Fun Suvery

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Fun Suvery

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

This is a tough one. LT and Lewis at least only talk right before the game and right after losing so they are out.

Suggs and Rex seem to have a fixation on the Pats and Brady and take every opportunity to mention them.

Since it's part of Rex's job to make big statements and get the Jets name into the media light I sort of give him a pass but Suggs is just a Brady stalker who happens to play football as a hobby

I'm going with Suggs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

While listening to that whining pile of vomit LT bothers me most, the award goes to Suggs hands down....man that guy just spews crap for the sake of hearing himself talk I believe....all that talk with nothing worth listening to....proof that some great NFL players are not that bright!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Suggs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I voted Suggs.  At least Ryan can be complimentary sometimes.  Suggs just trashes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Sluggs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I honestly couldn't vote. This is a tough one. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

For real though when Suggs celebrates after a making a play, flexing his arms, bearing his teeth and whatnot- he reminds me of one of the Uruk-hai Soldiers in full battledress from lord of the rings.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It's coming down to the wire between Rexie and Thuggie.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

suggs actually has tp play so i will go with him.  on this board, i will lean towards quaggy, enochroot, and bbreign...Yell