Frustrated with Belichick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3Rings. Show 3Rings's posts

Frustrated with Belichick

Yes I am frustrated as I know everyone is. I am growing weary of the one sentence answers. We do need answers! And when you say the other team won because they are better, well..... there is no accountability! I think the best team lost!!! If I am right..... then Coach should address it honestly! The better team won? Nothing more needs to be said. Too easy!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: Frustrated with Belichick

I'M NOT....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

3, ya' think Bill's a little frustrated too ?
    Guarantee'd, he'll be making some changes. And, like you, I hope it gets it right this time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3Rings. Show 3Rings's posts

"3, ya' think Bill's a little frustrated too ?
    Guarantee'd, he'll be making some changes. And, like you, I hope it gets it right this time."

Yes, you are right! I know he is! I am with you on that. But we are better than the Ravens. I truly believe that! And if so, as a fan, there are answers to be found and tough questions to be asked. I wish he wouldn't keep those concerns so internalized, and give us fans enough respect to share those thoughts and concerns with us. I think we deserve that. Help me out if I'm wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Problem is if the Pats are winning no one cares if Bill disses the media.  I'm not gonna dog pile because the Pats are in transition and finished the season on a down note.  He is the same person and gives the same interview if they won 100-0 yesterday.  He owes the fans nothing. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

"I wish he wouldn't keep those concerns so internalized, and give us fans enough respect to share those thoughts and concerns with us. I think we deserve that. Help me out if I'm wrong." -3

Bill's approach is what he think's works best for his program. And though I'd love more from the guy, too, I think the way he's chosen to deal with the media is a hardline he decided on ages ago. We fans do get a little short-changed in the deal, but you just gotta' respect the Coach, is all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Too bad....Ravens won the game and were better than us yesterday.....What can't you understand about that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

If you read the Baltimore papers you would think that the Ravens just beat a great team and they're going on and on about how amazing it is they won... Guess they saw a different team than the rest of us... The way the Pats played, the Buccs would've won... I think even last years Lions would have taken them down.. It was pathetic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tuckrules. Show tuckrules's posts

SILENCE! The man is a coaching Genius.  In Bill we trust.  Give belichick a week and he'll confuse and confound any quarterback. Belichick does things the patriot way.  He can bring in any player and plug him in to his genius system and win.  He's the master of the halftime adjustment.  Players want to take a home town discount for the oportunity to be taught by the master Belichick. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3Rings. Show 3Rings's posts

"Bill's approach is what he think's works best for his program. And though I'd love more from the guy, too, I think the way he's chosen to deal with the media is a hardline he decided on ages ago. We fans do get a little short-changed in the deal, but you just gotta' respect the Coach, is all."

Hog73 I think you said it best. I certainly do respect the Coach!!! Like anyone else, I do have my opinions. I think TB was more forthcoming when he implied that we were missing some of our old veteran leadership. TB has that special quality that I most admire in an athlete. "Composure under pressure". He is the real deal! But this is a team sport and we do not have all of the pieces to the puzzles anymore. I do not have to have answers when we win. We do deserve answers now though. Like our relationship as taxpayers to politicians, we the fans pay the salaries. I do not agree with those who say that I can't "like his style when we win, but hate it when they lose". I hope in the days to come that BB will be as forthcoming as TB!!! I know that he can get us back. I just want to hear about how.

Sections
Shortcuts