Funny Tebow diss by Dick's Sporting goods

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Funny Tebow diss by Dick's Sporting goods

From yahoo.com:

How bad have things gotten for Tim Tebow?

Here, ladies and gentlemen, is rock bottom: a Dick's Sporting Goods store took a shot at the embattled New York Jets backup quarterback in a display.

The store, presumably located in New York or New Jersey, set up several mannequins with Jets jerseys, putting the mannequin with Tebow's No. 15 jersey on the bench.

ESPN's Darren Rovell tweeted a photo of the display.

You've got to love the creativity here. It looks as though an employee had to bring out a special bench for Tebow's mannequin.

It is unclear whether the mannequin also refused to run the store's Wildcat package.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Funny Tebow diss by Dick's Sporting goods

wait I keep hearing from people that he's a legit QB and not a gimmick... ROFL

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Tim Tebow probably won't be worth $5m/year, his current contract, to the Jets.  He's not a Jet.  He's just another player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I think the jests traded for this guy and purposely kept him on the bench all season as payback (purgatory)for the way he singlehandely destroyed them last year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IhcxqK-thw

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

We all poke fun at Tebow but he got paid $5million to ride the bench... not bad.... where can I sign up for that gig....

I think that Tebow does not have the mechanics, cannot pass acurately but he has always found a way to win.

The Jets were not even smart enough to allow him a chance to find a way to win when they saw that they had no hope with the current offensive personnel and still had a long shot at playoffs.... talk about lack of vision....

Don't know if Tebow could help, but silly to pay him $5 million and not give it a shot....

Dick's may be paying him money for this stunt... so who looks foolish now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Dumb business move by Dick's.  Once Tebow joins a new team thousands of Tebow fans will be wanting new Tebow jersey's.  I bet they won't be going to Dicks to get theirs.

Not sure why they did that to Tebow and didn't do something to Sancheezes like...... put his underneath a big ol butt!!! Hahahahaha!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

The real laugher here is that people are still buying Jets jerseys.

Sections
Shortcuts