Funniest Quote ever........"It's like Plinko on the Price is Right."

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Funniest Quote ever........"It's like Plinko on the Price is Right."

Actual Rusty Quote.

What the F**K is a Plinko? Oh my God BWAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!  What Adult male even ever watched the Price is Right?....Oh my God I'm going to wet myself.......AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Only fat unemployed welfare Chicks watch The Price is Right.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get a Job!!!!!!  BWAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA...TEARS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Funniest Quote ever........

014 12:55 PM EST

• DeadAhead2
    • First: 1/6/2014
    • Last: 1/21/2014

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am also a businessman, working pretty much for myself, at least for now, but you have to go in to situations knowing you're not going to win every one. 

It's the nature of the beast. You try to position yourself as best as possible to compete for the business, but any rational person who has been around long enough, realizes there just may not be a match there, for a variety of reasons, where you're not going to close the business.

It's like Plinko on the Price is Right. There are a million barriers you have to break down, but you hope your startegy puts you in a strong position.

That is what BB does as GM and coach of this team EVERY YEAR.

How many fanbases can say "we'll be 12-4 minimum again next year and probably in the AFC Title game again"?

What fan says that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Cmon, Rusty.  This is funny.  You stepped it it this time.  Explain this.......that should be good for a much needed laugh.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You were expecting something worthwhile coming from a world class moron?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cmon, Rusty.  This is funny.  You stepped it it this time.  Explain this.......that should be good for a much needed laugh.

[/QUOTE]

What?

What are you talking about?  Yes, sales is like playing the odds, getting some bounces and building the puzzle.

Yes.

I have no idea why this is funny or meant to be mocked. We have a guy who listens to Taylor Swift, spends $600 to look at women he can never have, and somehow a simple reference to paint a picture with something is funny and I "stepped in it"?

Stepped in what?

Explain what?  NMPL owns a business, so I was talking about business with him.

TCal thinks you spell "compare", "compair".  I mean, this just can't be made up.

What is there to "explain"? The world economy and Globalization is a lot like Plinko, too. So much has to break right to get that synergy needed.  

What BB is doing here and has done is legendary. Yes.

I am kinda chuckling at dyslexic and braind dead Tcal trying to lecture me on my business accumen here, too. Kinda funny.

What's next, Cupcake and his teaching prowess? bawhah

[/QUOTE]

I took it to mean that you claimed to not know what Plinko was because only fat welfare moms would watch The Price is Right.  Then you referenced Plinko to make a point.  

I thought it was funny.   Sounded like you might have watched the price is right.  No malice here.  Just having some fun.

BTW, I have no idea what Plinko is.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

OMG, I can't breathe.  This is hilarious!!  Tears!!  

People in the office are cracking up at me as I am literally on the floor laughing!!

Great post tcal!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OMG, I can't breathe.  This is hilarious!!  Tears!!  

People in the office are cracking up at me as I am literally on the floor laughing!!

Great post tcal!!

[/QUOTE]

So it IS funny?  OK, I thought it was.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

PLINKO!!!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What?

What are you talking about?  Yes, sales is like playing the odds, getting some bounces and building the puzzle.

Yes.

I have no idea why this is funny or meant to be mocked. We have a guy who listens to Taylor Swift, spends $600 to look at women he can never have, and somehow a simple reference to paint a picture with something is funny and I "stepped in it"?

Stepped in what?

TCal thinks you spell "compare", "compair".  I mean, this just can't be made up.

What is there to "explain"? The world economy and Globalization is a lot like Plinko, too. So much has to break right to get that synergy needed.  

I am kinda chuckling at dyslexic and braind dead Tcal trying to lecture me on my business accumen here, too. Kinda funny.

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Ahhhh, so watching The Price is Right with granny rubbed off on Rusty.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ahhhh, so watching The Price is Right with granny rubbed off on Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

Either that or more likely he rubbed one off on granny.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

PLINKO DINKO, the granny rubbing twit fraud.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What?

Yes.

Stepped in what?

[/QUOTE]

I took it to mean that you claimed to not know what Plinko was because only fat welfare moms would watch The Price is Right.  Then you referenced Plinko to make a point.  

I thought it was funny.   Sounded like you might have watched the price is right.  No malice here.  Just having some fun.

[/QUOTE]

Fat, welfare moms watch the Price is Right? YOu sure about that? It was never kids home from school with a non cable tv up in a bedroom, home from a school. Then why are the references to that show and the games on it, always a chuckle with people my age?  Umm, you're either really old or did not have a tv to watch when home sick.

You never were sick in school as a kid and watched the Price is Right while home from school?

How old are you?

This was a staple and the only benefit of being sick.  Flipper, The Munsters, Leave it To beaver on WB TV 56 or TV 38, the the Price is Right at 11 AM. Absolutely classic early/mid/late 80s lineup.

Did you grow up in a cave somewhere?  LMAO

I mean, you don't want know what Plinko is?   It's widely known as the epic game of that gameshow that kids who were sick were happy to get when they had to stay home from school.

I can guarantee you people my age know exactly what I am talking about here. Absolutely.

Wow. It's comical to me how the ones who don't belong here, try to be the ones who think they're normal. lol

[/QUOTE]

YOUR QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only fat unemployed welfare Chicks watch The Price is Right.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get a Job!!!!!!  BWAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

You would know,  BWAHAHAHAHAHA

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What?

Yes.

Stepped in what?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe it is the Spanish version of Plink

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

My friends and I would laugh him out of the room.  He couldn't hang. 

[/QUOTE]

And if you talked in person like you do here, my friends would knock you into next Tuesday. All perspective I guess when it comes to keyboard cowboys that think they are something here in cyberland. Too funny!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The confusion is people don't understand the original post.

Rusty referenced Plinko.

TCal took him to the woodshed for it.

Regardless of the level of comedy, anytime TCal takes Rusty to the woodshed, it's worth the read.

ANd TFB12, that's a riot.

Sections
Shortcuts