Fullback

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosox2398. Show bosox2398's posts

Fullback

This team has a glut of Tight Ends. Any chance they cut one of them, and bring in a prototypical fullback? One name that comes to mind is Deuce Mcallister. Yes, he is 30, and has had knee trouble, but would be cheap, and with his size, could be a punishing FB and goal line back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Re: Fullback

Even though he's 230 lbs, not sure I'd call him a prototypical FB.

He's also suspended for the first 4 games

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

I would rather stick with one of our TE flexing back into a FB role. But the Pats rarely ever use a traditional I, they use a 2 TE set and if they decided to power run put Russ in the game, he block real good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

Hey, no one loves the fullback position more than me, but no way do the Pats bring in Deuce, he's all broke, suspended and whatnot.  I personally will miss Heath Evans, a real decent fullback with the ability to run the ball and catch passes.  He also played angry and used to cause some nasty hits and blocks.  We shouldn't have let him go.  But, barring finding some one like him, I feel that we will stick w/ using Hochstein and TEs as a replacement of a FB anyway.  Too bad really, bc the FB position is a dying breed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

In Response to Re: Fullback:
    [QUOTE]Hey, no one loves the fullback position more than me, but no way do the Pats bring in Deuce, he's all broke, suspended and whatnot.  I personally will miss Heath Evans, a real decent fullback with the ability to run the ball and catch passes.  He also played angry and used to cause some nasty hits and blocks.  We shouldn't have let him go.  But, barring finding some one like him, I feel that we will stick w/ using Hochstein and TEs as a replacement of a FB anyway.  Too bad really, bc the FB position is a dying breed.
    Posted by ArmyPatsFan[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of how LT hasnt done anything impressive since the chargers lost Lorenzo McNeal.  FB position can be overlooked but their impact can be big. 

Sections
Shortcuts