone out there that impresses BB.  Just like in the draft @ LB (Cushing).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Pees is here for good.  Who knows if it's O'Brien's fault.  The playcalling doesn't look that different from when Mcdonalds was here - there have always been plenty of drag routes, shotgun draws and bubble screens, they just didn't work this time for some reason.  And statistically our O was pretty darn good during the regular season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Mighty,

I know the stats were good. Im sure you watched all or most of the games. Did that offense ever look dominant to you? Minus the Tampa and Titans games. Which Tampa stinks and the Titans hadnt even shown up yet for the season.

And I agree something needs to change and change soon. Maybe its time to go in a new direction with this offense. Teams have caught on to the draws, quick screens and bubble screens

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Agree.  Regardless of who goes where or who doesn't go anywhere - the front office needs to get moving ASAP and FIX things that aren't working down there.  Hopefully BB can get back 'it' soon!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

I expect not much will happen untill just before the draft and few if any free agents will be signed untill after the draft.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

I meant this in reguards to coaching staff changes. Player personel should and will wait for the draft. Besides if you're going to bring in coordinators with specific systems you have to look at players with an eye to fitting into your system.

And max I don't know what games you watched but the play calling has stunk the entire season.

Sections
Shortcuts